Eagles fan murders Giants fan

Greg S

2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Was in Philly two months ago and went to 8-10 cheese steak spots (gained about 20 lbs on the trip). We had 6 people with us and we all were very disappointed with all of them. It became almost an obsession to try and find one that was half decentnice restaurants, bars, hole in the walls, average restaurants, all bad. Got to Hoboken and someone ordered one and it was fantastic.  Couldn't understand how a place is known for cheese steaks and they're all terrible. Geno and pats were tied for the worst.

Was sending pics to my buddy that's from Philly and he had an excuse for every terrible pic. Oh they burnt that one, oh the good cook was off that day. Every place was an excuse. Nah they're just terrible 

Yup I was in Philly a few weeks back and told my buddy Ima show him what a real cheese steak taste like when he comes to Buffalo....he was pissed 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

23 year old dead arguing football.  How stupid and sad is that?

Does it surprise you? People are idiots these days with zero self control, zero respect, zero patients, zero understanding, zero coping skills…. Education is crap, they learn nothing, no moral ethics, no work ethic….. 

Our society has created this crap! What actually more sad is people don’t see it!!! 

• Like (+1) 2

I've been to a lot of Bills games in different cities and have seen a bunch of seriously bad confrontations with fans from other teams.  The worst places for me have been Philly, Meadow Lands (Jets), Miami, and KC.  It doesn't surprise me that some nut cases take things to this kind of crazy extreme. It's sad that two lives were lost/ruined by this.

For what it's worth some great visiting fan venues for me have been Indy, Nashville, Cincinnati, and Jacksonville.  I found their hometown fans to be cool with fans from visiting team.

2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Was in Philly two months ago and went to 8-10 cheese steak spots (gained about 20 lbs on the trip). We had 6 people with us and we all were very disappointed with all of them. It became almost an obsession to try and find one that was half decentnice restaurants, bars, hole in the walls, average restaurants, all bad. Got to Hoboken and someone ordered one and it was fantastic.  Couldn't understand how a place is known for cheese steaks and they're all terrible. Geno and pats were tied for the worst.

Was sending pics to my buddy that's from Philly and he had an excuse for every terrible pic. Oh they burnt that one, oh the good cook was off that day. Every place was an excuse. Nah they're just terrible 

I think its just a bland sandwich.  I am still waiting to be blown away by a cheesesteak.  I hear Dinic's Roast Pork is the real sandwich to get in Philly.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Article did not even mention Giants - it was only listed under filed.

Probably not Jets fan

3 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Restaurant owner’s quote from the article:

“I don’t understand what goes through people’s minds. … It’s a fricking tragedy when anyone dies senselessly.”

Kinda says it all 

Look, you put a guy "in a grip", you're gonna get the gun...

48 minutes ago, State Rt. 21 N. said:

Nothing seems to be sacred anymore not even Human life. 

Just found out this family is a casual acquaintance of my wife's boss; 17 year old kid ends up shot in the head and dies over a stupid traffic incident between his father, who was driving, and another driver. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/08/us/houston-shooting-road-rage-teen-death/index.html

3 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

27 years of Martial Arts condensed :

Assume everyone has a knife at minimum and probably a Gun.

Don’t start crap, don’t engage with people who do! 
   Being alive is better than being right.

Good advice - it seems that in general people are quicker to jump to violence these days.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buftex said:

Life imitating art?  Has anyone seen the excellent movie "Big Fan" (2009) starring Patton Oswalt and Michael Rappaport as "Philadelphia Phil"?  

Very dark, very funny....

Yes it’s a favorite.

To be fair Im sure there’s a number of Bills fans as well that would follow Josh Allen driving and have him autograph their you know what as Paul alluded….

Well you’ve seen the movie 🤣

4 hours ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I love the Bills but I'm not killing anyone and going to jail for it. (Maybe a Pats* fan)

How about a Fins fan who insists Tua will be better than Josh? ....just asking for a friend ;)

4 hours ago, Greg S said:

Sorry, I just don’t really feel bad about this. If people are having arguments over football resulting in physical violence/homicide then they obviously need to get their priorities in order. Yes, I’ll talk **** about division rivals, but it’s usually all in fun. Eagles fans are the worst. 💯 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles

14 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Sounds like trying to find a good beef on weck in Buffalo, because I've tried them from all the "top" places and it's pretty much just a less flavorful, less moist, colder Arby's roast beef sandwich.

There's a reason it's only a thing in Buffalo... it's not good.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli
  • Disagree 1