Eagles fan murders Giants fan

Greg S

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

"The beef escalated and turned physical before one of the fans pulled a gun, the report stated."

That's brilliant.

NY Post always with the puns.  They must have someone on staff solely dedicated to inserting dad jokes into their headlines/stories. 

• Like (+1) 2

27 years of Martial Arts condensed :

Assume everyone has a knife at minimum and probably a Gun.

Don’t start crap, don’t engage with people who do! 
   Being alive is better than being right.

Edited by Buffalo Boy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

24 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Restaurant owner’s quote from the article:

“I don’t understand what goes through people’s minds. … It’s a fricking tragedy when anyone dies senselessly.”

Kinda says it all 

Especially a bullet!😲

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

Was in Philly two months ago and went to 8-10 cheese steak spots (gained about 20 lbs on the trip). We had 6 people with us and we all were very disappointed with all of them. It became almost an obsession to try and find one that was half decentnice restaurants, bars, hole in the walls, average restaurants, all bad. Got to Hoboken and someone ordered one and it was fantastic.  Couldn't understand how a place is known for cheese steaks and they're all terrible. Geno and pats were tied for the worst.

Was sending pics to my buddy that's from Philly and he had an excuse for every terrible pic. Oh they burnt that one, oh the good cook was off that day. Every place was an excuse. Nah they're just terrible 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I love the Bills but I'm not killing anyone and going to jail for it. (Maybe a Pats* fan)

imagine sitting in prison for life just thinking...man i am an idiot.  people asking what you're in for and you explain what happened lol

• Like (+1) 1

Life imitating art?  Has anyone seen the excellent movie "Big Fan" (2009) starring Patton Oswalt and Michael Rappaport as "Philadelphia Phil"?  

Very dark, very funny....

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

imagine sitting in prison for life just thinking...man i am an idiot.  people asking what you're in for and you explain what happened lol

Is it crazy. WTF was this guy thinking? I am all for "sports hate" with our rivals. I hate the Pats, Jets, Fins as much as anybody. But its "sports hate" not real life hate. I sure as hell wouldn't kill somebody for anything much less arguing over football.

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Life imitating art?  Has anyone seen the excellent movie "Big Fan" (2009) starring Patton Oswalt and Michael Rappaport as "Philadelphia Phil"?  

Very dark, very funny....

Great movie in the dark “artsy indy” film sense. I thought it was a great portrayal of the northeast urban working class guy mentality, especially pertaining to sports. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Great movie in the dark “artsy indy” film sense. I thought it was a great portrayal of the northeast urban working class guy mentality, especially pertaining to sports. 

I lived in NYC for 4 years, in the late 80's and early 90's.  It was at the time when 24 hours sports talk-radio was becoming a huge phenomenon.  I would listen to WFAN religiously (just for the very occasional Bills talk)... the caller segments consisted primarily of Yankees and Red Sox fans declaring their utter contempt for one another, or Giants & Rangers ("real" NY fans), belittling phony Jets and Mets fans...it was kind of entertaining at first...but after a while, every caller, to every call in show, started to have their own introduction, like they were WWF contestants... it was as if your fandom of your team relied solely on how much you hated other teams.

• Like (+1) 1