Most Inspirational Bill In Your Opinion

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I was actually going to reply seriously to the question until this post and it was going to be a name that has not been given so far. But as I am not a Christian what I believe in probably doesn't interest you.

I’m a Christian and always enjoy reading your football takes fwiw. Let’s leave politics/religion/our mothers/whose soccer team is better/ out of it! ;)

• Agree 2

30 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

cole’s a moron

cole a patriot

cole’s a moron

cole’s a patriot.

Clearly what you are saying is he should be traded to New England since they do not believe in following rules,

I am not sure what New England would do with @OutOfBubbleGum though.

• Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

So far I have heard Josh Allen. Everyone else seems to want to degrade me. Now I know how people that go against the grain feel. But that isn't my intent. I think all the Christian athletes standing up for what they believe in are awesome as well.

Reading your OP, your goal in starting this thread was clearly evident.  This post of yours that I'm quoting doubles down on that.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Cole has my respect for his stance, but he also needs to chill on the frequency of his social media outbursts.  

Deandre Hopkins off the top rope providing some cover for him yesterday though.  

Most inspirational though has to be Josh Allen… that man not only has the work ethic to match the talent, but he is quintessential Buffalo.  Could not think of someone to better represent the city.   

Its also incredible to see the very evident cause and effect from his work on/off the field mechanically and mentally.  The jumps he’s making, that coincide with his experience and growth from raw prospect to NFL QB, are just amazing to follow as a fan. 

• Like (+1) 3