Most Inspirational Bill In Your Opinion

Just now, OutOfBubbleGum said:

Mine would be Cole Beasley. He calls it the way he sees it and takes on the world doing so. Hats off to you brother!

When it comes to the Buffalo Bills it’s Josh Allen, and buy a long shot 

the little dummy doesn’t even make the list, he’s thrown his own team under the bus with his childish antics, he’s a very good slot receiver, but it appears he holds himself above the importance of “team”

• Like (+1) 5

17 minutes ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

Mine would be Cole Beasley. He calls it the way he sees it and takes on the world doing so. Hats off to you brother!

OOBG you get a thumbs up from me.  Not because of anything Cole says, but just for your unbridled desire to light a fire on the board, out of nowhere, early on Friday morning.

😂

cole’s a moron

cole a patriot

cole’s a moron

cole’s a patriot.

I really couldn’t give a s***, either way.  I just know what I’ve done for myself and my family…wife and I vaccinated, young daughter had it before we were vaccinated (weirdly we didn’t get infected when she got it).

jumpin’ jiminey we have to stop being offended or outraged by what these guys say (people could get sick!) we got to stop (but he is a patriot speaking his mind!) we GOT to stop.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

OOBG you get a thumbs up from me.  Not because of anything Cole says, but just for your unbridled desire to light a fire on the board, out of nowhere, early on Friday morning.

😂

cole’s a moron

cole a patriot

cole’s a moron

cole’s a patriot.

I really couldn’t give a s***, either way.

jumpin’ jiminey we have to stop being offended or outraged by what these guys say (people could get sick!) we got to stop (but he is a patriot speaking his mind!) we GOT to stop.

Even if he was a Patriot they’re still only finishing third in the east.

Edited by NobesBLO13
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

So far I have heard Josh Allen. Everyone else seems to want to degrade me. Now I know how people that go against the grain feel. But that isn't my intent. I think all the Christian athletes standing up for what they believe in are awesome as well.

Oh no, now you're the victim.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

So far I have heard Josh Allen. Everyone else seems to want to degrade me. Now I know how people that go against the grain feel. But that isn't my intent. I think all the Christian athletes standing up for what they believe in are awesome as well.

Your screen name is based off of a great movie I’ll give you that.

41 minutes ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

14 minutes ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

So this is really a political post in disguise. TDB had heard enough of Cole Beasley, whether pro or con (and also Ertz, for that matter).

Also, in before the lock.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

I was actually going to reply seriously to the question until this post and it was going to be a name that has not been given so far. But as I am not a Christian what I believe in probably doesn't interest you.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

Referenced him in a different thread about Bills interactions, Levi Wallace. Never the guy actually picked for anything, he’s had to earn his way each step of the way, and taken on all challengers coming out with his spot intact—that’s inspiring, imho.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1