Twenty-Fifth Amendment Timing

Irv

Did anyone see the CNN town hall?  Even with that boot licker Lemon carrying Sleepy Joe, It looks like he is on his last brain cell.  How long do you think it will before the Dolt Harris and the Cabinet invoke the 25th? What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Irv said:

Did anyone see the CNN town hall?  Even with that boot licker Lemon carrying Sleepy Joe, It looks like he is on his last brain cell.  How long do you think it will before the Dolt Harris and the Cabinet invoke the 25th? What a mess.  

Did you watch Trumps first debate appearance against Biden? You people still voted for the man with a crippled brain who is also obviously emotionally disturbed. And Biden handled the nut bag very well. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Did you watch Trumps first debate appearance against Biden? You people still voted for the man with a crippled brain who is also obviously emotionally disturbed. And Biden handled the nut bag very well. 

Trump was elected out of office.  Quit obsessing.  The topic was on Biden's incapacity.  Try to stay on topic. 

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Trump was elected out of office.  Quit obsessing.  The topic was on Biden's incapacity.  Try to stay on topic. 

And Biden kicked his butt right out of office. 

And you guys guys are going to run that nut bag for President again, so we will stay on him. Believe me, I wish we could just move on, but you guys won’t let us. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And you guys guys are going to run that nut bag for President again, so we will stay on him. Believe me, I wish we could just move on, but you guys won’t let us. 

Obssessing much?  You're going to sit there and tell me you don't think Biden is losing it - even a little?  Honestly?  What a mess.

Edited by Irv

With taking care of my almost 95 year-old mom with dementia , I see that Biden is catching up fast.  She is far enough along that we have hospice coming every other week to check on her.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

With taking care of my almost 95 year-old mom with dementia , I see that Biden is catching up fast.  She is far enough along that we have hospice coming every other week to check on her.

Sorry to hear that bro'.  My mother died of alzheimers at 71.  I see a lot of how she went down hill in Biden.  I actually feel sorry for him.  He got used and is going  be removed from office or replaced on the ticket if he makes it the 4 years.  Either way it is going to be humiliating for him.  At this point he's a prop.  Sad.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Cognitive challenges sometimes come on slowly sometimes quickly.  Almost every Trump fan agrees he could be a numbskull at times.  Can you at least admit the Joe has some cognitive challenges? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You’re such a predictable simp. A trick jackass. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

I’m sorry Wacka😢

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Hospice is amazing. One of the least understood and most important parts of our healthcare system. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Hospice is amazing. One of the least understood and most important parts of our healthcare system. 

The way we treat our elderly people in this country is shameful.

9 hours ago, Wacka said:

You thanking Democrats for getting Medicare passed? Saved your mom’s life probably. Right? 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Because we saw Trump's first debate appearance against Biden. I don't care how advanced Biden's dementia may be, he isn't nearly as emotionally disturbed as Trump. 

6 hours ago, John Adams said:

Oh Jesus you were westside. I should have recognized your s—-ty posts. Hard to keep track of all the turds. 

You’re the biggest turd here. How many other account names do you have here? Quite a few I bet.

Back to the topic, so you’re in favor of elder abuse? Why do you hate old people? You’re disgusting.

19 hours ago, Irv said:

Even fox news plays only cherry picked rare sentences by biden, they could easily keep him propped

up this way for years provided joe doesn't really bottom out so bad there are no more rare coherent

clips to feed the sheeple.

• Like (+1) 1