NFL.com Adam Rink - State of the Bills 2021

https://www.nfl.com/news/state-of-the-2021-buffalo-bills-josh-allen-s-team-ready-to-take-next-step

Good read with a few interesting points including:

1) JA will have record for the most rushing TDs by a QB in the first 4 years if he gets 8 this year

2) The Deep ball: The Bills had four different players with at least five deep receptions in 2020: Cole Beasley, Gabriel Davis, John Brown (who signed with the Raiders this offseason) and Stefon Diggs. The Bucs were the only other team with four such players.

3) MAFIA - Most Amazing Fans In America

4) His summary: It's here, Buffalo. A lot of times, I caution fan bases to temper their expectations (... which I rarely do when it comes to my own team). But for Bills fans, I say GO WILD. It's like when my 2-year-old boy gets on the arm of the couch and is about to do a frog splash or coffin drop onto his sister. I know I should tell him not to do it. But sometimes you just have to let them have their fun.

"Superbowl or Bust" has become a catch phrase but not always correct.

Is it a bust if your starting QB it taken out of season by an illegal cheap shot?

is it a bust if in AFC championship or Superbowl if Zebra makes a poor call costing team the game even if the league sends an apology letter?

This is an example of what the media has become with hits and 15 second segments (segments that if you watch on internet often have ads longer than segment).

5 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/state-of-the-2021-buffalo-bills-josh-allen-s-team-ready-to-take-next-step

1) JA will have record for the most rushing TDs by a QB in the first 4 years if he gets 8 this year

2) The Deep ball: The Bills had four different players with at least five deep receptions in 2020: Cole Beasley, Gabriel Davis, John Brown (who signed with the Raiders this offseason) and Stefon Diggs. The Bucs were the only other team with four such players.

4) His summary: It's here, Buffalo. A lot of times, I caution fan bases to temper their expectations (... which I rarely do when it comes to my own team). But for Bills fans, I say GO WILD. It's like when my 2-year-old boy gets on the arm of the couch and is about to do a frog splash or coffin drop onto his sister. I know I should tell him not to do it. But sometimes you just have to let them have their fun.

This calls for the train horn!! This one’s for you @Gugny😁

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

It's Adam RANK, not Rink...but we'll let you skate this time.

(He was also on 'One Bills Live' today)