GMFB Do the Bills need more out of - Josh and the RB(s)

On 7/22/2021 at 1:03 PM, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yes he did.

He also had he share of very poor returns/decisions and as a WR he cost us one turnover muffing a catch. IMO he was simply too unreliable as a returners, took too many chances, he could return it 50 yards or leave us deep in our territory inside the 20.

I thought he was solid all year in the special teams role up to the Colts playoff game. That was really his one bad game. Average starting field position inside the 6 or 7 yard line for the first half. Roberts made at least a couple mistakes in that first half but it wasn't all on him either. And ultimately the Bills got the W. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don't see how you can expect more from Josh since he had a career year. Maybe putting the team on his back and finding a way to best KC and Tampa would qualify. As for the rbs, they have to find a way to give us 200yds orunning and receiving ot, to take pressure off of our great passing offense. Between the 3 featured backs, (Moss, Singletary and Breida)

On 7/22/2021 at 5:16 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

“Sugar High“ Josh needs to go away and with that he will “improve”.  

Allen was VERY lucky that the fumble against the Colts was recovered by the offensive line. Not a lot is said about his fumbling issues especially during the most crucial times. The lateral against the Texans was the ultimate WTF moment in Bills history. 😂🤣

On 7/22/2021 at 3:31 PM, RoyBatty is alive said:

I agree also with Kay, expecting more out of J Allen this year is ridiculous, more out of the D and RBs is much more realistic.

The stats in aggregate are fine, sure, what they could use some more of from Josh is consistency. 

There were certainly defenses, games and schemes he still struggled with, 2x v Chiefs, Titans, first half of Steelers game, much of Ravens game, first New England game. 

The next step up for him, is playing well against all types of defenses and looks.