Teams will have to forfeit games if outbreak among unvaccinated players

what does re-scheduled mean really, why would an opponent want to re-schedule/accomodate and complicate its own schedule for what seems to be a minority of players who are non-compliant anti-everythings..I know I would pushback..strongly...why are you making your problem mine...enjoy the forfeit beotches

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Where was this for the Titans games last year?

This is EXACTLY how it should have been handled last year and I'm glad to see it in place this year.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 1

This will will go over well with the clubs. I can't imagine the league won't find ways to get the games played. Didn't the Steelers and Ravens play on a Wednesday afternoon last year. If I remember correctly.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This is EXACTLY how it should have been handled last year and I'm glad to see it in place this year.

Can we please add the eggplant emoji 🍆 to place on other people's comments.  I want to make sure I'm expressing myself appropriately. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I think the only thing I take umbrige to is the fact that if a vaccinated player tests positive, they will be tested twice more in a 24 hour period, and with double negative results will be immediately reinstated. Whereas a non vaccinated player who tests positive sits for 10 days regardless. 

The NFL is disregarding the possibilities of a false positive in the case of the non vaccinated player.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Just now, H2o said:

The outbreak on the Yankees that is ongoing right now is among fully vaccinated players. The politicians from Texas were fully vaccinated. There have been numerous other fully vaccinated athletes who have still gotten it. The Chief Executive of the NHS said the other day that 40% of the hospitalizations in the UK were fully vaccinated people. This just seems like it will be hard to pinpoint, especially if the vaccinated aren't being held to the same testing requirements as the unvaccinated. 

This rule, in my opinion, will encourage players and teams to act responsibly and do what they can to prevent outbreaks.

Whether or not one is vaccinated, to me, isn't part of the equation of this rule.  It's about being smart and responsible.  The smarter, more responsible teams will have fewer issues with Covid.

• Like (+1) 2

Just a heads up that I have tossed no less than 5 different posters in the last 15 minutes.

Keep it on topic or feel free to follow them out the door.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1