Is it time to trade off Singletary?

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If we got the right offer and the FO feels Moss is healthy, I would do it.  But I wouldn't just give him away.  I'd take a 3rd rounder or better and not look back.  He's not going to get paid here and most project him to get the lesser of the carries. 

We ain't getting a 3rd. He was only a 3rd coming out. The question is would we do it for a 5th. I think that is the sort of offer you might get. And then it becomes a question of how has Brieda looked?

• Like (+1) 1

Absolutely is the time to try and capitalize on a team's desperate need for a back with big upside. Devin showed a softer side when we needed him most. He's too slow for outside runs and too timid for inside running. I thought he took a big step backwards and now we can't afford another egg being laid. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

45 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If we got the right offer and the FO feels Moss is healthy, I would do it.  But I wouldn't just give him away.  I'd take a 3rd rounder or better and not look back.  He's not going to get paid here and most project him to get the lesser of the carries. 

You don't understand how this game is played. It would be worth a giving another team a 1st round pick and Josh Allen to take Singletary because addition by subtraction!

Singletary has been working hard this offseason.  Let's see the new Devin before we think about trading him.

Now as far as the Rams RB situation, I'd advise Cory Bojorquez to start practicing at RB since he's not beating out their punter. 

I knew this thread would be like a fart in church.... people just like to police one another. 

Anyways, its a valid question.  Moss looked strong before his injury, if they think hes healthy Moss/Breida is by far the best 1,2 punch we can muster up. 

They compliment each other, where Motor is just kinda teetering between the two skill sets. 

4th or higher im taking, would strongly consider a 5th still. 

Let the other guys get more practice time, and get something out of a guy that wont be here past 1st contract. 

Hes in for a dud of a year!

6 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Singletary has been working hard this offseason.  Let's see the new Devin before we think about trading him.

Now as far as the Rams RB situation, I'd advise Cory Bojorquez to start practicing at RB since he's not beating out their punter. 

Saw the same puff pieces last offseason. Identical stuff, and he regressed.  Really its not going to change anything

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Why would the Rams trade a 3rd round pick for a former 3rd round pick with two seasons of "wear" on him, who looked and ran like he didn't really mean it towards the end of last season and failed to haul in a critical pass in a Championship game?

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Why would the Rams trade a 3rd round pick for a former 3rd round pick with two seasons of "wear" on him, who looked and ran like he didn't really mean it towards the end of last season and failed to haul in a critical pass in a Championship game?

I didn’t say they would.  I’m I would trade him if they did.  If it’s less than that, I don’t see much of a point.  It’s easier to keep him 

No it is not time to trade Singletary.  Moss needs to show his ankle is 100%.  Breida needs to show he's productive in the Bill's offense and not just "fast".  Singletary needs to show what he's bringing this year while in pads (he's entitled to being part of the "best man" competition).  Then when you really know what you have, then and only then, do you make a favorable trade.  Trade talk based on the promises of free agents, rookies, hype, .............meh.

Strangely enough, I had a dream last night that Singletary was our starter and getting all the carries and doing great. Moss, et al— none of them were seeing the field. Not even for a snap. And the scheme was very run heavy. 

I wish I could say that this portends great things— but I have a 0% success rate on all my Bills’ dreams. 

10 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Strangely enough, I had a dream last night that Singletary was our starter and getting all the carries and doing great. Moss, et al— none of them were seeing the field. Not even for a snap. And the scheme was very run heavy. 

I wish I could say that this portends great things— but I have a 0% success rate on all my Bills’ dreams. 

Stuff like that happens to me too, usually if I have Mexican after 8PM. 

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I didn’t say they would.  I’m I would trade him if they did.  If it’s less than that, I don’t see much of a point.  It’s easier to keep him 

So that's a "No", then?

The Rams are unlikely to offer an original-round pick to a guy with 2 years less on his rookie deal who has had a mixed track record,

4 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

The Rams would make a lot of sense due to their unfortunate luck with Akers. The Bills got too many RBs with comparable talent/skill. Time for the Bills to clean up the roster and get ready for a big time RB, if not this year in some kind of trade or acquisition then in next year’s draft. The Rams are pretty generous with their draft picks anyways so why not take it and run (no pun intended)?

For Cooper Kupp, heck ya!:wub:

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

You draft RB’s these days to use them up, then replace them. Why not just do that? 

3 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Fair compensation. The Rams don’t seem to value their draft picks too highly so I would probably think along those lines first. They also have a highly touted TE prospect in Jacob Harris that imo would cause some interest. I’m sure that there could be some forms of compensation that I’m not thinking of.

What round(s)?