Is it time to trade off Singletary?

12 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Strangely enough, I had a dream last night that Singletary was our starter and getting all the carries and doing great. Moss, et al— none of them were seeing the field. Not even for a snap. And the scheme was very run heavy. 

I wish I could say that this portends great things— but I have a 0% success rate on all my Bills’ dreams. 

What was Christian Wade doing? 🤔

10 hours ago, colin said:

if we can trade motor for a pick that gets swapped into a player we really need (i'd presume cb2, og/c, and most of all te) then it could totally be worth it.

given how little and how poorly we run vs pass, having 2 3rd rounders and a once decent FA on our team who kinda form a 3 headed monster seems a bit of overkill.  of course, if they figure it out and can run the ball well i'd be super pleased, just don't expect it at all.

Im not set against trading any of our RB's if the leadership feels strongly enough about 2 of them making one expendable.  However, no one is getting traded (or cut) IMHO until they see Moss and Breida on the field.  Moss is coming off an injury and Brieda is new to the offense.  Additionally, the only way I see any of the 3 really getting moved is if Antonio Wiliams or Christian Wade pop and turn heads and make a strong push to make the 53 and force the issue.

And right now, Singletary is the most proven and reliable guy we have on this roster.  So for him to get moved, we would need good enough value to warrant moving our most reliable RB thus far, and someone else in that RB group is also going to have to really outshine him during camp and preseason.  

So, if I was to wager on it, I would bet that Singletary doesn't go anywhere.

Without going over the 5 page thread, I have to make the mandatory TBD post. With Akers going down, Rams come to mind.  Between Breida, Williams and maybe even, Singletary - somebody should be of interest there.

Edit: oops - that was the original post - I posted after just reading the title and without even reading the original post. My bad.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Eyeroll 1