Is it time to trade off Singletary?

7 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Ok I'll bite.......what do you expect to receive from the Rams?  

Fair compensation. The Rams don’t seem to value their draft picks too highly so I would probably think along those lines first. They also have a highly touted TE prospect in Jacob Harris that imo would cause some interest. I’m sure that there could be some forms of compensation that I’m not thinking of.

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Yeah, right, always trade a quality inexpensive RB just before the season starts, it’s like those Guinness commercials, Brilliant!!!  🤦‍♂️ 

I knew some (person) would make this reference.

Anyone want to trade for a TE,

CB, LB, ya da ya da ya da.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

I knew some (person) would make this reference.

Anyone want to trade for a TE,

CB, LB, ya da ya da ya da.

It’s like death and taxes… 😁👍

Some of y’all have too much free time on your hands. Offseason is boring but I don’t see why every random thought needs a thread. There are plenty of free agent options who are more proven than motor and what’s his worth? Sell him at his lowest possible value? Why would the Rams rush to trade when there will be tons of cuts coming during preseason? 

• Like (+1) 1

If we got the right offer and the FO feels Moss is healthy, I would do it.  But I wouldn't just give him away.  I'd take a 3rd rounder or better and not look back.  He's not going to get paid here and most project him to get the lesser of the carries. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If we got the right offer and the FO feels Moss is healthy, I would do it.  But I wouldn't just give him away.  I'd take a 3rd rounder or better and not look back.  He's not going to get paid here and most project him to get the lesser of the carries. 

That would be highway robbery if anyone gave a 3rd or better and only add to Beanes wizardry. 
I think 90% of running backs in the league are so easily replaced by off the street free agents. I feel like San Fran can literally sign Frank Gore right now and have him run for 1k in their scheme. I like motor, I think next to Barkley he has the sickest juke in all of the league right now, but I also think you can get the same production from a practice squad running back in most cases. 

• Like (+1) 1