Is it time to trade off Singletary?

The Rams would make a lot of sense due to their unfortunate luck with Akers. The Bills got too many RBs with comparable talent/skill. Time for the Bills to clean up the roster and get ready for a big time RB, if not this year in some kind of trade or acquisition then in next year’s draft. The Rams are pretty generous with their draft picks anyways so why not take it and run (no pun intended)?

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Disagree 8
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, Frat-Train said:

No.

Unless it’s for Jalen Ramsey and two new folding tables.

The folding tables are a must. If it's Singletary and picks for Ramsey, no deal. MUST BREAK TABLES!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

What did we decide last time? 🤷‍♂️

He’s not a breakaway threat, but he’s a good RB with a career YPC of 4.8.  Why would we want to get rid of him? Give him somewhere to run and I think you’ll see he’s not the problem.

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 13
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I'd mention him to entice a disgruntled TE in an eastern Pennsylvanian team, but I don't know if we're allowed to even allude to him.

celebrate philadelphia eagles GIF by SportsManias

Notice I didn't say his name, so it's acceptable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

The Rams would make a lot of sense due to their unfortunate luck with Akers. The Bills got too many RBs with comparable talent/skill. Time for the Bills to clean up the roster and get ready for a big time RB, if not this year in some kind of trade or acquisition then in next year’s draft. The Rams are pretty generous with their draft picks anyways so why not take it and run (no pun intended)?

Ok I'll bite.......what do you expect to receive from the Rams?  

10 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

Not yet. Although I’m a Moss guy first, Singletary had a very good rookie year and had averaged 5.1 yards per carry. The run blocking was absolute **** last year. I’m giving him another year. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Ok I'll bite.......what do you expect to receive from the Rams?  

Jalen Ramsey.

And 2 pristine, never been scratched or fornicated upon, folding tables.  

Edited by Frat-Train
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Frat-Train said:

Jalen Ramsey.

And 2 pristine, never been scratched or had sex on, folding tables.  

Never scratched or had sex on folding tables? In Buffalo? RIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Draconator said:

Never scratched or had sex on folding tables? In Buffalo? RIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assumed these were imported from Los Angeles!?!?!?!?   

We should probably be a little lenient on both, all things considered.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Frat-Train said:

I assumed these were imported from Los Angeles!?!?!?!?   

We should probably be a little lenient on both, all things considered.

You make a good point. Folding tables in LA are used for the kale and Truly displays.

• Haha (+1) 2

Yeah, right, always trade a quality inexpensive RB just before the season starts, it’s like those Guinness commercials, Brilliant!!!  🤦‍♂️ 

• Haha (+1) 5