Hey guys!

Having it in the triangle of roads makes for good access.  The whole area around it was almost all empty land when it was opened in 1973.  Did you see the cemetery on the stadium grounds. It is right next to the stadium.  When they were clearing the land they found the family cemetery  for the family that sold the land to the county.  Part of the sale  conditions were the county has to  do the upkeep.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, without a drought said:

I can remember back when I gave ice some crap for one of his apology (what did I do wrong) posts and a lot of people defended their good long time friend from Green Bay. 

I guess I should head over to the church across from the stadium and pray for us all.

Yeah I mean seems like a decent dude and all( never know online of course), but, imo tends to whine and complain a lot at times ( no offense towards him). It just sometimes gets aggravating just like when other posters here also whine and complain a lot.

I guess we all whine and complain about something at some point or other though lol

• Agree 1