The Bills are the glow up story of the NFL. They've set the new standard in the AFC East."

15 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

What is a glow up story? I have literally never heard that phrase before.

Glow Up: Britain's Next Make-Up Star (often shortened to Glow Up) is a British reality television competition devised to find new makeup artists. -wiki

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Glow Up: Britain's Next Make-Up Star (often shortened to Glow Up) is a British reality television competition devised to find new makeup artists. -wiki

I guess that means we've proven we can put on foundation, shade the eyes, and now it's time for lipstick? 

• Haha (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I feel like this is supposed to help explain it but I just can't be sure.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Drew Barrymore Show had Bills fans on there today. Had to miss game because wife had baby. Josh surprised them and gifted them tickets. 

I be perplexed. Is this actually a thing or are you--pardon my manners-- just giving us a "glow" job?

Bless you, if true.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Every time I see a team win it all, I wonder when our time is.  I’ve witnessed the Bucks win it after 50 years.  I’ve seen the Red Sox win it after 80+ years.  I’ve seen the White Sox win it after just under 90 years.  

I f’ing want this feeling.

It's coming buddy. It's f****** coming

Being from Buffalo, been the butt end of jokes my entire life.. from boy I love losing super bowls.. to it's just a s*** hole 

It's coming buddy. I can feel it in my bones

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, JDubya76 said:

What is a glow up story? I have literally never heard that phrase before.

When people work on themselves they start to have a glow about them.

"Glow up" like grow up. The Bills have had tremendous growth and now they shine.