E Sanders Analysis vs Zone & man Coverage

38 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Didn’t Buffalo try to trade for Sanders at some point the last couple of years? Or am I confusing him w/ Antonio Brown? 

The Bills made him an offer to him right before the Diggs trade.

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2020/04/buffalo-bills-were-pursuing-emmanuel-sanders-30-minutes-before-stefon-diggs-trade.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billy Claude said:

I wonder what they were offering for him? Crazy that we still got Diggs and still managed to land Sanders a year later without having to give up any draft picks.

2 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I wonder what they were offering for him? Crazy that we still got Diggs and still managed to land Sanders a year later without having to give up any draft picks.

I guess I should read the article more carefully.   It is not entirely clear that the Bills made an actual offer.  It might be that they were just had serious talks with him.

The article says he got a "two year deal worth up to 19 million" from the Saints.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I don't think it was a matter of money per se.  He chose Brees over Josh.  Now Josh will be a major reason why FA's choose Buffalo the first time.

• Agree 1