Bills player tested positive?

Just now, HappyDays said:

So, irrespective of anyone's thoughts on covid or the vaccines, is anybody here really going to defend Cole's decision to publicly out one of his teammates being sent home with a positive test? That's the line where I think I'm comfortable with the team just cutting him and moving on, as much as I hate losing a good player.

Cutting him: I don't know.  For starters, depends upon whether or not there was, in fact, a team request not to discuss such matters.

I'm certainly not going to defend it.  I think it's very poor.

Cole is NOT going to get cut for voicing his well-publicized opinion (which I personally don't agree with).  As divisive as this topic may be, unless staff or teammates start dropping like flies at OBD, I think Beane and Co. care waaay more about bigger issues!

Hapless.  I couldn't help myself.  🙁

Edited by Blainorama5
  • Disagree 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Of course the polio vaccine is effective 

Can you name anybody who has gotten the polio vaccine yet got  polio? 

In my entire life I've met one person with polio and he had it as a child before the vaccine

You would need to visit a "polio endemic country" such as Afghanistan, Angola, Benin, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, China, Congo-Kinshasa, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Kenya, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, and Somalia to find polio-vaxxed people who have been infected.

It's a numbers game.  Over and out.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

@BillsMafiaRoc

@Cody_Ford74 is probably my biggest disappointment of the Beane era.

@BillsMafia Roc

I told him to his face how I feel.

😂😂😂

I told him to his face… online.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Cole is NOT going to get cut for voicing his well-publicized opinion (which I personally don't agree with).  As divisive as this topic may be, unless staff or teammates start dropping like flies at OBD, I think Beane and Co. care waaay more about bigger issues!

Hapless.  I couldn't help myself.  🙁

I agree with you

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

@BillsMafiaRoc

@Cody_Ford74 is probably my biggest disappointment of the Beane era.

@BillsMafia Roc

I told him to his face how I feel.

Players have a legit beef and point that keyboard warriors are brave dish all sorts of crap to people that they wouldn't say to their face

In fact chances are that same person would go all "fangirl" and be asking for the guy's autograph and acting like "best friends" and players know that.

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I agree with you

Players have a legit beef and point that keyboard warriors are brave dish all sorts of crap to people that they wouldn't say to their face

In fact chances are that same person would go all "fangirl" and be asking for the guy's autograph.

It’s so classless to tag the guy too. I mean if you just have to put your opinion out there, fine, but no need to do it that way 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Cutting him: I don't know.  For starters, depends upon whether or not there was, in fact, a team request not to discuss such matters.

I'm certainly not going to defend it.  I think it's very poor.

It sound like a situation where the Bills management let this go.....at this point a phone call might/should have been made.  If it continues, a nice few minute 'Cole, sit down in my office' conversattion should happen.  If THAT still doesn't slow this down, then maybe severe action will be taken.

It is hard to be known as a coach/GM/organization that 'stands by its players' and lets them 'be who they are', but then to come down too hard on them for their social media use.  The Pats?  Yeah, they might have cut him already. But the Bills I think pride themselves on giving the players a lot of rope....lets see just how much that is though.

11 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

So, irrespective of anyone's thoughts on covid or the vaccines, is anybody here really going to defend Cole's decision to publicly out one of his teammates being sent home with a positive test? That's the line where I think I'm comfortable with the team just cutting him and moving on, as much as I hate losing a good player.

I don't think Beasley has done enough yet to get cut.  A few weeks ago, I did think he was a lock to make the roster along with Diggs, Sanders, and Davis at WR.  Now, I'm not so sure he's a lock.  The door may have opened up a little.

If Beane and McD don't have full confidence in Beasley, staying focused on helping the team and not being a distraction, I could see them trying to trade him or releasing him.  I don't like the idea because I think he's a good WR.  If Sanders, Hodgins, and McKenzie have a great camp though, maybe it's more a possibility.