Bills player tested positive?

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Diggs, who uses social media a lot but mostly in good fun, said he’s dipping out soon which is probably in alignment with the start of camp 

We really need camp to start and get these guys off their phones haha. Cody Ford was getting into it with a fan yesterday 

Idle time, right?  Time for them to get busy. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Bzzzzt

Fully vaccinated are at 99% effective  or more from the article.. or more

It's been eradicated in America

The vaccine is basically 100% effective when you get all the doses

Only non vaccinated get polio in America

Edited by Buffalo716

18 minutes ago, sabres431 said:

Seems like, at this point, he's just trying to get released or something.  

Great.........enjoy Tampa, KC, GB, or the Bills as your SB possibilities. Otherwise, you go make your money with Jared Goff in Detroit and deuces.

13 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This isn’t going to end well. Already one dumb post has been been hidden and I have itchy trigger finger today. 

You ALL know the rules. You all know what is allowed and what isn’t. We have a cesspool venue for those who think they know politricks. Take your trash there. 

I am shocked it lasted this long, it was so inevitable.

3 minutes ago, ChasBB said:

Agree - thread locked in 3, 2, 1 ...

It would be nice if these threads didn't get locked so we could actually discuss the topic.  Too many times I'll start reading a thread and get into it, and want to make a legitimate response and then it gets locked.

When politics get involved, how about a mod removing some of the offensive posts AND banning the posters who bring up politics for a good week or two instead of just closing threads we want to talk about?

I guess the mods do a pretty good job, I'd just like to see less threads closed and instead just do temp bans on the dumb posters who get the closed.

Edited by mjd1001
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Cole.  GET OFF TWITTER.

Is the Beas looking to piss off his employer on purpose?…,  that and he is evidently following protocols even after running his yap that he wouldn’t do so, jmo but that boy needs to just say no to social media, just sayin, oh well, hope the little dummy doesn’t get his azs fired WE  NEED YOUR SKILLS ON THE FIELD BEASLEY, NOW IS NOT THE TIME…, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yeah, GO delete your twitter account, Cole, because no one with a luke warm IQ really cares about your vaccine opinions.  You’re just making yourself and the team look foolish 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Mark Cuban offered to buy Cole’s wife stock in Pfizer if he got the vaccine. It’s been a day. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

It would be nice if these threads didn't get locked so we could actually discuss the topic.  Too many times I'll start reading a thread and get into it, and want to make a legitimate response and then it gets locked.

When politics get involved, how about a mod removing some of the offensive posts AND banning the posters who bring up politics for a good week or two instead of just closing threads we want to talk about?

Thanks for your support.

Sit down!

• Haha (+1) 3

Mark Cuban nails the response. 

Hell, Pfizer is trading at about $41 a share. Give her two shares, ones on me. Just get the shot and STFU Cole. 

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Fully vaccinated are at 99% effective  or more 

It's been eradicated in America

The vaccine is 100% effective when you get all the doses

Only non vaccinated get polio

Not gonna keep up here, but the point is that 99% effective initially (and unknown duration) is different than 100% immunity.

Example: 1% infection rate would mean 3.325 million infections per year if everyone were regularly exposed to polio.  100% would mean 0.

But we don't see that, because herd immunity means when a polio case enters the US, the probabilities of the infected person bumping into an unvaccinated or susceptible vaccinated person within the US are very very low.

There is a reason why US travelers to "polio endemic" regions are required to get a polio vaccine no later than 12 months from their date of entry.

This is my lane :)

• Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Diggs, who uses social media a lot but mostly in good fun, said he’s dipping out soon which is probably in alignment with the start of camp 

We really need camp to start and get these guys off their phones haha. Cody Ford was getting into it with a fan yesterday 

Was it a logic discussion or just blabber, always thought Cody Ford was smart well balanced man, hope he didnt stoop down.

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Was it a logic discussion or just blabber, always thought Cody Ford was smart well balanced man, hope he didnt stoop down.

A fan tagged him in a tweet and he responded. The fan is an idiot for doing that 

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not gonna keep up here, but the point is that 99% effective initially (and unknown duration) is different than 100% immunity.

Example: 1% infection rate would mean 3.325 million infections per year if everyone were regularly exposed to polio.  100% would mean 0.

But we don't see that, because herd immunity means when a polio case enters the US, the probabilities of the infected person bumping into an unvaccinated or susceptible vaccinated person within the US are very very low.

There is a reason why US travelers to "polio endemic" regions are required to get a polio vaccine no later than 12 months from their date of entry.

This is my lane :)

Of course the polio vaccine is effective 

Can you name anybody who has gotten the polio vaccine yet got  polio? 

In my entire life I've met one person with polio and he had it as a child before the vaccine

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2