It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

On 9/3/2021 at 5:14 PM, B-Man said:

But, we have to keep it going for the false slant against Gov. Desanti !

Buulshit.  I’m fully vaccinated and tested positive on Thursday arms sick as *****.  

1 hour ago, Governor said:

What does it feel like? I don’t know anyone who’s had it.

Like a really bad cold or minor flu.  Sleep most of the day. Breathing iffy at times.  Not horrible but scary when you can’t breathe a little. Imagination running wild.  I don’t think this thing is over.

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Irv said:

Like a really bad cold or minor flu.  Sleep most of the day. Breathing iffy at times.  Not horrible but scary when you can’t breathe a little. Imagination running wild.  I don’t think this thing is over.

Hope you feel better buddy. Speedy recovery 

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 2

Thanks for all the kind words.  I know we bust balls.  But all in fun.  I went on a fishing trip starting on 8/21 that included flying through multiple cities.     Everyone was vaccinated on my crew of six.  Around the 27th I got sick and it started to snowball with half the other guys.   Half are positive now.   My message is to not trust anything you read or hear.  It seems like total bull####.   Second, the one guy I went with lives in Alaska.  Within two days he was undergoing a 2 hour Monoclonal Antibody 2 hr IV treatment.  My upstate NY ####### Dr who is NEVER available has a greed to do a Telemedicine meeting on Friday.  WTF.  I’ll by hospitalized while he works on his golf score.  

The preventative and corrective medicine on this thing is totally random.   DON’T TRUST ANYBODY.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Irv said:

Thanks for all the kind words.  I know we bust balls.  But all in fun.  I went on a fishing trip starting on 8/21 that included flying through multiple cities.     Everyone was vaccinated on my crew of six.  Around the 27th I got sick and it started to snowball with half the other guys.   Half are positive now.   My message is to not trust anything you read or hear.  It seems like total bull####.   Second, the one guy I went with lives in Alaska.  Within two days he was undergoing a 2 hour Monoclonal Antibody 2 hr IV treatment.  My upstate NY ####### Dr who is NEVER available has a greed to do a Telemedicine meeting on Friday.  WTF.  I’ll by hospitalized while he works on his golf score.  

The preventative and corrective medicine on this thing is totally random.   DON’T TRUST ANYBODY.  

You mean don’t trust anything you hear because it’s much worse than we think? or don’t trust anyone as far as being vaccinated and knowing who they’ve been in contact with?

10 hours ago, Governor said:

You mean don’t trust anything you hear because it’s much worse than we think? or don’t trust anyone as far as being vaccinated and knowing who they’ve been in contact with?

Look how many times the CDC has flip flopped on this thing.  They’re brilliant doctors but there is still an element they don’t know about.  They say if you’re vaccinated you have nothing to worry about.  Then the Delta variant comes along.  Another thing the CDC did not anticipate.  Then all the stories in the media.  The latest about vermectin overdoses overwhelming OK hospitals.  I immediately thought that had something to do with COVID.  Totally made up story.  Then their are the millions of internet experts shooting their mouths off and politicizing COVID.   Do your own homework and be wary.  You can get sick in the current environment even if vaccinated.  Who knows what’s coming next.  Mu variant?

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Look how many times the CDC has flip flopped on this thing.  They’re brilliant doctors but there is still an element they don’t know about.  They say if you’re vaccinated you have nothing to worry about.  Then the Delta variant comes along.  Another thing the CDC did not anticipate.  Then all the stories in the media.  The latest about vermectin overdoses overwhelming OK hospitals.  I immediately thought that had something to do with COVID.  Totally made up story.  Then their are the millions of internet experts shooting their mouths off and politicizing COVID.   Do your own homework and be wary.  You can get sick in the current environment even if vaccinated.  Who knows what’s coming next.  Mu variant?

As far as I’m concerned, the only unknowns left are the long term effects of Covid on the body. The whole approach with schools has been a travesty.

People saying things like “the kids are fine” never sat well with me. Sure, they aren’t dying in huge numbers but we really have no idea what Delta is doing to them.

53 minutes ago, Governor said:

As far as I’m concerned, the only unknowns left are the long term effects of Covid on the body. The whole approach with schools has been a travesty.

People saying things like “the kids are fine” never sat well with me. Sure, they aren’t dying in huge numbers but we really have no idea what Delta is doing to them.

So your argument is that to prevent a small number of long term lung infections you are ok with the high suicide rate in teens? Kids need mental health help and the adults that are making children responsible for saving the old people are causing it.