It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

Its real simple, low infos. 

If this was a serious health threat, vaccines would be mandated at every state level yesterday.  

It isn't.

But the politicians will gladly let you think it is.  

This broke into *teams* from the beginning and they can keep it that way indefinitely because you're scared and hyper politicized. 

You've been played from the beginning and should be even more furious now BECAUSE YOURE VACCINATED 

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If this was a serious health threat, vaccines would be mandated at every state level yesterday.  

It isn't.

This broke into *teams* from the beginning and they can keep it that way indefinitely because you're scared and hyper politicized. 

You've been played from the beginning and should be even more furious now BECAUSE YOURE VACCINATED 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47liisosrtpaj3y3dj6w

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh yeah.  I'm sure all the at risk people who got vaccinated regret their decision as they read that nearly all the deaths from Covid were among the unvaccinated.  Step back from the internet and grow a brain man.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Oh yeah.  I'm sure all the at risk people who got vaccinated regret their decision as they read that nearly all the deaths from Covid were among the unvaccinated.  Step back from the internet and grow a brain man.

What the hell are you talking about?

I didn't say they should regret their decisions.

I'm saying the vaccinated shouldn't give 2 bleeps about the unvaccinated and we're done here.  It's their call to get it or not.  

All the mandates are completely ridiculous because you're protected.  Done.  

Are we just ignoring that logic and that the response at this point (vaccine passports, masks) are useless and pointless.....so let's just spin what I say because you can no longer defend them.  Is that where you're at now?

Two senior FDA vaccine regulators are stepping down

Marion Gruber, director of the FDA's Office of Vaccines Research & Review, and deputy director Phil Krause will exit the agency.

Their announced plans to depart come as the Biden administration prepares to begin offering Covid vaccine boosters shots to the general public.

The officials were reportedly frustrated with the White House getting ahead of the agency on booster shots.

Their announced plans to depart come as the Biden administration prepares to begin offering Covid vaccine booster shots to the general public the week of Sept. 20. Some health experts saw the move as premature and political, especially because the FDA hasn't finished reviewing data on boosters yet.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/31/two-senior-fda-vaccine-regulators-are-stepping-down.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'm saying the vaccinated shouldn't give 2 bleeps about the unvaccinated and we're done here.  It's their call to get it or not.  

All the mandates are completely ridiculous because you're protected.  Done.  

Are we just ignoring that logic and that the response at this point (vaccine passports, masks) are useless and pointless.....so let's just spin what I say because you can no longer defend them.  Is that where you're at now?

Your kids will need to be vaccinated or they can’t attend school.

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Two senior FDA vaccine regulators are stepping down

Marion Gruber, director of the FDA's Office of Vaccines Research & Review, and deputy director Phil Krause will exit the agency.

Their announced plans to depart come as the Biden administration prepares to begin offering Covid vaccine boosters shots to the general public.

The officials were reportedly frustrated with the White House getting ahead of the agency on booster shots.

Their announced plans to depart come as the Biden administration prepares to begin offering Covid vaccine booster shots to the general public the week of Sept. 20. Some health experts saw the move as premature and political, especially because the FDA hasn't finished reviewing data on boosters yet.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/31/two-senior-fda-vaccine-regulators-are-stepping-down.html

Boosters are political theater not science.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

I dont mean to interrupt bickerfest 2021 but....

Divided we fall 

Which is exactly how the ruling elites like it. Bickering about stupid booster shots while the .001% sits counting their diamonds and gold... And lauging greedily.

But carry on, back to the bickerfest 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

At this point do you even read what you type?

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

At this point do you even read what you type?

Dude 

I literally mean you have nothing to worry about because you are vaccinated

The fact they have you in masks still should be infuriating or any other mitigation for that matter.  

Edited by Big Blitz

Dude 

I literally mean you have nothing to worry about because you are vaccinated

The fact they have you in masks still should be infuriating or any other mitigation for that matter.  

part of the issue is that your initial statement reads different than it would sound as you spoke it. your overall point is true though, i am vaccinated, not high risk, and I don't wear  my mask unless required. at my daughters volleyball game this week some kids on the court were wearing masks, which is all political theatre. I will protect me and you protect you, which is always the safest way to be.

I am surprised all the unvaccinated are dying. I thought hydrochloroquine was keeping them safe. 

55 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

part of the issue is that your initial statement reads different than it would sound as you spoke it. your overall point is true though, i am vaccinated, not high risk, and I don't wear  my mask unless required. at my daughters volleyball game this week some kids on the court were wearing masks, which is all political theatre. I will protect me and you protect you, which is always the safest way to be.

Masks are more than theater. They reduce transmission of course. Policies didn't work tough. I'm like you. Don't mask anywhere unless required or requested by a business. I will likely N95 at Bills games just because I spend a lot of time taking care of elderly relatives and that's a high transmission setting  

33 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

I am surprised all the unvaccinated are dying. I thought hydrochloroquine was keeping them safe. 

Masks are more than theater. They reduce transmission of course. Policies didn't work tough. I'm like you. Don't mask anywhere unless required or requested by a business. I will likely N95 at Bills games just because I spend a lot of time taking care of elderly relatives and that's a high transmission setting  

Where do you live Sundancer?

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

It isn't.

You’re losing bro - better ramp up the posts

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You literally understand NOTHING!

Very few people are truly concerned about vaccines. They’re concerned about government mandating them. There’s a difference.

That and they aren't ending masks, lunacy, and hysteria.  

Bill doesn't get it.