It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

14 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

This thing ends after most of our population has contracted Covid and recovered.  Until then, focus on the array of available treatments which isn't being done in too many places. 

Unfortunately, I have to disagree...these people are drunk on the power now...and I don’t see them ever giving it up...

Sadly, I see any little cold or illness being labeled a new “variant” of covid just so they can force people into the direction the State wants them to go...hence the politicization of covid- because it’s not about health, but rather politics- the politics of tearing down the old system and installing a new one, where the individual has no control over themselves...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

By a 2019 definition, it's not crazy to say that COVID isn't the biggest story of 2021, but the failure to respond to COVID is.  

Despite the lockdowns, the masks, the social distancing, the vaccines, the mandates, you have more cases of COVID than ever before.  

And two years in, the governments of the world still don't know where it came from, or worse, unwilling to tell where it came from.  

Hmmm, this was interesting to me. In a WAPO story about vaccine mandates in France, was this little tidbit. 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/01/05/macron-unvaccinated-france-covid/

n. (The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has said that data indicates vaccinated people potentially have reduced transmissibility, though more research is needed.)

Maybe I missed something, has the CDC completely backed off the claim these “vaccines”  are in fact vaccines? 

I actually have to congratulate Hochul on something she did.  She is now asking hospitals if people admitted and have COVID  - were they admitted for something else like a car accident and then tested positive or were they admitted solely for COVID.  This is a big difference and it's important information to have to make good decisions.  She's actually using her head unlike Demented Biden who is mentally incapacitated.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

47 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Once again… EVERYONE that I know that’s gotten the virus in the last week was fully vaccinated and many were also boosted. What planet is the President on? 

I've heard the same thing from friends and co-workers here.  My take is Omicron has revealed the vaccine only strategy as a folly.  A variant that looks to be more infectious, has shed its bio-engineered attributes, and is more or less a bad cold for the healthy.  And the narrative shifts from protection from illness to minimizing the  severity of the illness.  Under the premise that if you are un-vaccinated the case of COVID you'll experience will be more severe than if you are vaxed.    

If you get infected try this.  10 days of ivermectin, dioxycyline, tylenol, vitamin c & d, zinc, and a multi-vitamin.  That's what they used in India to suppress the Delta outbreak.  For under $3 bucks a patient.  More like $20 here I expect.  Our medical community is starting to push the newest Pfizer and Merck treatments at $700 bucks a pop.  With all kinds of adverse drug interactions to things like satins which a lot of people take.  Good luck with that.

What's the goal?  To eradicate or control the pandemic or to destroy the economy, revoke all civil liberties, and kill as many people as possible?  Irv is right.  What a mess..

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I've heard the same thing from friends and co-workers here.  My take is Omicron has revealed the vaccine only strategy as a folly.  A variant that looks to be more infectious, has shed its bio-engineered attributes, and is more or less a bad cold for the healthy.  And the narrative shifts from protection from illness to minimizing the  severity of the illness.  Under the premise that if you are un-vaccinated the case of COVID you'll experience will be more severe than if you are vaxed.    

If you get infected try this.  10 days of ivermectin, dioxycyline, tylenol, vitamin c & d, zinc, and a multi-vitamin.  That's what they used in India to suppress the Delta outbreak.  For under $3 bucks a patient.  More like $20 here I expect.  Our medical community is starting to push the newest Pfizer and Merck treatments at $700 bucks a pop.  With all kinds of adverse drug interactions to things like satins which a lot of people take.  Good luck with that.

What's the goal?  To eradicate or control the pandemic or to destroy the economy, revoke all civil liberties, and kill as many people as possible?  Irv is right.  What a mess..

It's not as much of a mess as people would like it to be, or think that it is.  The human race has been around for thousand of years prior to vaccines.  Up until now these pandemics have just naturally burn themselves out without much being done about them by humans. It's only in the 21st Century that we've started to think we can control everything from a virus to planetary temperatures.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It's not as much of a mess as people would like it to be, or think that it is.  The human race has been around for thousand of years prior to vaccines.  Up until now these pandemics have just naturally burn themselves out without much being done about them by humans. It's only in the 21st Century that we've started to think we can control everything from a virus to planetary temperatures.

The Sorkinization of the Democratic Party has destroyed America.

We cannot science our way out of everything.

• Like (+1) 2

No, you don’t say. Where is @Sundancerand @The Frankish Reich when ya really need them to defend the vaccines. 

I mean why would the CEOs of both Moderna and Pfizer say ya need a fourth go round? They have ZERO to gain of their LTIPS based on revenue targets and EBITIDA AND Share price. They ONLY care about public health. 

My lord, when do the Stockholm syndrome folks break free? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

No, you don’t say. Where is @Sundancerand @The Frankish Reich when ya really need them to defend the vaccines. 

I mean why would the CEOs of both Moderna and Pfizer say ya need a fourth go round? They have ZERO to gain of their LTIPS based on revenue targets and EBITIDA AND Share price. They ONLY care about public health. 

My lord, when do the Stockholm syndrome folks break free? 

It hasn't even been 1 year since the "vaccine" became available to the majority of the population.  In fact it's been about 8 months.  

And we're talking about 3rd 4th and 5th *boosters* no questions asked from anyone in the media bubble.  

President CDC is on a Late Night Political Show disguised as comedy....everyone is confused.  The moron in the White House playing the role of President in front of the cameras is threatening people that don't get the flu shot. 

Everything is stupid.

They will never be able to bring themselves to admit Florida was right.  Masks are worthless.  And they will never shake the inability to let people decide on their own how to live.  

Going to need a lot more justification and a plan here you morons because this is unsustainable and unacceptable.

Too much time spent planning the solemn anniversary of January 6th.  Zero time leading.  

• Like (+1) 2

I do have good news to report today, and not being facetious. Watching the local TV news for RVA this morning , they reported positivity rate at 34%, and over 15k new cases. And they reported it matter of factly, followed it up with about a minute on new testing sites.. and then moved on after reporting all local school districts are staying open. 

in September, it was end of days with 8% positivity and 4K cases. 

good to see common sense coming back, we are finally, finally , at the point we should have been in May 2020. 

and, I think we are finally at a place the vast majority of people understand the vaccine at best was a help in symptoms, not even close to providing ANY immunity. 

• Agree 1

Listened to the oral arguments at SCOTUS this morning.  

You need a big set of balls to argue a case in front of the Supreme Court.  I can see how that could be so absolutely intimidating you'd lose your train of thought under the barrage of questions and being interrupted by a Justice mid-sentence and pivoting to their argument.  

It's a hard read for a layman to figure out where these judges stand.  I thought they grilled the attorneys for the states and the retail federation hard but the same judges then launch into the government with the same aggressive questioning. 

I think both sides got into the weeds on COVID too much - it's fundamentally not about COVID at all - it's really a question of whether the executive branch can do what they've attempted to do here.  I think if this mandate is upheld, there is not much stopping this President or any future President from using federal agencies to launch loosely held together mandates through ETS as a punitive action against an industry or start mandating all sorts of "protections" that benefit another industry like the health insurance lobby.  They would absolutely love mandatory physicals, flu vaccinations, weight loss, non-smoking to keep their costs lower in the name of "workplace safety."    

• Like (+1) 1

I work a a very large Upstate NY company.  Today they said be vaccinated regardless if you are working from home or onsite.  And prove it.   Ninety percent working from home.  If you don't want to be vaccinated, have to get weekly testing, on your own dime, and prove it.  Non-compliance....adios buddy.  WTF?  Where are you going to get the tests?  We already don't have enough people to fill the spots we have open. 

Meanwile, they send out weekly reports of the positive cases.  There's more vaccinated than unvaccintaed on it.   All becuase of Demented Biden and his communist buddies.  Ridiculous.

What a mess!   

2 hours ago, dpberr said:

Listened to the oral arguments at SCOTUS this morning.  

You need a big set of balls to argue a case in front of the Supreme Court.  I can see how that could be so absolutely intimidating you'd lose your train of thought under the barrage of questions and being interrupted by a Justice mid-sentence and pivoting to their argument.  

It's a hard read for a layman to figure out where these judges stand.  I thought they grilled the attorneys for the states and the retail federation hard but the same judges then launch into the government with the same aggressive questioning. 

I think both sides got into the weeds on COVID too much - it's fundamentally not about COVID at all - it's really a question of whether the executive branch can do what they've attempted to do here.  I think if this mandate is upheld, there is not much stopping this President or any future President from using federal agencies to launch loosely held together mandates through ETS as a punitive action against an industry or start mandating all sorts of "protections" that benefit another industry like the health insurance lobby.  They would absolutely love mandatory physicals, flu vaccinations, weight loss, non-smoking to keep their costs lower in the name of "workplace safety."    

This!