It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Also way off the mark. If I’m a health care worker my decision not to give blood doesn’t cause harm to my co-workers or the public I interact with. 
It may fail to alleviate harm to some person somewhere who needs a transfusion, but my decision doesn’t put others at risk. 
My example - the old favorite “Employees Must Wash Hands Before Returning to Work” posted above the bathroom sink is pretty much on point. And I haven’t seen any argument to the contrary ….

So how is my not being vaccinated harmful to people if I already had Covid? Also we are 100%certain that the vaccine does not stop you from getting it or spreading it, simply makes you less likely to be as ill.

3 hours ago, ALF said:

Five times as many police officers have died from Covid-19 as from gunfire since start of pandemic

He was one of at least 231 officers who died of Covid-19 this year, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP).

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/16/us/police-vaccine-covid-deaths/index.html

Irv hits the laugh emoji. 

Way to class up the place guys. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ALF said:

Five times as many police officers have died from Covid-19 as from gunfire since start of pandemic

He was one of at least 231 officers who died of Covid-19 this year, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP).

231 of almost 700,000 officers, or around 160 annually of 700,000. How dare they think that the risk of less than .01% is a reasonable risk!!!

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

231 of almost 700,000 officers, or around 160 annually of 700,000. How dare they think that the risk of less than .01% is a reasonable risk!!!

All unnecessary just for 2021 so far,  there were 245 law enforcement deaths from Covid-19 in 2020, according to ODMP. Those lives may not matter to you or Irv I guess.

Edited by ALF
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/18/2021 at 5:59 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Also way off the mark. If I’m a health care worker my decision not to give blood doesn’t cause harm to my co-workers or the public I interact with. 
It may fail to alleviate harm to some person somewhere who needs a transfusion, but my decision doesn’t put others at risk. 
My example - the old favorite “Employees Must Wash Hands Before Returning to Work” posted above the bathroom sink is pretty much on point. And I haven’t seen any argument to the contrary ….

You're MANDATED to give blood or terminated.  Not ASKED.  MANDATED.  Do you comply?  I obviously shut down @Plano with that simple question.  What would you do?   It's  needle in you arm.  No big deal.  You're decision to not give blood will cause harm to to others due to a lack of blood supply.  Just like you said with the vaccine.   Comply?   That sound you hear is me dropping the mic.  

What

A

Mess

Edited by Irv

10 minutes ago, ALF said:

All unnecessary just for 2021 so far,  there were 245 law enforcement deaths from Covid-19 in 2020, according to ODMP. Those lives may not matter to you or Irv I guess.

Are you actually so dishonest, or stupid, that you believe the vaccine saves all lives? Or are you just speaking in hyperbole? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Are you actually so dishonest, or stupid, that you believe the vaccine saves all lives? Or are you just speaking in hyperbole? 

So Blue Lives don't matter to you , got it

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ALF said:

What's the point of this article?  You pry have a similar ratio for every profession.  You're more likely to be killed as a construction worker than a cop.  What's their ratio?

18 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

What's the point of this article?  You pry have a similar ratio for every profession.  You're more likely to be killed as a construction worker than a cop.  What's their ratio?

The point is it's better to take the vaccine then not.

36 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Right but you can just point to statistics of the general population to prove that instead of focusing on one profession.

728,000 deaths in the US so far is a real tragedy that should be less with vaccines . The stress and cost to hospitals should be less if people were vaccinated.

8 minutes ago, ALF said:

728,000 deaths in the US so far is a real tragedy that should be less with vaccines . The stress and cost to hospitals should be less if people were vaccinated.

I'm not disagreeing with you.  I just find that article pointless.  BTW, you can extend that line of thinking to just about anything (drunk driving, poor diet, avoiding doctor checkups, watching Josh Allen play football every weekend, etc.).

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Irv said:

You're MANDATED to give blood or terminated.  Not ASKED.  MANDATED.  Do you comply?  I obviously shut down @Plano with that simple question.  What would you do?   It's  needle in you arm.  No big deal.  You're decision to not give blood will cause harm to to others due to a lack of blood supply.  Just like you said with the vaccine.   Comply?   That sound you hear is me dropping the mic.  

What

A

Mess

Or how about this one...you’re mandated to share your home with drug addicted homeless people to help get them off the streets...if you don’t, it’s because you don’t care about other people...do you comply or do you risk the state taking your house all together...

Where does it end? Answer: it doesn’t, because people continue to comply...

Remember, doctors and hospitals were monetarily incentivized to inflate the data to make the virus seem worse than it was- to justify state mandates...That’s why, when there are number corrections, they’re always subtracting from the original totals...😉

Joe Rogan proved the media has been lying to us when he got CNN’s Sanje Gupta to admit as much...”They shouldn’t have said that..” stated Gupta, about his own network...unvaccinated kids have a hire rate of survival than a middle aged vaccinated man, and yet they are trying to force the vaccine on kids...🤣

It’s not about the virus!!! Wake up, people...stop being such soft sheep...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Or how about this one...you’re mandated to share your home with drug addicted homeless people to help get them off the streets...if you don’t, it’s because you don’t care about other people...do you comply or do you risk the state taking your house all together...

Remember, doctors and hospitals were monetarily incentivized to inflate the data to make the virus seem worse than it was- to justify state mandates...That’s why, when there are number corrections, they’re always subtracting from the original totals...😉

Joe Rogan proved the media has been lying to us when he got CNN’s Sanje Gupta to admit as much...”They shouldn’t have said that..” stated Gupta, about his own network...unvaccinated kids have a hire rate of survival than a middle aged vaccinated man, and yet they are trying to force the vaccine on kids...🤣

I'd like to understand from the mandate advocates here what checks and balances exist after all this that prevents the government and their corporate accomplishes from forcing you to do or not do anything and everything they want?  Because its not the process of democracy.  Its not the courts,  Its not liberal or conservative leaders running Federal, State, or local governments.  Its not your employer or your fellow employees.  And it doesn't appear that the Constitution or Bill of Rights is in effect here either.  So what's to stop them from mandating anything?  Who is going to stop them if it isn't the people themselves?  Maybe the Governor doesn't like Blue shirts.  Or large SUV's.  It could be anything.  Its not about resisting the vaccine.  Its about defending personal choice and freedoms.  Its not about protecting you from the unwashed plebs that make a personal choice.  And if you really believe the vaccine protects you then why are you afraid of them?  If you believe the "safe and effective" mantra then they can't harm you. 

Its about the security state and gaining the voluntary compliance of the public to exchange their rights and freedoms for safety and security.  The problem is the exchange is not equitable.  The freedoms surrendered are real.  But the safety and security are an illusion.  Because the security state has no interests in your personal safety or security.  Its interest is in protecting itself and acquiring more power and control at your expense.  Why so many are blind to this is a testament to the power they already hold. 

This control is even reflected in propaganda communicated through popular culture network TV shows depicting the gallant and heroic members of organizations like the FBI risking life and limb to save the public from all kinds of threats real and imaged on a weekly basis.  In reality it borders on comedy and the truth is something entirely different.  When I see the network promos during the football games on Sunday I LMAO at it.  Its all utterly ridiculous.      

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

It ends with the global cabal taking over everything!!! This was decided at Bilderberg 2019 on Epstein’s island!!! 

8 hours ago, ALF said:

The point is it's better to take the vaccine then not.

There are dozens and dozens of pages on this topic and you and a few others still don’t get it. Of course it’s better to take the vaccine. It’s better to do, or not do, a whole lot of things in America. People are standing up for freedom of choice here! (PS: I’m vaccinated.)

• Like (+1) 1