It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

14 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol wut?  My IQ just dropped to that of a fish stick reading this nonsense.   

I don't know who is making the Unconstitutional claim - I'm sure employees will have their day in court.  

But I will make the Unnecessary claim.

You told us Vax Passports and Mandates for them won't happen - Biden said that and you told us that back in the Spring of 2020.  Called it right wing fear mongering.  Biden sure has lied about a lot of things.   

Well we were right that you idiots would be good with going down the road you claimed we wouldn't go down, thus you've lost all credibility, trust, and without question sanity.  I miss the just flatten the curve days.  

What other road we wanna head down that you'll say is just right wing fear mongering?

Conformity.  The DNA I wish these vaccines actually could alter in leftists that program them to desire more and more control.  That's literally all this is about.  And a political fight that the left thinks caving in to by stopping the lunacy of mask and vaccine mandates will somehow signify an "L."

There is no scenario when that is the case that this pandemic ends.  It will just constantly mutate.  

You have to remember who you’re dealing with. The enemy(yes they are the enemy of freedom) has no qualms about lying. Even when caught, they have msm to back them up. They have no moral fiber, no sense of fairness. They want to squash any dissent or opposing points of view. 
Then you have the lemmings on here who some how think they will become part of the elites and rewarded for their loyalty and doing the dirty work for them. But of course, once they have outlived there usefulness, they will be discarded like trash. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 9/20/2021 at 8:38 PM, JaCrispy said:

"No one fills out the VAERS report it takes a half hour to fill out the dam thing."

"The vaccine is full of s***."

---Doctors and Nurses at an HHS hospital 

Undercover video from the FDA coming today.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bidens_basement said:

You have to remember who you’re dealing with. The enemy(yes they are the enemy of freedom) has no qualms about lying. Even when caught, they have msm to back them up. They have no moral fiber, no sense of fairness. They want to squash any dissent or opposing points of view. 
Then you have the lemmings on here who some how think they will become part of the elites and rewarded for their loyalty and doing the dirty work for them. But of course, once they have outlived there usefulness, they will be discarded like trash. 

Oh my.  

image.thumb.jpeg.af3f458ee8e3df255113f7bb7fda9811.jpeg

LMAO

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

"No one fills out the VAERS report it takes a half hour to fill out the dam thing."

"The vaccine is full of s***."

---Doctors and Nurses at an HHS hospital 

Undercover video from the FDA coming today.  

I am pro vaccine, but you can’t deny, there’s a lot of shady things going on by Fauci and the federal government..

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh my.  

image.thumb.jpeg.af3f458ee8e3df255113f7bb7fda9811.jpeg

LMAO

This is excellent...and I believe this exists on both sides...everyone wants their views reinforced...that’s why a real truth seeker will criticize his own views to keep himself honest...

And on cue in a few days we will see shock pieces of people being lined up in the ER cause of Covid..with no mention of staff shortage due to vaccine mandate. Hope all yall who are all for  vaccine mandates enjoy making sick people wait for medical care.

I mean these folks were hero's 6 months ago, been working the the hospital for 18 months helping sick people...lets fire em!

Freaking idiots

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/ecmc-to-restrict-new-patient-admissions-due-to-staff-vaccine-mandate/article_bd4abfee-1bbd-11ec-85ca-8f53cbf8af1f.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-1

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The Tampa Bay Bucs are 100% vaccinated.

Antonio Brown won't be playing this weekend because he has Covid.  He is "fully vaccinated."

This is so stupid.  So freaking stupid the human race should be embarrassed 

Yet another one of those 'super duper rare breakthrough infections'. But don't fret, as we all know, if he hadn't been fully vaccinated, he'd be in an ICU right now, begging for 'the jab', unconscious, while on a respirator. "I'm sorry AB, it's too late for that now..."  *Shakes Pfizer pom-poms*

E_Z61X7XMAAZgxX.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The Tampa Bay Bucs are 100% vaccinated.

Antonio Brown won't be playing this weekend because he has Covid.  He is "fully vaccinated."

This is so stupid.  So freaking stupid the human race should be embarrassed 

You could not explain why. 

9 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

And on cue in a few days we will see shock pieces of people being lined up in the ER cause of Covid..with no mention of staff shortage due to vaccine mandate. Hope all yall who are all for  vaccine mandates enjoy making sick people wait for medical care.

I mean these folks were hero's 6 months ago, been working the the hospital for 18 months helping sick people...lets fire em!

Freaking idiots

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/ecmc-to-restrict-new-patient-admissions-due-to-staff-vaccine-mandate/article_bd4abfee-1bbd-11ec-85ca-8f53cbf8af1f.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-1

Such BS.  The people responsible are those abandoning their patients because they refuse to take an approved vaccine that has shown to be very effective.  Those on the front line have done an incredible job, and the vast majority of those who show responsibility and get vaccinated to protect themselves and their patients will continue to do so.

• Dislike 2

17 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Such BS.  The people responsible are those abandoning their patients because they refuse to take an approved vaccine that has shown to be very effective.  Those on the front line have done an incredible job, and the vast majority of those who show responsibility and get vaccinated to protect themselves and their patients will continue to do so.

Your blaming people for not wanting to do a job when one of the conditions of the job changes is ridiculous. It is especially absurd considering how many studies show natural infection and response will give you at least equal protection. But keep pretending the problem is their not bending to your will, not your one size fits all solution when multiple solutions exist.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Your blaming people for not wanting to do a job when one of the conditions of the job changes is ridiculous. It is especially absurd considering how many studies show natural infection and response will give you at least equal protection. But keep pretending the problem is their not bending to your will, not your one size fits all solution when multiple solutions exist.

I would bet these same employees have to get flu vaccines.  This is no different, actually more important since Covid is more lethal.  Health care workers have an obligation to protect their patients. 

When you talk about natural immunity are you suggesting we just let patients get infected and hope they don’t die?  

29 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I would bet these same employees have to get flu vaccines.  This is no different, actually more important since Covid is more lethal.  Health care workers have an obligation to protect their patients. 

When you talk about natural immunity are you suggesting we just let patients get infected and hope they don’t die?  

I'd expect the infection rate of COVID "while hospitalized" is extremely low at this point of the pandemic.  But I don't have that stat handy and while it sounds like a potential patient safety issue before knowing the 1 chance in X risk I can't say for sure whether or not having un-vaccinated hospital workers is an actual patient safety issue.  The hospitals I'm familiar with have solid safety protocols in place for patients and workers along with visitors and there isn't any major concern about in-hospital transmission outbreaks.  What I'm not sure about in a lot of these conversations is if posters have a "zero" defect objective or goal when expressing their positions.  The one death is too many mentality. 

Generally here, the majority of hospital workers were the first group of people vaccinated and un-vaccinated workers infecting patients hasn't been an issue.  Nursing homes with elderly high risk patient populations and less process in place are another story.       

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'd expect the infection rate of COVID "while hospitalized" is extremely low at this point of the pandemic.  But I don't have that stat handy and while it sounds like a potential patient safety issue before knowing the 1 chance in X risk I can't say for sure whether or not having un-vaccinated hospital workers is an actual patient safety issue.  The hospitals I'm familiar with have solid safety protocols in place for patients and workers along with visitors and there isn't any major concern about in-hospital transmission outbreaks.  What I'm not sure about in a lot of these conversations is if posters have a "zero" defect objective or goal when expressing their positions.  The one death is too many mentality. 

Generally here, the majority of hospital workers were the first group of people vaccinated and un-vaccinated workers infecting patients hasn't been an issue.  Nursing homes with elderly high risk patient populations and less process in place are another story.       

As health care workers our obligation is to keep our patients safe and healthy.  The best way to keep patients safe from Covid is to have everyone around them in the hospital vaccinated.  The science on that is incontrovertible.   

42 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Requiring a worker who has natural immunity to get the shot is pointless and is counterproductive if it is causing people to quit. Both are just as likely to get Covid and pass it around, so why pretend that one is superior? 

28 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Requiring a worker who has natural immunity to get the shot is pointless and is counterproductive if it is causing people to quit. Both are just as likely to get Covid and pass it around, so why pretend that one is superior? 

I would be fine with testing employees to see who has antibodies, but it would also appear that your theory about previous infection being more protective may be in error.

Reduced Risk of Reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 After COVID-19 Vaccination — Kentucky, May–June 2021

Weekly / August 13, 2021 / 70(32);1081-1083

On August 6, 2021, this report was posted online as an MMWR Early Release.

Alyson M. Cavanaugh, DPT, PhD1,2; Kevin B. Spicer, MD, PhD2,3; Douglas Thoroughman, PhD2,4; Connor Glick, MS2; Kathleen Winter, PhD2,5 (View author affiliations)

Check this site out as well.  I'd be interested in your thoughts on how the statistics in the Israeli study might be flawed: https://echo360.org/media/df6327b6-1e39-401e-affb-5220eaedef8e/public

Edited by oldmanfan

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

I would be fine with testing employees to see who has antibodies, but it would also appear that your theory about previous infection being more protective may be in error.

Reduced Risk of Reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 After COVID-19 Vaccination — Kentucky, May–June 2021

Weekly / August 13, 2021 / 70(32);1081-1083

On August 6, 2021, this report was posted online as an MMWR Early Release.

Alyson M. Cavanaugh, DPT, PhD1,2; Kevin B. Spicer, MD, PhD2,3; Douglas Thoroughman, PhD2,4; Connor Glick, MS2; Kathleen Winter, PhD2,5 (View author affiliations)

Check this site out as well.  I'd be interested in your thoughts on how the statistics in the Israeli study might be flawed: https://echo360.org/media/df6327b6-1e39-401e-affb-5220eaedef8e/public

I Am not sure how they came to their conclusion and on the flip side we have this from Israel also being published the same week:

https://www.news-medical.net/amp/news/20210830/Does-SARS-CoV-2-natural-infection-immunity-better-protect-against-the-Delta-variant-than-vaccination.aspx

As for the Kentucky study, it was not comparing natural vs vaccine but natural 6+ months ago and then getting vaccinated. Since the antibodies wane the proper comparison is those who were vaccinated 6 months ago and those who got it natural 6 months ago. Right now is the first true comparison we can make.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I Am not sure how they came to their conclusion and on the flip side we have this from Israel also being published the same week:

https://www.news-medical.net/amp/news/20210830/Does-SARS-CoV-2-natural-infection-immunity-better-protect-against-the-Delta-variant-than-vaccination.aspx

As for the Kentucky study, it was not comparing natural vs vaccine but natural 6+ months ago and then getting vaccinated. Since the antibodies wane the proper comparison is those who were vaccinated 6 months ago and those who got it natural 6 months ago. Right now is the first true comparison we can make.

The video I gave the link to expresses concerns about the methodology of the Israeli study.  

I am all for more testing, but it can't just be a positive vs. negative test.  It would have to be an antibody test with titers to show how much of an immune response has been generated.  More work needs to be done on that front.

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The video I gave the link to expresses concerns about the methodology of the Israeli study.  

I am all for more testing, but it can't just be a positive vs. negative test.  It would have to be an antibody test with titers to show how much of an immune response has been generated.  More work needs to be done on that front.

I don't believe natural immunity is 13 times better, but going back to my original point- why mandate a vaccine for someone who already has the antibodies? A 25 year old who had Covid 3 months ago is not going to as much as of threat as a 65 year old who got vaccinated in Feb. The govt making a one size fits all for this situation is the problem 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I don't believe natural immunity is 13 times better, but going back to my original point- why mandate a vaccine for someone who already has the antibodies? A 25 year old who had Covid 3 months ago is not going to as much as of threat as a 65 year old who got vaccinated in Feb. The govt making a one size fits all for this situation is the problem 

One size fits all doesn’t fit everyone. 

Are you the guy who said vaccines don’t work for most people after 6 months? Or is that one of the other bad info posters?