It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

4 hours ago, Sundancer said:

I never thought I'd see the day when an argument that "But there's a Facebook group that says ____" had multiple supporters.

Congratulations, we've plumbed a new bottom!

Who else is in this club besides @LeviF and @Bockeye

Except that I stated I personally know many individuals that have had adverse reactions and even listed a few, so there’s that.  But you’ve chosen to ignore this.

But, but, if you get the shot, mask up and stay 6 feet away you will be protected and won’t get COVID.  How’s that working out?  

Who else is in the gullible club with Sundancer?

23 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

Except that I stated I personally know many individuals that have had adverse reactions and even listed a few, so there’s that.  But you’ve chosen to ignore this.

But, but, if you get the shot, mask up and stay 6 feet away you will be protected and won’t get COVID.  How’s that working out?  

Who else is in the gullible club with Sundancer?

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This isn’t science based when vaccinated people can transmit it, but it’s not a mandate when they explicitly state you can test instead.  They also explicitly state testing will be provided both on-site or via self test kits. 

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What are the latest Covid death percentages for those vaccinated vs. not vaccinated?

Obviously higher for unvaccinated.  What does that have to do with you posting misleading vax mandate tweets related to Fox from the Lincoln Project?

Edited by SCBills

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Obviously higher for unvaccinated.  What does that have to do with you posting misleading vax mandate tweets related to Fox from the Lincoln Project?

It is pointless to argue with these toilet paper hoarders 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

How is not relevant?

Vaccines save lives and Fox News internal operating protocols reflects that... v the misleading content they share on air that clearly resonate in your head.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How is not relevant?

Vaccines save lives and Fox News internal operating protocols reflects that... v the misleading content they share on air that clearly resonate in your head.

“Mandates save lives - even at Fox” is the tweet from LP.  

Except Fox isn’t mandating the vaccine. 

Im pretty sure you’re playing a character, but if you truly do have opinions in real life, I’d highly suggest finding new content to reference.  You are the mark these grifters depend on for relevancy.   There are legitimate progressives on Twitter that more align with your views (Krystal Ball, Saager Enjati etc) without being child predators or Bush era GOP ops. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Im pretty sure you’re playing a character, but if you truly do have opinions in real life, I’d highly suggest finding new content to reference.  You are the mark these grifters depend on for relevancy.   There are legitimate progressives on Twitter that more align with your views (Krystal Ball, Saager Enjati etc) without being child predators or Bush era GOP ops. 

I'm sorry you don't like my content - you can always choose to ignore me or better yet - migrate to the safe place with the other Trumpys here who can only handle sugar coated Trump news.

31 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Hey dummie, watch this.........

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gigUyK3yLtMU/

So the vaccine killed everyone in January... so why didn't it continue to kill everyone in Feb, March, and April, etc? 

Also, why doesn't John substantiate his arguments with names of doctors/nurses he references?

John IS a loonie... and of course this video is circulating heavily in the far right disinformation sphere.

5 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

You can use a historical control group of what the incidence of different conditions was prior to Covid and vaccinations.  Now, as to long term effects:

Historically the incidence of "long term" effects pf vaccines shows very, very minimal effects seen.  The two that are most mentioned are Guillan-Barre syndrome and one time when there was something with polio.  As for the GB events, GB syndrome is associated with viral infections and studies show that vaccination might raise the incidence by 1-2 cases per million vaccinations.  The polio one was where a non-attenuated or inactivated virus got put into the vaccine pool.  These kinds of adverse events were found within weeks, not years.  The history of vaccination is clear in that there are no side effects seen years and years down the road.  

The Covid vaccines have been out there for months now and billi0ns delivered around the world.  That data, as well as the clinical studies data done to get EUA and for Pfizer FDA approval, show minimal serious adverse effects, the most prominent the myocarditis and blood clots issues.  That these very rare events (on the order of a handful per million vaccinations) were picked up shows the robustness of the monitoring systems used for the Covid vaccines.  

I know you will bring up the VAERS reporting system, so let's put that to bed now.  The VAERS system is a voluntary reporting system where anyone who has received a vaccine can post a side effect.  As for deaths, health care providers have to report any deaths from anyone who has received any sort of vaccination.  With respect to Covid, they are reported (And one wonders whether false reports are filed by anti-vax individuals), and these reports then are required to have follow up by the CDC and FDA where case reports, death certificates and such are analyzed.  When that follow-up has been done, there are extremely rare cases where it appears the vaccine may have directly contibuted to death.

So bottom line is this: there is no data to support either the claim that there are long term side effects of the vaccines, nor is there data to support the contention that so many people are dying from vaccination.  That is the science, that is the data, that is not the conspiracy nonsense being thrown around on social media.  

Another top leader of the bidet cult

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

He has to be paid, no one is that stupid for free

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Really?  I thought I articulated our current dilemma perfectly.  And its not that simple.  Is it?  Not when uninformed officials are making unilateral decisions on health issues which conflict with known science and ignore facts that conflict with their edicts.  I'm not concerned nor do I care about their motivations at this point.  They are simply incapable of getting the job done and need to be replaced with people driven to make decisions with facts and science.  Why is it so difficult to see and accept that we're heading down a path to failure without change in direction?

Following your doctor’s advice is too complicated. You know better. Got it. 

51 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Another top leader of the bidet cult

He has to be paid, no one is that stupid for free

No a scientist with 40 years experience in research, clinical care, and who sits on an actual FDA advisory panel.  Folks like you who have turned a public health crisis into a political football have killed people.  

6 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

No a scientist with 40 years experience in research, clinical care, and who sits on an actual FDA advisory panel.  Folks like you who have turned a public health crisis into a political football have killed people.  

Two FDA officials resigned over Biden’s handling of boosters.  Should we trust their judgment?

Many scientists say natural immunity is stronger than vaccination.  Should we trust their judgment?

Many scientists say there’s no reason to mask children.  Should we trust their judgment?

Problem is, both sides believe their science is the correct science.   You don’t have a monopoly on correct science. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Two FDA officials resigned over Biden’s handling of boosters.  Should we trust their judgment?

Many scientists say natural immunity is stronger than vaccination.  Should we trust their judgment?

Many scientists say there’s no reason to mask children.  Should we trust their judgment?

Problem is, both sides believe their science is the correct science.   You don’t have a monopoly on correct science. 

What does your doctor say?