It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

7 minutes ago, Governor said:

HC isn’t a right, and until it is, there’s no use discussing that.

I have no patience for fat people either but you can’t catch fat from someone. B-man can’t breathe on me and make me fat.

Down the road, if you wanted to criminalize being fat, regulate what we can eat, I would be happy to have that conversation.

By remaining unvaccinated, they’ve already told us they’re too stupid and shouldn’t be in public. 

As I previously said, unvaccinated go to the back of the line. If the hospital is empty, then by all means go ahead and treat them.

People chose to stay unvaccinated because there’s countless other cures and home remedies available. They shouldn’t be at the hospital in the first place. It’s just sniffles. 

If the vaccine works consistent with how the definition of a vaccine states, which is to provide immunity, then nobody can get you sick with COVID.  Because you are immune.  End of story.  So if you've gotten vaccinated and you're still worried about getting sick either you are acting out of irrational fear or the vaccine does not grant immunity.  And rather the provide immunity it provides protection or pre-emptive treatment by either suppressing the symptom or lowering the severity of the illness.

B-man would probably try to make me fat, and then I would have to politely tell him that I simply can’t sit with him and eat all of these meals each day. Then I would grab him, shake him, and tell him to stop it.

Then I would pull him in front of a mirror and say, “look what you’re doing to yourself!”

Edited by Governor

Some Republican-led states and a sizable minority of Americans have defied vaccine recommendations from health officials, citing economic or freedom-of-choice arguments. With just 63% of the population having received at least one dose, the U.S. vaccination rate now lags most developed economies.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-meet-executives-microsoft-disney-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-wsj-2021-09-15/

63% seems pretty good 

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Some Republican-led states and a sizable minority of Americans have defied vaccine recommendations from health officials, citing economic or freedom-of-choice arguments. With just 63% of the population having received at least one dose, the U.S. vaccination rate now lags most developed economies.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-meet-executives-microsoft-disney-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-wsj-2021-09-15/

63% seems pretty good 

63% before the vaccines have been released to PCPs, and before two have received FDA approval for adults, and before approvals for kids of all ages.  The rate should be celebrated, not criticized.  That's the BS politics the CDC swears it's not playing.    

I don't know what the political machine wants.  You aren't getting 100%, you aren't getting 90%.  You may get 80% if you're lucky, but you'll probably have to settle for 70-75%.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, dpberr said:

63% before the vaccines have been released to PCPs, and before two have received FDA approval for adults, and before approvals for kids of all ages.  The rate should be celebrated, not criticized.  That's the BS politics the CDC swears it's not playing.    

I don't know what the political machine wants.  You aren't getting 100%, you aren't getting 90%.  You may get 80% if you're lucky, but you'll probably have to settle for 70-75%.  

The mandates will get us close to 90. The Medicare/Medicaid requirement knocks out the key unvax group.

The other remaining group is young people. 

Expect to see a mandate saying that you can’t get financial aid for college without vaccination…..if it isn’t in this round.

The states and business can take it from there. Just close up the remaining loopholes as we go. The religious exemption is obviously gonna have to go.

Edited by Governor

Shows how the vaccines effectiveness vs symptomatic cases wanes but vs serious Covid more or less does not, especially for mRNA Pfizer. Huge study of 2M people. Click the first link to see entirety of author’s summary and full study. 

Vaccines work. 

24 minutes ago, TSOL said:

63% seems pretty good 

The founders would be proud of the group of people protesting their freedom to spread a deadly disease to one another. I’m anti govt mandate and pro vaccine. And also pro mandate by private businesses. Makes sense. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

13 minutes ago, Governor said:

The mandates will get us close to 90. The Medicare/Medicaid requirement knocks out the key unvax group.

Expect to see a mandate saying that you can’t get financial aid for college without vaccination…..if it isn’t in this round.

The states and business can take it from there.

You live in a fantasy land. The courts are already overturning the mandates 

9 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

The founders would be proud of the group of people protesting their freedom to spread a deadly disease to one another. I’m anti govt mandate and pro vaccine. And also pro mandate by private businesses. Makes sense. 

The founders were also slave owners. They werent right about everything 

On 9/14/2021 at 10:50 AM, TSOL said:

They dont need it, they are immune. They have been working in a hospital and probably have been exposed to it the whole time.

Do you really not understand that? 

This appeasing the lowest common denominator is making me crazy 

It used to be appeasing Lowest Common Denominator, now it's just Leftists are Dumb

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

After Sunday, instead of spending so much time on Twitter worried about this stuff, perhaps he should be spending some quality time with the jugs machine and the play book.

Pittsburgh's secondary is pretty elite

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Governor said:

The states and business can take it from there. Just close up the remaining loopholes as we go. The religious exemption is obviously gonna have to go.

I doubt it. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Classic GQP response to a deadly pandemic:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47oi3pxe87uuvbit4o27

I'm sorry who is the president?

You're rooting for deaths.  

Find me one, one conservative poster that blamed any blue state governor for cases and deaths especially in April 2020 and January 2021.

Find me one.  

Tells you all you need to know about this sham.   

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'm sorry who is the president?

You're rooting for deaths.  

Find me one, one conservative poster that blamed any blue state governor for cases and deaths especially in April 2020 and January 2021.

Find me one.  

Tells you all you need to know about this sham.   

Cuomo