It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

14 hours ago, Sundancer said:

If it was open, sure. The border continues to be a disaster but that predates March 2020. Stay on target. 

It was great fun to be with Bills fans despite the lackluster game. 

If the target is the health, safety and well-being of the people in this country, I’m unfortunately right over the target. 

If the target is to pretend things that contribute to the spread don’t, well then carry on.  

Glad you had a good time at the game.  I’m off to Miami later this week to see that one.  

4 hours ago, Governor said:

Their media always shifts back to the border when nothing else is working for them. 

You also forgot gas prices, the tragedy of Afghanistan, the absolute idiotic ramblings of a senile old man in the Oval Office....but add them and a few others and you are dead nuts on target.

6 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

They’re dying quicker than they would of COVID didn’t exist.

With older people dying more due to COVID in 2020 and 2021, we should see a decrease in expected deaths or an amount under the expected deaths in years to come.

Theres just no denying there is a virus and it’s killing people that would be alive if not for the virus.

Questioning things is not equivalent to denying the existence of the virus.  But based on the hysteria being generated around deaths an objective observer would be led to believe its equivalent to the Black Death that killed 50% of the population of Europe in the 1300's.  Its not.   

And if there was ever a wake up call to lose that extra weight, stop smoking, stop drinking, get in decent shape, add some muscle mass, cut down on your sugar intake, avoid fatty foods, and take some vitamins and minerals like vitamin C and D, and Zinc this is it.  Then maybe you won't let fear of death control you.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

8 hours ago, Governor said:

Their media always shifts back to the border when nothing else is working for them. He’s just a Hannity wind up doll. They can’t help it.

Oh I see. So we’re not supposed to talk about Covid as it relates to the border. Does this international virus have a way of checking my birth certificate? Who knew? That’s one darn smart virus!

53 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh I see. So we’re not supposed to talk about Covid as it relates to the border. Does this international virus have a way of checking my birth certificate? Who knew? That’s one darn smart virus!

The border is not the issue with why our covid cases remain high. WTF are you on? 

A high vaccination rate and this pretty much all comes under control. And no, Israel is not a good example. They have the 24th-ish highest vaccination rate in the world AND have a high ration of children to adults, meaning there are a lot of kids not getting vaxxed and spreading. Oh, and Israel has a pretty big anti-vax idiotic crowd. 

The Disposable Children of the Pandemic

by Steve McCann

The rhetoric about and treatment of children over the past 18 months has flung open a window into the soul of America’s ruling class. As Nelson Mandela warned us, “There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way it treats its children.”

To those constructing the new health tyranny, children post no threat and can be treated as things, not people.

The budding tyranny we face was best described by C. S. Lewis: Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.

232319_5_.jpg

As a result, the prevalence of obesity increased from 36% of the youth population to 46%. Suicides and attempted suicides among the young dramatically increased. There has been a 334% spike in intentional self-harm claims among 13-18-year-olds. Overdoses among the young have also increased by 119% as a percentage of all medical claims.

This nation has sacrificed our youths’ lives and future livelihoods in a desperate, incoherent, and flawed attempt to theoretically save the lives of 90% of the population who are under the age of 70 and experience an average covid-19 infection survival rate of 99.8%.

Nonetheless, children are still being mandated to wear masks at school, an inane practice that has been definitively shown to cause considerably more physical and emotional harm than good. Further, there is now an incessant drumbeat within government and political circles to mandate the Covid-19 vaccine for all children. Per Dr. Fauci: “I believe mandating vaccines for children to appear in school is a good idea.” And he expects the FDA to quickly approve their use in children.

More at the link: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/09/the_disposable_children_of_the_pandemic.html

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Vaccines are one issue. 

Border is another issue. 

The overlap between them is minimal. You inserted the border into this thread, not me. 

Get vaccinated, save lives, get healthcare back to relatively normal operations. It's not that complicated. 

What is “relatively normal” operations? How is this measured? And how does natural immunity not get someone there as much as a vaccine?

Demented Biden, or whoever is running the Executive Branch has botched this thing so badly.  Vaccinted people dying left and right.  No plan for boosters.  No plan at all.  Total dementia.  

What 

A

Mess

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Have you been squirting this is your eyes and nose?

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/betadine-anti-vaxxer-covid-treatment-iodine-1225438/

9 hours ago, LeviF said:

What is “relatively normal” operations? How is this measured?

How about not canceling all elective procedures and not being over maximum normal capacity? 

9 hours ago, LeviF said:

And how does natural immunity not get someone there as much as a vaccine?

Natural immunity does but how is this so hard to understand: natural immunity puts morepeople in the hospital and morgue and people developing natural immunity spread more and for longer than those who are vaccinated.  

Today we get to do Germany for our trip to the Vaccines Work classroom. 

Edited by Sundancer
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Sundancer said:

The border is not the issue with why our covid cases remain high. WTF are you on? 

A high vaccination rate and this pretty much all comes under control. And no, Israel is not a good example. They have the 24th-ish highest vaccination rate in the world AND have a high ration of children to adults, meaning there are a lot of kids not getting vaxxed and spreading. Oh, and Israel has a pretty big anti-vax idiotic crowd. 

I never said it was. But it’s interesting how you don’t want to go anywhere near that topic. Apparently that’s the super spreader event that cannot be talked about….huh?

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I never said it was. But it’s interesting how you don’t want to go anywhere near that topic. Apparently that’s the super spreader event that cannot be talked about….huh?

Go near it, to what effect? You and I likely agree 99% on border issues and solutions. I pretty much agreed with Trump (minus his numerous wall lies) and Republicans on border control.  

But the border is not the big issue on Covid; it's getting vaccinated that is the issue. You're just eating red meat if you want to inject the border into this. I'm not worried about the border's effect on Covid any more than I was worried at the Bills game last weekend. 

Get people vaccinated. 

Edited by Sundancer

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

How about not canceling all elective procedures and not being over maximum normal capacity? 

Natural immunity does but how is this so hard to understand: natural immunity puts morepeople in the hospital and morgue and people developing natural immunity spread more and for longer than those who are vaccinated.  

Well how many people already have natural immunity?  And you say "not cancelling" like that's somehow indicative of anything (it's not, hospitals are just law firms that practice medicine).  How many hospitals are currently over maximum normal capacity?

Btw, I am vaccinated.  But mandates are a bridge too far, especially when some of the numbers from around the world suggest that 80+% of people already have some kind of exposure (vaccine or infection) to COVID.  Not to mention the number of COVID hospitalizations that are entirely unnecessary. 

Edited by LeviF

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

I can agree on a lot of things but I'll admit.  I'm getting lost here.  I've listened to Biden, Fauci, the CDC, and all the mayors, governors, and other officials issuing statements and edicts on restrictions and mandates.  I see the benefits of the vaccine but I also see the limitations of the vaccine.  What I don't see is any admission of those limitations in official policy and goals.  

More or less Biden said he's issued mandatory vaccination orders primarily in order to protect the vaccinated from the un-vaccinated.  That's seems to be what everybody is worried about.  Keeping un-vaccinated out of the workplace, bars and club, shows, public places because they pose a risk to the vaccinated.  So why is that even necessary?  Because if the vaccine worked like a vaccine is defined to work an un-vaccinated and infected person can not get a vaccinated person sick.  Period.  So what the POTUS is implicitly admitting is the COVID vaccines do not work.  Because if they did work I as a vaccinated person should have no fear that un-vaccinated individual pose any risk to me.  End of story.  Its more like a prophylactic treatment.  

If the COVID vaccine worked like a traditional vaccine it should:

Grant immunity and protect you from getting sick, period.  In any shape, way, or form.

Prevent the virus from using the host as an incubator.

Prevent the host from passing the virus to somebody else.

Produces immunity without severe adverse side effects.

What the COVID vaccines do is:

Protect you from serious illness.

Provide protection for a unknown period of time.

So how is it possible to stop a viral outbreak with a biological agent that has those attributes?  But public policy has gone "all in" on vaccines and at this point resorted to threats and intimidation to get their way.  Which won't turn out to be very effective public policy.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/57-percent-vaccinated-covid-19-203448111.html

I have not found this elsewhere but if true it is very concerning. Keeping people at a hospital simply for the money and then complaining of being overrun is appalling. 

Getting a normal room with a bed is different than hogging up an ICU bed and ventilator. It’s probably the old farts.

24 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Who gets a hospital bed for Covid unless they need ICU care? If not ICU send them home.

The Ivermectin OD patients.

They should be sending the unvaccinated home. They shouldn’t be receiving any care whatsoever. At this point, if you’re that stupid, it should probably cost you your life.

There’s plenty of other “cures” out there. Alex Jones knows what they are.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/13/health/rationing-care-hospital-beds-staff-explainer-wellness/index.html

Edited by Governor

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/13/1036521499/covid-workers-resign-new-york-hospital-stops-baby-delivery

Here is a case where vaccine mandates are really paying off /s

Way to go dems, great plan. Send the unvaccinated nurses home. You know, the ones who have been working around the virus for nearly 2 years now. 

How are they even still alive, you may ask

• Like (+1) 2