It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That was happening before Biden ruled by decree, at least in NY.  A large HVAC contractor in our part of NY has been dealing with that for months.  I can’t say Walmart specifically, but certainly anecdotally it has occurred.  

I think you mischaracterizing the ‘why’ companies do that, the reality is that the management of these organizations have different philosophies for behaving in this fashion.   Some likely are fatigued as you’ve indicated.  Some may believe in the fundamental common sense of requiring vaccinations.  For some it’s about money.  For some, it’s a recognition that one way or the other, the government will eventually end up with another revenue grab, and that concerns just about every company in America. 

As for Biden “providing cover”, the tasty little part of threatening to destroy a business at $14k a clip for not doing the govt dirty work of mandatory compliance, and concerns of costs associated with defending their interests in litigation surely to follow is likely much more incentive to overstep traditional boundaries than anything else. 

Yeah. You could be totally right. I wouldn’t know what discussed in board meetings when those decisions are made. 

It could end up being tax incentives, lawsuits, cost for testing, etc. also.

I was just giving a basic example of how I could see it shaking out on the street level.

57 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Your time here is through spambot.

The few people left that DONT have you on ignore are NOT  listening 

There is a thread about soliciting volunteers to police behavior and posting exactly like his......

Fits under the definition of troll.  

You troll when you know you can't or are unable to refute any of the arguments, points, or information shared.  

37 minutes ago, Governor said:

Yeah. You could be totally right. I wouldn’t know what discussed in board meetings when those decisions are made. 

It could end up being tax incentives, lawsuits, cost for testing, etc. also.

I was just giving a basic example of how I could see it shaking out on the street level.

Stop being so 🤬ing reasonable.  It’s off-putting.  🤣

49 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

There is a thread about soliciting volunteers to police behavior and posting exactly like his......

Fits under the definition of troll.  

You troll when you know you can't or are unable to refute any of the arguments, points, or information shared.  

Remember, it takes two.

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Covid has ruined the global supply chain so far resulting in inflation. Computer chips , lumber prices , high cost of shipping and large slowdown , shortage of new cars , many retirements on and on.

Covid hasn’t ruined it. Massive overreaction to Covid has had a huge impact. 

• Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, ALF said:

Coronavirus Cases:

view by country
Deaths:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Yep you are right

Cases mean nothing. That number is likely much higher due to asymptomatic, unreported etc. What percentage of cases are fatal ? That number is very, very  low. Fear mongering by media, power grabbing by corrupt politicians and their minions have had a worse impact than the virus itself. Yes, I am right. 

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, ALF said:

Coronavirus Cases:

view by country
Deaths:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Yep you are right

55 million people die around the world per year.  

4.6 million Covid deaths in almost 2 years.

And 3 million of those were from 2020 to April 1, 2021.

So yes, especially in a post vaccine world, we have lost our minds.   

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Any thoughts ?

The CDC Website Actually Says That The Government Can't Mandate the Covid-19 Vaccine

Under the CDC Myths and Facts about the 'rona, they answer the much debated question: "Can CDC mandate that I get a COVID-19 vaccine?"

with an emphatic no.

A screenshot of the CDC's answer 

613bb8e2615cb613bb8e2615cc.jpg

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Any thoughts ?

The CDC Website Actually Says That The Government Can't Mandate the Covid-19 Vaccine

Under the CDC Myths and Facts about the 'rona, they answer the much debated question: "Can CDC mandate that I get a COVID-19 vaccine?"

with an emphatic no.

A screenshot of the CDC's answer 

613bb8e2615cb613bb8e2615cc.jpg

I always knew they wouldn't officially mandate. I knew it was going to be a passive aggressive mandate. 

As in " well, you dont HAVE to get the vaccine, but if you wanna buy groceries, youre gonna have to show your vax card" 

• Like (+1) 4

16 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

There are other at risk conditions that are unrelated to "pushing away from the table".  Like cancer patients. Or transplant patients. Or even one of the conditions listed in your article, diabetes mellitus which is hereditary.

Over 60% from those four conditions alone. 

And lol speaking of broad brushes under what universe is type 2 diabetes hereditary? It’s advanced insulin resistance caused by (usually) abusing sugar or (sometimes) blasting your liver. 

You can literally cure type 2 diabetes by adjusting your diet. 

Edited by LeviF

10 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I always knew they wouldn't officially mandate. I knew it was going to be a passive aggressive mandate. 

As in " well, you dont HAVE to get the vaccine, but if you wanna buy groceries, youre gonna have to show your vax card" 

Exactly.

And government will be able to expand this unprecedented newfound power...

It won't stop at just you'll need the vaccine to do A, B, or C.

It can become things we haven't even thought of yet.   

This is why the State loves passing laws or mandates or executive action - as many as possible no matter how unpopular or even known.  Get them to the Courts.  Get them validated.  Continue to expand the state and erode your freedoms they mock.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Exactly.

And government will be able to expand this unprecedented newfound power...

It won't stop at just you'll need the vaccine to do A, B, or C.

It can become things we haven't even thought of yet.   

This is why the State loves passing laws or mandates or executive action - as many as possible no matter how unpopular or even known.  Get them to the Courts.  Get them validated.  Continue to expand the state and erode your freedoms they mock.  

This is America 

Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4