It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

51 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

You're making the choice to burden the hospital system unnecessarily if you get sick from Covid. You want to be self sufficient and strong--die at home. 

PLEASE knock it off with the burdening the hospital crap! The same could be true for grocery stores, fire departments, schools, and every other business in America. It’s a bull crap argument. NOBODY is getting Covid on purpose! If your precious family members don’t want to work in a hospital let me suggest they change majors!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

You're making the choice to burden the hospital system unnecessarily if you get sick from Covid. You want to be self sufficient and strong--die at home. 

No it’s making the choice to exacerbate the hospital system 😂 

get your talking points right 😂 😂 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Fat people in diabetic comas or congestive heart failure or respiratory failure, -- die at home.

Party of compassion. Noice.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

PLEASE knock it off with the burdening the hospital crap! The same could be true for grocery stores, fire departments, schools, and every other business in America. It’s a bull crap argument. NOBODY is getting Covid on purpose! If your precious family members don’t want to work in a hospital let me suggest they change majors!!!!!

Early in the pandemic, anti-maskers said we should just stay home if we didn’t like what was happening out there.

Now, it’s anti-Vaxers turn to stay home. They have the right to not get the shot, but they can’t come outside or clog up the hospitals, or work, or send kids to school, or shop, or fly.

Edited by Governor

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

Early in the pandemic, anti-maskers said we should just stay home if we didn’t like what was happening out there.

Now, it’s anti-Vaxers turn to stay home. They have the right to not get the shot, but they can’t come outside or clog up the hospitals, or work, or send kids to school, or shop, or fly.

What danger are they to you?  You’re vaccinated right?   Maybe you scaredy cat should stay home. 

BOO!!

17 minutes ago, Governor said:

I’m vaccinated …you’re not the boss of me or ANYONE else 

36 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Fat people in diabetic comas or congestive heart failure or respiratory failure, -- die at home.

Party of compassion. Noice.

I’m not a party member. For the time I was, I was a Republican. 

If they make a heart failure vaccine that works as well as this, take it. 

Just now, Sundancer said:

I’m not a party member. For the time I was, I was a Republican. 

If they make a heart failure vaccine that works as well as this, take it. 

It's preventable in a large amount of cases.  They have been burdening our health care system for too long. Smokers and drinkers too with lung cancer or liver failure. IV drug users with endocarditis.

Let's take your game and go pro.  Preventable disease = die at home.

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Should smokers stay home and die in their beds? They ARE making a choice. How about obese people? Barnes and Noble has a boatload of diet books.

Interestingly, we have a health care system set up to handle all those *****. Covid is new and crushing hospitals. Oh and preventable with a needle in the arm. 

The diseases we stop with needles in the arm, like polio, smallpox, etc should be.

Don’t be an ass: Take 10 minutes and get the shot. 

If you want to start a thread about fat asses and smokers have at it. This is the Covid thread. 

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

It's preventable in a large amount of cases.  They have been burdening our health care system for too long. Smokers and drinkers too with lung cancer or liver failure. IV drug users with endocarditis.

Let's take your game and go pro.  Preventable disease = die at home.

Jim can take 10 minutes out of his life and pretty much avoid the hospital. But he’s too selfish to do it. 

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Should smokers stay home and die in their beds? They ARE making a choice. How about obese people? Barnes and Noble has a boatload of diet books.

I can’t catch being fat from you and die. You’re not spreading your fat around the community. Well, I hope you aren’t anyway.

7 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Interestingly, we have a health care system set up to handle all those *****. Covid is new and crushing hospitals. Oh and preventable with a needle in the arm. 

The diseases we stop with needles in the arm, like polio, smallpox, etc should be.

Don’t be an ass: Take 10 minutes and get the shot. 

If you want to start a thread about fat asses and smokers have at it. This is the Covid thread. 

Jim can take 10 minutes out of his life and pretty much avoid the hospital. But he’s too selfish to do it. 

You don’t actually work in healthcare do you? Particularly the clinical side.

The hospitals have ALWAYS been overrun. Not just Covid.

Other diseases just didn’t take a break, cancer doesn’t stop, hepatitis doesn’t stop.

During the shutdown was the slowest I ever seen work because not every Tom, Dick or Jane came into the ER with just a stomach ache.

• Agree 1

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

Other diseases just didn’t take a break, cancer doesn’t stop, hepatitis doesn’t stop.

During the shutdown was the slowest I ever seen work because not every Tom, Dick or Jane came into the ER with just a stomach ache.

The shut down for hospitals had odd times. But you can’t say it was a slow 18 months overall unless you’re in a strange community. 

36 minutes ago, Governor said:

We said stay home if you don't want to catch the virus.  

We didn't lock you up or forbid you from doing anything.  

Appreciate the reminder you're also a fascist lunatic.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

We said stay home if you don't want to catch the virus.  

We didn't lock you up or forbid you from doing anything.  

Appreciate the reminder you're also a fascist lunatic.  

It’s a pretty pointless conversation because hospitals are going Triad here shortly which puts the unvaccinated to the back of the line if they’re busy.

9 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

The shut down for hospitals had odd times. But you can’t say it was a slow 18 months overall unless you’re in a strange community. 

I can say it was slow for a good many months. During covid many surgeries were cancelled, people didn’t come in unless it was an absolutely emergency. 

Do you work in healthcare and particularly the clinical side?

1 minute ago, Governor said:

It’s a pretty pointless conversation because hospitals are going Triad here shortly which puts the unvaccinated to the back of the line if they’re busy.

Triad?  I think the word your looking for it triage and what you explained is not how triage works. 

15 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Diseases?  How about accidents, gun shots and stabbings.  And yes belly aches from those without insurance.