It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

Here we go!  Media in NOVA setting the table for Gov Blackface!

The Virginia Department of Health reports a child in the Eastern Shore region has died from complications of COVID-19.

VDH said the child was between the ages of 10 and 19. The agency will disclose no further information about the child to protect privacy and out of respect for the patient’s family.

The case is the first reported death of a child in the Eastern Region with COVID-19 in Virginia, the VDH said in a news release.

“We extend our condolences to the family and friends of this child at this time of great loss,” said State Health Commissioner M. Norman Oliver, M.D., M.A. “COVID-19 has taken thousands of lives from us, and every death is a tragedy. The COVID-19 pandemic is far from over. As we have seen in recent weeks, a COVID variant, the Delta variant, spreads more easily from one person to another. We have made progress in these past months against this virus, but a tragic event like the death of this young child is a stark reminder that our work is not done."

https://www.insidenova.com/headlines/child-on-eastern-shore-dies-from-covid-19-complications/article_495572b4-f606-11eb-b3c7-47cc82b41066.html

No word when this "child's" death occurred. 

But I'm betting it was weeks ago.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Dislike 1

51 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The Virginia Department of Health reports a child in the Eastern Shore region has died from complications of COVID-19.

VDH said the child was between the ages of 10 and 19. The agency will disclose no further information about the child to protect privacy and out of respect for the patient’s family.

The case is the first reported death of a child in the Eastern Region with COVID-19 in Virginia, the VDH said in a news release.

“We extend our condolences to the family and friends of this child at this time of great loss,” said State Health Commissioner M. Norman Oliver, M.D., M.A. “COVID-19 has taken thousands of lives from us, and every death is a tragedy. The COVID-19 pandemic is far from over. As we have seen in recent weeks, a COVID variant, the Delta variant, spreads more easily from one person to another. We have made progress in these past months against this virus, but a tragic event like the death of this young child is a stark reminder that our work is not done."

https://www.insidenova.com/headlines/child-on-eastern-shore-dies-from-covid-19-complications/article_495572b4-f606-11eb-b3c7-47cc82b41066.html

You are a horrible person. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Lamda will be next.....and we'll go thru all the fraternities by 2056

Israel vaccinated fast and looked like it had beaten COVID-19. It just brought back a swathe of restrictions amid a Delta surge.

Ministers on Tuesday approved rules that require mask-wearing at outdoor gatherings of more than 100 people. Close contact such as hugging and kissing and indoor socializing is discouraged, the paper reported.

People who care for an infected child under 12 will have to isolate, and half of public-sector workers will work from home, the paper reported. Private companies are also encouraged to allow remote working, according to the paper.

https://www.businessinsider.com/israel-brings-back-covid-19-restrictions-despite-vaccine-success-2021-8

Get those vaccine rates up 80% everyone we swear that ends this..........

Too late.  

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Lamda will be next.....and we'll go thru all the fraternities by 2056

Israel vaccinated fast and looked like it had beaten COVID-19. It just brought back a swathe of restrictions amid a Delta surge.

Ministers on Tuesday approved rules that require mask-wearing at outdoor gatherings of more than 100 people. Close contact such as hugging and kissing and indoor socializing is discouraged, the paper reported.

People who care for an infected child under 12 will have to isolate, and half of public-sector workers will work from home, the paper reported. Private companies are also encouraged to allow remote working, according to the paper.

https://www.businessinsider.com/israel-brings-back-covid-19-restrictions-despite-vaccine-success-2021-8

Get those vaccine rates up 80% everyone we swear that ends this..........

Too late.  

Big Blitz:

Scoring political "points" on a football politics message board off a named child's death, and also demeaning the child. 

Pure human excrement. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Big Blitz:

Scoring political "points" on a football politics message board off a named child's death, and also demeaning the child. 

Pure human excrement. 

The "child" isn't named.  

I could share how sad I am by everyone that dies everyday but that would obviously be fake.  

My point remains the media is drumming up fear deliberately.

This was another case in point.  No age given.   No context.  He or she had covid 19 or Delta?  Isn't there a difference?  Was he or she vaccinated? 

These individual deaths 'reports' are not meant to better inform the public they are to drum up fear.  Much like the storied of people in ICUs wishing they got the vaccine. 

You're quite the low info if you continue to let them.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

Here is Governor Blackface today mandating vaccinations for state employees and threatening school districts with legal action if they don't follow CDC guidelines on masks - which by these policies is an admission we could have been in school in 2020 but in masks (if you don't understand why there is no hope for you)

"The only way we can beat this virus is vaccination, and it breaks my heart as your governor and as a doctor to see people getting sick, getting hospitalized and dying from a disease ... they can get vaccinated against," Northam said at a news conference.

https://www.insidenova.com/headlines/northam-issues-directive-requiring-vaccines-for-state-employees/article_62313144-f618-11eb-92ea-df652f2ecb67.html

No.  It isn't our job to "beat" this virus.  

We were given protocols to slow the spread.  

Not overwhelm hospitals

Not overwhelm the ICUs 

They lied and continue to lie.  You can take them on good faith all you want but that's the disconnect that is irreparable and that's unfortunate.  Unfortunate we have so many Americans that because of an Ex President no one except Bill Stime and CNN care about, has rotted their brains so badly.   

Answer the simple question:

Is your goal eradication of the virus and all its variants or get back to normal?

You can't have both and if your goal is the former this never ends.  

28 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Big Blitz:

Pure human excrement. 

Scumbag to the Nth degree 

15 minutes ago, 716er said:

Scumbag to the Nth degree 

Oh man.  I didn't think I was worse then a 3rd degree scumbag. 

It's OK.  I still believe despite your very compelling argument here, that we are indeed in the words of America's Governor headed toward a Biomedical Police State complete with Passports to eat in a restaurant.  

Dangerous uncharted territory. 

Should bode well for liberty and democracy.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

The "child" isn't named.  

I could share how sad I am by everyone that dies everyday but that would obviously be fake.  

My point remains the media is drumming up fear deliberately.

This was another case in point.  No age given.   No context.  He or she had covid 19 or Delta?  Isn't there a difference?  Was he or she vaccinated? 

These individual deaths 'reports' are not meant to better inform the public they are to drum up fear.  Much like the storied of people in ICUs wishing they got the vaccine. 

You're quite the low info if you continue to let them.

Pure garbage of a “human.” 

Use a child’s death on the day it happened to score points on a football board. What a piece of trash you are. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Is your goal eradication of the virus and all its variants or get back to normal?

I like this. I'm going to remember this.  And its very true. I vote for the latter.

We're pretty much back to normal where I live. Went to a restaurant Saturday night and masks were not a thing even if you weren't in the act of eating.  The weed store doesn't require a mask if vaccinated. Let's do this.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Ooo nice lefties reduced to their common denominator: hateful name calling low-brows.

lollll

You're the snowflake who started the LEFTIES ARE MENTALLY DISTURRBED AND MUST BE STOPPED thread, right?

Yes, yes you are.

Edited by 716er

3 minutes ago, 716er said:

lollll

You're the snowflake who started the LEFTIES ARE MENTALLY DISTURRBED AND MUST BE STOPPED thread, right?

Yes, yes you are.

Well he’s right. You marxists pretend to care when everyone knows it’s a bunch of crap. Thank God you’re in the minority.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Come on man.  Take a break from the internet if you have to use a child’s death to push your fatalistic outlook.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Come on man.  Take a break from the internet if you have to use a child’s death to push your fatalistic outlook.

No Doc, I'm not using the 10 to 19 year old child for anything.

I'm using the article to illustrate the fatalistic outlook the media wants people to have.  

That's who's selling a fatalistic outlook in order to maintain more control for the party they support without question.  

I highlighted all the problems I had with that - they're the ones using the "Child's" death not me. 

• Vomit 1

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No Doc, I'm not using the 10 to 19 year old child for anything.

I'm using the article to illustrate the fatalistic outlook the media wants people to have.  

That's who's selling a fatalistic outlook in order to maintain more control for the party they support without question.  

I highlighted all the problems I had with that - they're the ones using the "Child's" death not me. 

I get what you were going for but do you want this forum to be shut down?  There’s a reason BBMB didn’t have a politics section and posts like that were why.  

This is way too fatalistic even for me.

Fauci warns more severe COVID-19 variant could emerge as cases rise: US 'could really be in trouble'

The 7-day average of daily new COVID-19 cases is up more than 43% from last week

Dr. Anthony Fauci warned Wednesday that another coronavirus variant could emerge as the nation's daily case rate continues to climb.

"If we don’t crush the outbreak to the point of getting the overwhelming proportion of the population vaccinated, then what will happen is the virus will continue to smolder through the fall into the winter, giving it ample chance to get a variant which, quite frankly, we’re very lucky that the vaccines that we have now do very well against the variants – particularly against severe illness," he said. "We’re very fortunate that that’s the case. There could be a variant that’s lingering out there that can push aside delta."

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci-severe-covid-variant-could-emerge-cases-rise

tenor.gif