It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Best thing you'll read today:

‘Imagine you’re a NORMAL person’: MEGA-THREAD explains in damning detail WHY people are vaccine-hesitant and it’s near perfection

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/08/02/imagine-youre-a-normal-person-mega-thread-explains-in-damning-detail-why-people-are-vaccine-hesitant-and-its-near-perfection/

I agree.

This is a long thread.

Like a super long thread.

But it’s well worth your time, especially when you have a chance to look back at the mess our politicians, public health officials, and media have made of the entire pandemic.

Here is his last post.

Konstantin Kisin (hee/haw)@KonstantinKisin

These same people are now telling you the vaccine is safe, you must take it and if you don’t you will be a second class citizen.

Understand vaccine hesitancy now?

3 minutes ago, 716er said:

Too bad, you are someone who really could have benefitted from (actually) reading the thread.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Too bad, you are someone who really could have benefitted from (actually) reading the thread.

Vaxxed and relaxed

Check out the data. Everything else is noise - and you're living in a boombox stuck at 11.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 716er said:

Vaxxed and relaxed

Uh, the thread wasn't about you.

It explained clearly why some people are still reluctant to get the vaccine.

You really could have benefitted by reading someone else's viewpoint.

It's healthy too.

Why is this hard to understand? The Democrats spent an entire year making an international health crisis entirely domestic political theater ….and now that they’re in charge they can’t understand why half the country thinks they’re full of crap? Really? I’ll keep saying it…You’re in charge now Joe. Watcha gonna do? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump voters continue to refuse vaccinations in NYC:

24% of NYC voted for Trump.  

Someone needs to get these people on board the experiment.

they’re probably watching FOX NEWS and OAN all day…. ugh!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

"Masks STOP transmission."

The entire population of the United States became virologists in the last 19 months.   

Hi Laura!

I've been saying the same thing since April...of 2020

Edited by Big Blitz

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Why is this hard to understand? The Democrats spent an entire year making an international health crisis entirely domestic political theater ….and now that they’re in charge they can’t understand why half the country thinks they’re full of crap? Really? I’ll keep saying it…You’re in charge now Joe. Watcha gonna do? 

I've said it before the virus response is a crisis in confidence and belief that the government is no longer a legitimate and functioning institution.  

Why are you going to trust a guy that issued dictates that killed thousands of nursing home patients early on, fabricated statistics to lower the real numbers, and then denied any of it was his responsibility?  And on top of it got away with it all which only reinforces the truth the system corrupt.  And now is trying to get private businesses to do his dirty work so he can claim innocence if it all goes bad.  These same dick heads that flippantly violate and circumvent the law think they have any shred of legitimacy to mandate what other people are to do?  Then we've got a 1/2 dead president that works off scripted and staged media appearances that otherwise cannot string together two coherent sentences.  The question to me is who writes the scripts?  Everything is FUBAR'd.

I saw that former President Obama has a big birthday bash planned this weekend.  700 guests.  But I'm positive official will assure us this is in no way any kind of potential super spreader event.  Some excuse like all guests are vaccinated and tested.  Believe us!  Try that yourself this weekend with 70 people.  Assure everyone all guests are vaccinated and tested.  The storm troopers will descend on your property like there's no tomorrow.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I've said it before the virus response is a crisis in confidence and belief that the government is no longer a legitimate and functioning institution.  

Why are you going to trust a guy that issued dictates that killed thousands of nursing home patients early on, fabricated statistics to lower the real numbers, and then denied any of it was his responsibility?  And on top of it got away with it all which only reinforces the truth the system corrupt.  And now is trying to get private businesses to do his dirty work so he can claim innocence if it all goes bad.  These same dick heads that flippantly violate and circumvent the law think they have any shred of legitimacy to mandate what other people are to do?  Then we've got a 1/2 dead president that works off scripted and staged media appearances that otherwise cannot string together two coherent sentences.  The question to me is who writes the scripts?  Everything is FUBAR'd.

I saw that former President Obama has a big birthday bash planned this weekend.  700 guests.  But I'm positive official will assure us this is in no way any kind of potential super spreader event.  Some excuse like all guests are vaccinated and tested.  Believe us!  Try that yourself this weekend with 70 people.  Assure everyone all guests are vaccinated and tested.  The storm troopers will descend on your property like there's no tomorrow.

They wanted to be in charge and now they are. After four years on nonstop whining I’d have that they’d have a plan to make peoples lives better….but nope, only worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

School District is about 225 kids.......as expected everyone thinks they have the cover of President CDC....and that no coincidence very timely statement from the far left AAP a few weeks ago.  

New Mexico Threatens To Remove Board, Take Over School Rejecting Governor’s Masking Mandates

School board member Leon Nall told The Daily Wire that school administrators and boards across New Mexico are fed up with Lujan Grisham’s health mandates. “Every school I’ve talked to supports me,” Nall said, adding that other schools just are not yet willing to “put their name on the chopping block like Floyd schools.”

“As you are aware, the actions above are inconsistent with the requirements put forward by the Public Education Department, in line with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and/or guidance from the American Academy of Pediatrics, to protect the health and safety of staff and students, and to ensure continued access to in-person learning that is not disrupted by the spread of the COVID-19 virus,”* the memo said, according to a copy obtained by The Daily Wire.

“By noon on Tuesday, August 3, 2021, the board must take official action at a public meeting to rescind the actions listed above and/or to adopt a course of action that conforms to the published health and safety requirements,” it continued.

“A failure by the board to provide written confirmation of a vote rescinding the offending course of action and/or adopting a course of action that conforms to the published health and safety requirements by noon on Tuesday, August 3, 2021, or any further violations of COVID-Safe Practices, could result in adverse licensure actions against licensed individuals, suspension of school board governance, and other applicable enforcement actions,” the memo concluded.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/new-mexico-threatens-to-remove-board-take-over-school-rejecting-governors-masking-mandates

So I'm confused Branch Covidiots.  

Local control in Florida - good!

Local control in New Mexico  - bad!

*2020 shutdowns and virtual learning didn't count I guess.  

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

President Biden couldn't mandate masks for everyone cuz of the constitution.  Same would be true for vaccines I suspect.

15 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

So I take it those of you quoting John Locke would have no issue with insurers refusing to cover hospital costs for unvaccinated COVID patients?  That’s now being proposed and it’s a far better idea than some kind of unenforceable “mandate.”

so long as they can refuse hospital costs for smokers, obese people, drunk drivers, heavy drinkers,  et all...all for it

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

So I take it those of you quoting John Locke would have no issue with insurers refusing to cover hospital costs for unvaccinated COVID patients?  That’s now being proposed and it’s a far better idea than some kind of unenforceable “mandate.”

As the goal posts have been moving all along, this scenario will get extra fun when we get to the point where we are told boosters are required and creates an additional loophole for insurance companies.    

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

58 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

so long as they can refuse hospital costs for smokers, obese people, drunk drivers, heavy drinkers,  et all...all for it

20 minutes ago, jhh9327 said:

As the goal posts have been moving all along, this scenario will get extra fun when we get to the point where we are told boosters are required and creates an additional loophole for insurance companies.    

This is Coach Tuesday’s semi-annual driveby in which he tries to make a poignant point as a “mic drop” moment, and then never returns when it gets dunked on immediately. We’ll see him back around Christmas.

• Haha (+1) 1