It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/07/29/cdc-mask-guidance/This Wa-Po artilce that states that vaccinated people are spreading covid might be what Cole was talking about

‘The war has changed’: Internal CDC document urges new messaging, warns delta infections likely more severe - The Washington Post

Ill stick to looking at deaths/cases on the CDC site.

CDC COVID Data Tracker

Even look at hospitalization rates.

New York COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Hospital Capacity: New York COVID-19 Hospital Capacity | news-leader.com (news-leader.com)

The delta variant is more infectious but less lethal.  This is typical of virus mutations.  For example, the county I live in hasn't reported a COVID death in 48 days with the last fatality reported on June 9th.  In a State with the highest death rate per capita since the outbreak began. 

So why is the government and the media spreading mis-information?

Also, while I can't go into details because its proprietary, I work with researchers and statisticians that have developed COVID forecasting models and overall they project the latest wave will run 27 more days and before entering a steep decine in cases and that case volumes are at or near their peak right now. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The delta variant is more infectious but less lethal.  This is typical of virus mutations.  For example, the county I live in hasn't reported a COVID death in 48 days with the last fatality reported on June 9th.  In a State with the highest death rate per capita since the outbreak began. 

So why is the government and the media spreading mis-information?

Control.  keep people afraid. scared people are easier to control.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Yea, ya may go rethink that quote and understand where that number comes from and your precious Dr. Fauci and crazy CDC lady been lying to you the whole time. 

You’re right - we should just take advice from your cult leader:

image.thumb.jpeg.9e472db9b362529fddc366486e85173d.jpeg

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re right - we should just take advice from your cult leader:

image.thumb.jpeg.9e472db9b362529fddc366486e85173d.jpeg

so, in true form for you ...you can not address the post...it is clearly evident for the document that Fauci and the CDC knew the numbers you quoted,..have been wrong and deceitful...and you post a Trump meme. 

You are truly the dumbest person on the internet

• Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

so, in true form for you ...you can not address the post...it is clearly evident for the document that Fauci and the CDC knew the numbers you quoted,..have been wrong and deceitful...and you post a Trump meme. 

You are truly the dumbest person on the internet

Oh I addressed your comment precious  - you just don’t like it. 

Best you rush back to your safe place - I’m sure Ann will comfort your insecure soul.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh I addressed your comment precious  - you just don’t like it. 

Best you rush back to your safe place - I’m sure Ann will comfort your insecure soul.

no you didn't..addrees the fact the CDC in its own presentation says 15% of deaths in May were among the   fully vaccinated , and yet Fauci and Crazy CDC lady and POTUS kept telling you, and you repeated , were less than 1%. Just address the slide below as it relates to your claim that 99% of deaths are in the un-vaccinated.

Already know you will  ot because you are just a troll and will post another non related trump meme..but i will give ya a shot

Screenshot 2021-07-30 08.22.36.png

From marginalrevolution.com (read the source too! some all too rare common sense that won't make either of the established party partisans happy)

There are other complications too; some people are just low IQ, and maybe their dumb beliefs aren’t their fault. But if you believe in personal responsibility at all as a guide to policy, for reasons of utilitarianism or justice, you have to assess blame at some point. Incentivizing people to get free vaccinations is not the same as incentivizing those with IQs of 100 to be astrophysicists, or poor people to buy Teslas; this is clearly in the realm of possible, and mostly involves overcoming motivated reasoning and laziness. COVID-19 rates of infection vary across time, likely because people change their behavior depending on how much spread there is in their community, and there is nothing to indicate that the unvaccinated are incapable of considering costs and benefits at all when it comes to the decision over whether to get vaccinated. This means that private sector mandates are therefore an unalloyed good, as I’ve pointed out before, and Republicans should be ashamed of themselves for standing in their way, as they have in certain states.

…Unfortunately, we live under a government, and particularly a public health community, that can’t do cost-benefit analysis, and doesn’t have the stomach for personal responsibility either. So we’re going to have an entire generation robbed of a normal childhood, and perhaps other restrictions too that will remain permanent. The question is how we will deal with COVID-19 now that we know it will never go away

Here is his Substack link, recommended.

11 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

no you didn't..addrees the fact the CDC in its own presentation says 15% of deaths in May were among the   fully vaccinated , and yet Fauci and Crazy CDC lady and POTUS kept telling you, and you repeated , were less than 1%. Just address the slide below as it relates to your claim that 99% of deaths are in the un-vaccinated.

Already know you will  ot because you are just a troll and will post another non related trump meme..but i will give ya a shot

You have to go back to May to validate your point while ignoring today's data?

What was the percent of vaccinations back in May v today?

• Like (+1) 1

You have to go back to May to validate your point while ignoring today's data?

What was the percent of vaccinations back in May v today?

jesus, you  truly are dense. 

In may, 15% of the people that died of Covid, (pre Delta mind you)..were FULLY VACCINATED. You stated in your post less than 1% of people that died of Covid were fully vaccinated... this data , from the freaking CDC..says your numbers were wrong! Or are you gunna refute the numbers in this  report that the CDC is using as guidance? Kinda in a pickle there aren't ya!

They were lying to us about life and death issues, about our health, in order to push their message and their narrative. If they are willing to lie to you about that, what else do you think they are willing to lie about?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

jesus, you  truly are dense. 

In may, 15% of the people that died of Covid, (pre Delta mind you)..were FULLY VACCINATED. You stated in your post less than 1% of people that died of Covid were fully vaccinated... this data , from the freaking CDC..says your numbers were wrong! Or are you gunna refute the numbers in this  report that the CDC is using as guidance? Kinda in a pickle there aren't ya!

They were lying to us about life and death issues, about our health, in order to push their message and their narrative. If they are willing to lie to you about that, what else do you think they are willing to lie about?

Yes, the whole world is lying to you.  Crawl back in your hole man.

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

97% of hospital admissions and 99.5% of Covid deaths were occurring among unvaccinated people.

please address your comment above and CDC data below. Can you explain the discrepancies?

Both of those claims are pure BS according to the CDC.

14 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

please address your comment above and CDC data below. Can you explain the discrepancies?

Both of those claims are pure BS according to the CDC.

Please share the link for the above chart from the CDC website. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Please share the link for the above chart from the CDC website. 

still waiting for a reply here..please explain the delta in your less than 1% of deaths are in fully vaccinated people with the CDC showing 15% of deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people.

Now my fully vaxed fat behind is  heading out to golf, drinks after in crowded club, out to dinner after ...all with no mask and no fear. If they lie about something as important that, they will lie about anything.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

still waiting for a reply here..please explain the delta in your less than 1% of deaths are in fully vaccinated people with the CDC showing 15% of deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people.

Now my fully vaxed fat behind is  heading out to golf, drinks after in crowded club, out to dinner after ...all with no mask and no fear. If they lie about something as important that, they will lie about anything.

Well first off - that chart does not show the percent of those NOT vaccinated.

Number two - it's funny how you didn't comment or provide any comment on any of the other slides in that deck that provide context.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Number two - it's funny how you didn't comment or provide any comment on any of the other slides in that deck that provide context.

First..if 15% of the deaths were in fully vaccinated people...does it not stand to reason the others ..85% were not vaccinated? Is that math hard? BTW, only two options here..fully vaxed meaning two weeks past 2nd dose for mRNA...and not vaxed..no partials in the CDC numbers.

guess you missed the fact i said i am fully vaxed...and the case for vaccines is super strong. 

Does not change the fact they LIED to us till two days ago in an effort to push a narrative and a message...and i guess you just trust them to never do that again!!!!!

And again, you need to admit the 1% was pure fallacy.

It's irrelevant..

When Biden said 10 days ago "if you get this vaccine you won't get sick or die" he WAS LYING.  

They had this data.  He had this data - likely tho he has no clue what is going on and thinks Delta is an airline.   

They've lost ALL CREDIBILITY.  We needed justification and rationale the minute we went beyond 15....then 30 days....then 3 months......while these protests were allowed these weren't.....masks for thee not me......election season.....

And we ALL COMPLIED but also warned you this will never end and no one on for some reason that defies all logic on THE LEFT wanted to listen.  

We're done here.  The threats and the lying over the vaccine - we all can read the data even though they think we're (Trump voters) to stupid to understand and they KNOW that the commie sheep will do whatever they say no questions asked.  

The military is patrolling Sydney again.  

The fact not ONE person outside of Doc that is left of center here has any problem with this is actually WORSE then the leadership and indefinite protocols.   

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

It's irrelevant..

When Biden said 10 days ago "if you get this vaccine you won't get sick or die" he WAS LYING.  

They had this data.  He had this data - likely tho he has no clue what is going on and thinks Delta is an airline.   

They've lost ALL CREDIBILITY.  We needed justification and rationale the minute we went beyond 15....then 30 days....then 3 months......while these protests were allowed these weren't.....masks for thee not me......election season.....

And we ALL COMPLIED but also warned you this will never end and no one on for some reason that defies all logic on THE LEFT wanted to listen.  

We're done here.  The threats and the lying over the vaccine - we all can read the data even though they think we're (Trump voters) to stupid to understand and they KNOW that the commie sheep will do whatever they say no questions asked.  

The military is patrolling Sydney again.  

The fact not ONE person outside of Doc that is left of center here has any problem with this is actually WORSE then the leadership and indefinite protocols.   

if you say so... let Chuck Darwin do his thang...