It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

10 minutes ago, Beach said:

oh no! im in a dark red area.  i survived 2 "super spreader" events, so i'll take my chances again.

You gonna get you some of that “Long-haul disability” aren’t you? I see what you’re up to. Tricky tricky.

Edited by Governor

44 minutes ago, Governor said:

You gonna get you some of that “Long-haul disability” aren’t you? I see what you’re up to. Tricky tricky.

im self employed, i dont wanna pay myself disability

Eric is one of the morning sports show Co host here in DC on 106.7 the Fan....The Junkies.    

Total disaster.  Maryland voted Biden if I recall.  Most vaccinated County in the US is Montgomery.

No justification.

No metrics.

No end game. 

Suicidal parents and kids.  

Edited by Big Blitz

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How so Irv? Explain? Elaborate? Cmon man you can do it

You're funny.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

All restrictions lifted in the UK on July 19th - where Delta "surged" in June

The UK reported 25,000 new COVID-19 cases on Monday after a recent peak of nearly 55,000 on July 17.

Same has happened in the birthplace of Delta:

What you saw today is the NEA's influence in government at all levels.  Among other things. 

Being duped and played.  

Following that science tho @CDC!

Edited by Big Blitz

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

All restrictions lifted in the UK where Delta surged in June

The UK reported 25,000 new COVID-19 cases on Monday after a recent peak of nearly 55,000 on July 17.

Same has happened in the birthplace of Delta:

What you saw today is the NEA's influence in government at all levels.  Among other things. 

Being duped and played.  

Following that science tho @CDC!

Have you done analysis on your response to the bs you post here versus your safe place? 

Do the freaks ATOP cushion your balls?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Have you done analysis on your response to the bs you post here versus your safe place? 

Do the freaks ATOP cushion your balls?

Get out of here and go back to your sham insurrection thread.  

The real one is happening here.  

The lack of ANY logic from people like you in regards to this actual coup proves its sinking in that every thing we warned you about it, and that your team of scum bags at the CDC, WHO, and others have been and are all lying - its all happening.  

Case in point this gem:

I've never wanted to be wrong as much as I have since April 2020.

It's just a nightmare.  

What's worse then the indefinite covid is that there are people like you good with it.  

Then complain and say the Republic almost ended on January 6th.

You are not a serious person.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The lack of ANY logic from people like you in regards to this actual coup proves its sinking in that every thing we warned you about it, and that your team of scum bags at the CDC, WHO, and others have been and are all lying - its all happening.  

Case in point this gem:

I've never wanted to be wrong as much as I have since April 2020.

It's just a nightmare.  

What's worse then the indefinite covid is that there are people like you good with it.  

Then complain and say the Republic almost ended on January 6th.

You are not a serious person.  

oh ok - so what did Trump do right when it comes to COVID?

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The lack of ANY logic from people like you in regards to this actual coup proves its sinking in that every thing we warned you about it, and that your team of scum bags at the CDC, WHO, and others have been and are all lying.  

You and your kids will have to get vaccinated or you’re not going to be allowed outside into the public square 6 months from now. I could’ve told you that well over a year ago. We never actually had a choice so you might as well do it now before you get Delta and do permanent damage to your loved ones and then end up being forced to get it anyway after the fact.

I don’t know what some of you are waiting for or what you thought was going to happen. You’re being the illogical one. Just trying to help you out here.

Months ago everyone here discussed this and listed ways the government/business would compel you to get vaccinated. Well? Did you not believe that was going to happen? All of those things are already in motion and will be introduced the day after the FDA approves this thing.

Edited by Governor

This is a fricken joke.  These are the type of doctor's advising the CDC

Delta breakthrough cases: rarely deadly but equally contagious.

How this breaking news changes the landscape.

The viral load, a very good proxy for contagiousness, among unvaccinated and breakthrough Delta infections appear comparable.

This is breaking and important news. It’s the reason why the CDC has now altered its mask guidance in areas with “substantial or high” levels of transmission, advising indoor masking in public even for vaccinated people in these places. Given the threshold of 50 new cases per 100,000 people in a 7-day period, the new guidance applies to large swaths of the country now.

wait for it..................

Things had already begun to change for me last week when two acquaintances tested positive for coronavirus despite receiving two doses of an mRNA vaccine this spring. Neither of them particularly enjoyed being sick, but both were at home, rather than hospitalized. What probably sounded scary to some—breakthrough infections—to me actually looked to be reassuring examples of the vaccines doing their job by preventing critical illness and death. But one of the two cases took me aback.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yeah I know, you can die from a gun shot wound and they will give you a covid test with fingers crossed. 

True story.  Yesterday I received the explanation of benefits on a claim from June when a medical emergency sends my wife to the hospital ER.  She spends 4 days in ICU and another 4 days in step-down care and is released in good shape.  The EOB looks wrong to me.  It says service type provided is "surgery".  There was not surgery.  It should be "emergency services".  I'm somewhat of an expert when it comes to medical claim processing as I previously spend 8 years managing a technical group that supported claim processing systems at an insurer.

So I e-mail my carrier suggested the provider submitted it incorrectly.  They're checking into it.  And when I ask them for the diagnosis and procedure codes the doctor submitted one of the diagnosis codes is as follows:  "NA Z20822Diagnosis --- CONTACT W/AND (SUSPECTED) EXPOSURE TO COVID-19".  Complete BS, as she presented not a single symptom of COVID and was vaccinated.  No cough, no fever, no sore throat, no respiratory distress. 

So now she's counted as a "suspected case" and during the hospitalization got two COVID tests and both returned negative.  Oh, and because of that diagnosis the charge got jacked up big time!  There ya go... 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Angry 1

34 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

True story.  Yesterday I received the explanation of benefits on a claim from June when a medical emergency sends my wife to the hospital ER.  She spends 4 days in ICU and another 4 days in step-down care and is released in good shape.  The EOB looks wrong to me.  It says service type provided is "surgery".  There was not surgery.  It should be "emergency services".  I'm somewhat of an expert when it comes to medical claim processing as I previously spend 8 years managing a technical group that supported claim processing systems at an insurer.

So I e-mail my carrier suggested the provider submitted it incorrectly.  They're checking into it.  And when I ask them for the diagnosis and procedure codes the doctor submitted one of the diagnosis codes is as follows:  "NA Z20822Diagnosis --- CONTACT W/AND (SUSPECTED) EXPOSURE TO COVID-19".  Complete BS, as she presented not a single symptom of COVID and was vaccinated.  No cough, no fever, no sore throat, no respiratory distress. 

So now she's counted as a "suspected case" and during the hospitalization got two COVID tests and both returned negative.  Oh, and because of that diagnosis the charge got jacked up big time!  There ya go... 

glad she is ok. Not surprising about the fraudulent claims. 

22 hours ago, John Adams said:

Another message board expert. 

Can you please list all the drugs deemed safe by the FDA for which there have been no to minimal complications? Or do the exceptions just excite your FEAR? 

I'm not a expert of much of anything but there is enough history of deception when it comes to our gov't and twisting words and situations to benefit them it is no longer about we the people if you believe that as i have told others here your a fool .

I put my faith in a different leader other than a man but that's just me .

It's all about trust of which when it comes to those in charge of this country and others for the most part i have very little of especially given their actions just since i've been on this earth !

But you sir can do what you want it's a free country i on the other hand don't need you or any one else to tell me how i need to take care of me i'm a big boy !

I'm 60 yrs old very healthy Praise god for that & on no medications of which i have had Dr's tell me at one point that i needed to be on one of those that cause cancer but opted not to and go with old fashion remedies so i will trust my common sense (which there is not a lot of today) and god to keep me safe it's worked this long .

There is a very long list of deceptions if your willing to look ...

PS.  just like the 2 they push today that

"if your vaccinated you can't get the virus & masks stop the spread of the virus" both statements are not true .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 3