It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Pfizer and Moderna shots do not even fall under the traditional definition of a vaccine.  They're Gene Therapy biologic's using messenger RNA that program your cells to "simulate" that your body is being attacked by a virus to generate the antibodies.  They fail to generate those antibodies at about a 6% rate.  The only way to know for certain if the shot worked for you is to get an antibody test from your doctor. 

So what other unknown genetic instructions might the mRNA "vaccine" initiate in your cells?  Nobody knows for sure but a lot of people who got those shots, myself included, have rolled the dice on that risk.  Could be nothing to worry about.  Does anybody know for sure?  No.  And while all the government experts assure you its all safe and effective what it all comes down to is a personal decision weighing the risk of the virus to your health vs. the known reactions to the shot and the unknown long-term risks. 

What's your source for the 6% failure rate? 

17 minutes ago, John Adams said:

What's your source for the 6% failure rate? 

the results from the clinical studies.

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/home

https://seekingalpha.com/pr/18129661-moderna-announces-fda-authorization-of-moderna-covidminus-19-vaccine-in-u-s

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Pfizer and Moderna shots do not even fall under the traditional definition of a vaccine.  They're Gene Therapy biologic's using messenger RNA that program your cells to "simulate" that your body is being attacked by a virus to generate the antibodies.  They fail to generate those antibodies at about a 6% rate.  The only way to know for certain if the shot worked for you is to get an antibody test from your doctor. 

So what other unknown genetic instructions might the mRNA "vaccine" initiate in your cells?  Nobody knows for sure but a lot of people who got those shots, myself included, have rolled the dice on that risk.  Could be nothing to worry about.  Does anybody know for sure?  No.  And while all the government experts assure you its all safe and effective what it all comes down to is a personal decision weighing the risk of the virus to your health vs. the known reactions to the shot and the unknown long-term risks. 

I did because I'm 42, will take the long term gamble, and knew where this was headed anyway.  Trump also told me to get it so I listened.   

As for teens, kids under 12.......the people imposing it on them are a disgrace.  And even worse still making them mask up.  

Saw a family out yesterday at the mall here.  Literally no one in masks (ok maybe 5% of the guests) and I see these parents and their 2 kids probably around 4 and 6 years old.  F....ing embarrassing and I feel so bad for their kids.  Not sure I blame the parents if they think the masks protect them (they've been fed such fake news) but I will if they simply are going to use their kids to virtue signal.    

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, John Adams said:

You said, "They fail to generate those antibodies at about a 6% rate" and I'd like to see what study you're using to support that statement. 

You can search for FDA EUA approval for Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines, press releases, CDC EUA announcement, or view the studies info at clinical trials.

Or just google "how effective are COVID vaccines?" 

You'll find Moderna is 94.1% effective. Pfizer clinical study shows 95%.   

President CDC expected to reverse policy on face masks later Tuesday, amid reports of breakthrough infections with delta variant of COVID-19

Reports of breakthrough infections with the delta variant of the coronavirus-borne illness COVID-19 in Americans who are fully vaccinated has prompted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to change its policy on face masks in public settings for some parts of the U.S., media reports said Tuesday.

Reports of breakthrough infections with the delta variant of the coronavirus-borne illness COVID-19 in Americans who are fully vaccinated has prompted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to change its policy on face masks in public settings for some parts of the U.S., media reports said Tuesday.

The tracker shows the seven-day average cases in the entire U.S. stood at 56,635, up 144% from two weeks ago. Hospitalizations are up 68% and deaths are up 7%. And while the numbers are well below those seen at the peak of the pandemic earlier this year, they are worryingly high and rising.

https://on.mktw.net/3BOdm9R

tenor.gif

You're going to see EVERY left wing news source say "reverse course."

No they didn't.  

They said "some parts of the U.S."

More vague.  More cover for the lunatics.  

Edited by Big Blitz

President CDC ladies and gentlemen infallible President CDC 99% of whom donate to the DNC....WOOOO HOOOO

Vaccine discouragement day lolololol

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

Big mistake, especially since the science and data thus far offer no support for this recommendation. Breakthrough infections, hospitalizations, and deaths represent a vanishingly small risk to the fully vaccinated. And yet, the CDC will recommend urging those who have gotten their vaccines to mask up indoors to counter a spike in cases among those who haven’t — or won’t — get vaccinated...

The CDC risks undermining its credibility in two very clear and very dangerous ways with this move. First, they once again appear to be in the business of social engineering rather than science in ignoring the data they publish on their own. This smells like an attempt to backstop politicians who want to reimpose mandates rather than acting on actual threats. It’s that kind of unscientific social engineering that politicized the CDC over the past 16 months, starting with their manipulative flip-flops on masking in March 2020.

Second and more critically, the new “recommendation” undercuts the argument for vaccination. That in fact was one of the key worries from internal dissenters to this new policy....

"Rather than push the vaccinated into accommodating the unvaccinated, the effort should go the other direction. We have plenty of vaccines now, and they can be accessed on demand. Those who have been vaccinated should not have to adapt themselves to protect those who won’t protect themselves. Otherwise, this formula will lead to perpetual mask mandates, which will get ignored at rapidly increasing rates while demolishing what’s left of the medical establishment’s credibility. And that is sorely needed to get more people vaccinated, which is far more valuable than masks in public areas."

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021/07/27/cdc-we-recommend-indoor-masking-for-fully-vaccinated-again-n404880/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Already shot and gone.  The damage to the CDC is permanent 

Same for the modelers.  Credibility shot and gone.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh no B.B. !

you posted multiple times in a row...............

that calls down the "seer of the mountain"

😂

Zero coincidence this CDC announcement was to come the day these sham hearings started. 

AND, as school gets set to open.

AND, as cases will start to decline so they can claim "success" and on and on and on...

But don't worry all this will be over once we hit 80% vaccination like in Israel!   Where they are still mitigating.  And we aren't supposed to travel to.  

• Agree 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Zero coincidence this CDC announcement was to come the day these sham hearings started. 

AND, as school gets set to open.

AND, as cases will start to decline so they can claim "success" and on and on and on...

But don't worry all this will be over once we hit 80% vaccination like in Israel!   Where they are still mitigating.  And we aren't supposed to travel to.  

it’s probably the damn Trump supporters over there that are ruining everything, too!!!

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/25/2021 at 2:37 PM, Buffalo716 said:

If this virus was engineered in a lab.. we should be at war 

No ifs ands or buts.. 100% we should be at war.. and they know if it was manufactured or not

And today the coronavirus still only kills way less than 1% .. and mostly already old or the sick

under 17- 331 

18-29- 2424 

30-39- 6974

40-49- 18534

50-64- 94632

65-74- 132993

75-84- 163531

85+- 177322 

Brunt of deaths clearly between 65 and 85.. with 50 to 64 a good pocket.. and neither of those ages are young

If you're under 40 and healthy , you have a better chance of getting shot to death in this country than dying of coronavirus

Which is why it's not like carrying radioactive materials in the street.. if I was carrying uranium in my pocket I'd be giving everybody cancer 

Viruses have been around since the dawn of time. Everybody carries them...  And there are a lot more dangerous diseases that we do not mandate vaccines with  

Again 46 out of 50 states do not make you get all your childhood immunizations... If you have a cuckoo parent who is anti-vaccine.. you can go to public school in 46 out of 50 states without MMR, polio, tetanus and all of the above...

If this country will allow that to happen.. your child might be going to school with somebody without the polio vaccine.. are you going to go to the office and Force the kid to get vaccinated because your child's at risk? America doesn't work like that

Mandatory is keyword. There has never been compulsory vaccination in this country from the top down 

Never.  

And if you're so afraid about people who are unvaccinated.. you can't make them change their lifestyle or ability to go out... You can change your lifestyle and not go out around them.. it's a two-way street

How many of these viruses you speak of since the dawn of time was was not naturally occuring?

Life is precious and regardless of age groups or ones health it should be protected...

CDC being used by the White House to deflect from Biden's failure to meet vaccination goals.  It's unimaginable how badly and quickly whoever is running the Executive Branch has screwed this up.  What a mess

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

CDC being used by the White House to deflect from Biden's failure to meet vaccination goals.  It's unimaginable how badly and quickly whoever is running the Executive Branch has screwed this up.  What a mess

Correct and as was just pointed out to me my a buddy just texted me the following:

"So they lift the mask mandate just in time for summer and now as schools have to decide what to do and summer ending they essentially reimpose them.  Evil." 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I did because I'm 42, will take the long term gamble, and knew where this was headed anyway.  Trump also told me to get it so I listened.   

As for teens, kids under 12.......the people imposing it on them are a disgrace.  And even worse still making them mask up.  

Saw a family out yesterday at the mall here.  Literally no one in masks (ok maybe 5% of the guests) and I see these parents and their 2 kids probably around 4 and 6 years old.  F....ing embarrassing and I feel so bad for their kids.  Not sure I blame the parents if they think the masks protect them (they've been fed such fake news) but I will if they simply are going to use their kids to virtue signal.    

Generally agree with you but I do have a friend with an 8 year old who is high risk and they wear the P95 masks when I'm public. If you are wearing regular mask just socially distance and it will be fine 

Politicians calling unmasked Americans "the enemy."   That was last summer.  We probably forgot this happened because there were elections to win.

That's the kind of language designed to turn you into a Covid Zealot.

And it worked.  

This is your "reward" for being the most vaccinated County in America 

They know they'll never get to their magic vaccine goals.  

They are dragging this along till they can mandate everyone gets it.

In between now and then (September 2022) anything they can come up with to delay indefinitely will continue to happen.  

Only sane governors can save you from this lunacy by not requiring any mitigation 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2