It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

4 hours ago, ALF said:

Former surgeon general predicts mandatory vaccines in military after full FDA approval

https://news.yahoo.com/former-surgeon-general-predicts-mandatory-172900502.html

Could apply to other mandates for vaccine.

The key words are "Full FDA Approval"

1 hour ago, Ralonzo said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but 100% of people who have been born will die.

epyvk05zkop8tmqmrdwo.jpg

I sure hope the life insurance industry doesn't find this out.  

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE! AVOID EYE CONTACT!

SCIENCEBS-600x579.jpg

“I think that chick really likes me!”

“What makes you say that?”

”She took a chance on immediate execution and was checking me out! 🥰🥰🥰

Wow.  Stunning. 

"But DeSantis and Florida are fudging the numbers!!  Cases are actually higher!!!!!"

Nope.  The hospitals are.  No way to verify any of it unless journalists care to start journalisming.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Now, I could see health insurance companies insisting their beneficiaries get vaccinated or they will not cover covid related treatment costs. 

If they can not raise rates for those who refuse to get the flu vaccine(40+ years of evidence it is safe) I don't see how a state would allow it on a vaccine without a single 5 year study it is safe.

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow.  Stunning. 

"But DeSantis and Florida are fudging the numbers!!  Cases are actually higher!!!!!"

Nope.  The hospitals are.  No way to verify any of it unless journalists care to start journalisming.

The numbers have likely been fudged much higher since day one. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Now, I could see health insurance companies insisting their beneficiaries get vaccinated or they will not cover covid related treatment costs. 

28 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If they can not raise rates for those who refuse to get the flu vaccine(40+ years of evidence it is safe) I don't see how a state would allow it on a vaccine without a single 5 year study it is safe.

The majority of hospitalized COVID patients being 65+ are covered by Medicare and supplemental plans like Medicare Advantage and do not have Commercial coverage.  So HHS would have to implement that policy.  But ER services, hospital's and doctor's love the generous reimbursements provided by the government for COVID cases.  So good luck getting that exclusion passed over the objections of powerful, big campaign contributing lobbies.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

New 'medical freedom' law outlaws requiring COVID-19 vaccine to access public spaces (msn.com)

New Hampshire residents cannot be required to get a COVID-19 vaccine in order to "access any public facility, any public benefit, or any public service" according to a new bill signed into law by Gov. Chris Sununu.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-medical-freedom-law-outlaws-requiring-covid-19-vaccine-to-access-public-spaces/ar-AAMApbz?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

On 7/20/2021 at 1:41 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Enough already.

Guess what? It's constitutional, and it has been for a century:

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2021/07/20/federal-judge-upholds-indiana-universitys-covid-19-vaccine-requirement

The Indiana University case cites two early 20th century Supreme Court cases upholding vaccine mandates.

Vaccine relucatance - or worse, outright anti-vaxxer sentiment - is about to turn an acute, time-limited problem into a never-ending problem. If the percent vaccinated doesn't uptick considerably in the next couple months, look forward to online education, mask mandates, maxed-out emergency rooms, travel bans, all that fun stuff all over again.

We've heard you anti-vaxxers. Six months into mass vaccination and your irrational fears have been dispelled. For the obstinate "I won't get vaccinated just because they want us to" -- why they hell did Trump and Melania and family get vaccinated if it's some kind of radical lefty plot?

There's still time. Start with simple things: let private businesses require proof of vaccination status. It's their damn business, it's just a continuation of that old "We Reserve Right to Refuse Service to Anyone" sign that I grew up with. If that isn't working, proceed to the next step: vaccine mandates for various higher-risk activities like colleges, in-person high school attendance, air travel. If that isn't working, then go full-on vaccine mandate. 

When did we get to be a country of such whiners? It's there, it's free (at least to you, the recipient), it's working, it's the way out of this mess. Do. It. Now.

Okay last i knew this is America and we WERE free to make our own decisions as adults and not made to do something that could quite possibly harm us which at this point we are not positive what it might do .

Yes so far it shows that it helps fend off the virus but you can still get it despite what the POTUS wants us to believe and there is now proof of break through cases so there is no disputing it .

But you would rather us to line up and mandate us to take a vaccine that has little to no history as far as how it effects the body long term to combat a virus that can kill you i admit but you have a very good chance at surviving too kind of like the Flu or other viruses . 

There are thousands of people now that have lawsuits against companies that put out drugs that went through rigorous FDA testing to get approval to be 100% safe and now people are paying the price for believing what our gov't has told them to be safe . And that is just drugs not things such as round 

Some FDA drugs that have passed all the riggers of testing and approved safe for us to take but now these "FDA approved safe drugs" that have lawsuits such as 

Truvada - causes Kidney and renal gland problems

Zantac - causes cancer from NDMA

Valsartan - causes cancer from NDMA

Januvia

Byetta both type 2 diabetes medicine now known to cause pancreatic cancer 

All FDA approved which the vaccine is not !! and here are the top companies that have the largest lawsuits & settlements known against them today .

https://www.enjuris.com/blog/resources/largest-pharmaceutical-settlements-lawsuits/

And if you notice 2 (maybe 3) of the companies that have made the vaccine are on this list that you are putting your faith in to trust them to put out a untested vaccine to help us then force us to take it with again little to no history behind it to let us know if it is safe

But you know what if you want to make that decision tot are the vaccine go for it it's your body you do with it what you will but don't FORCE me or others just because you think it a good thing to do something i may not !! 

I believe this is the same way Adolf started out by getting the people to believe in what he wanted those in charge to believe . JMHO ... 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

They may lose the fight, I could just see them attempting that, or at the very least raising rates on everyone then offering discount incentives on the takers. 

To me this seems like a very rational approach given the enormous expense of hospitalization. 

Keep in mind universal vaccination mandates is just one example of where I’d expect even more socialized medicine to lead as well as litigation protections. 

I get why many don’t trust the moderna and pfeizer vaccine. The tech they use has NEVER been used on any vaccine before. The laymen explanation is they inject messenger RNA that instructs your body to build and replicate the same protein spikes on the surface of the corona virus, and then hopefully your body responds with antibodies to destroy them. While short term is wildly effective and seemingly safe, sure we might all get some random autoimmune disease 5 years from now. 

j&j is slightly more proven regarding long term safety with zica or Ebola I think… 

I’d expect that would be a reasonable compromise for some of the skeptics. 

54 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The majority of hospitalized COVID patients being 65+ are covered by Medicare and supplemental plans like Medicare Advantage and do not have Commercial coverage.  So HHS would have to implement that policy.  But ER services, hospital's and doctor's love the generous reimbursements provided by the government for COVID cases.  So good luck getting that exclusion passed over the objections of powerful, big campaign contributing lobbies.

Yeah I know, you can die from a gun shot wound and they will give you a covid test with fingers crossed. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

There are thousands of people now that have lawsuits against companies that put out drugs that went through rigorous FDA testing to get approval to be 100% safe and now people are paying the price for believing what our gov't has told them to be safe . And that is just drugs not things such as round 

Some FDA drugs that have passed all the riggers of testing and approved safe for us to take but now these "FDA approved safe drugs" that have lawsuits such as 

Truvada - causes Kidney and renal gland problems

Zantac - causes cancer from NDMA

Valsartan - causes cancer from NDMA

Januvia

Byetta both type 2 diabetes medicine now known to cause pancreatic cancer 

Another message board expert. 

Can you please list all the drugs deemed safe by the FDA for which there have been no to minimal complications? Or do the exceptions just excite your FEAR? 

Just now, John Adams said:

Another message board expert. 

Can you please list all the drugs deemed safe by the FDA for which there have been no to minimal complications? Or do the exceptions just excite your FEAR? 

How many are you forced to take for a flu with a 0.01% IFR

Just now, Big Blitz said:

How many are you forced to take for a flu with a 0.01% IFR

I'm not forcing you. It's your god-given American right to be a dumbass. 

But if you elect not to get it, you might have to forego some opportunities others get. 

The reality is that we can't even get nursing home workers to take the vaccine, so we have a legion of morans exercising this right to the detriment of many others who are at risk. 

"Reversing a decision (not really) made just two months ago, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expected to recommend on Tuesday that people vaccinated for the coronavirus resume wearing masks indoors in certain areas of the country."

....But those data, and the C.D.C.’s decision, were based on infections of previous versions of the virus before the Delta variant began sweeping through the country. Reports of clusters of infections among fully immunized people have suggested that the variant may be able to break through the vaccine barrier more often than previous iterations of the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/27/health/cdc-masks-indoors-delta-variant.html

This gives cover to Team Karen and it's leaders that are going to vanquish Covid once and for all.

Or should we just call it Delta.  I want to make sure I'm addressing this correctly.  

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

I'm not forcing you. It's your god-given American right to be a dumbass. 

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

But if you elect not to get it, you might have to forego some opportunities others get. 

You can't even say freedoms.  

Just laughable.  

January 6th!!!

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

The reality is that we can't even get nursing home workers to take the vaccine, so we have a legion of morans exercising this right to the detriment of many others who are at risk. 

But the people in the nursing home are vaccinated so what's the problem?

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

"Reversing a decision (not really) made just two months ago, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expected to recommend on Tuesday that people vaccinated for the coronavirus resume wearing masks indoors in certain areas of the country."

....But those data, and the C.D.C.’s decision, were based on infections of previous versions of the virus before the Delta variant began sweeping through the country. Reports of clusters of infections among fully immunized people have suggested that the variant may be able to break through the vaccine barrier more often than previous iterations of the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/27/health/cdc-masks-indoors-delta-variant.html

This gives cover to Team Karen and it's leaders that are going to vanquish Covid once and for all.

Or should we just call it Delta.  I want to make sure I'm addressing this correctly.  

You can't even say freedoms.  

Just laughable.  

January 6th!!!

But the people in the nursing home are vaccinated so what's the problem?

You posted your two favorite links again. S--tpost point scored!

• Vomit 1

43 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They may lose the fight, I could just see them attempting that, or at the very least raising rates on everyone then offering discount incentives on the takers. 

To me this seems like a very rational approach given the enormous expense of hospitalization. 

Keep in mind universal vaccination mandates is just one example of where I’d expect even more socialized medicine to lead as well as litigation protections. 

I get why many don’t trust the moderna and pfeizer vaccine. The tech they use has NEVER been used on any vaccine before. The laymen explanation is they inject messenger RNA that instructs your body to build and replicate the same protein spikes on the surface of the corona virus, and then hopefully your body responds with antibodies to destroy them. While short term is wildly effective and seemingly safe, sure we might all get some random autoimmune disease 5 years from now. 

j&j is slightly more proven regarding long term safety with zica or Ebola I think… 

I’d expect that would be a reasonable compromise for some of the skeptics. 

Pfizer and Moderna shots do not even fall under the traditional definition of a vaccine.  They're Gene Therapy biologic's using messenger RNA that program your cells to "simulate" that your body is being attacked by a virus to generate the antibodies.  They fail to generate those antibodies at about a 6% rate.  The only way to know for certain if the shot worked for you is to get an antibody test from your doctor. 

So what other unknown genetic instructions might the mRNA "vaccine" initiate in your cells?  Nobody knows for sure but a lot of people who got those shots, myself included, have rolled the dice on that risk.  Could be nothing to worry about.  Does anybody know for sure?  No.  And while all the government experts assure you its all safe and effective what it all comes down to is a personal decision weighing the risk of the virus to your health vs. the known reactions to the shot and the unknown long-term risks. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills