It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Another dupe!

At what point are you going to ask "why are they running stories (meaning they are looking for them) of people that mocked the vaccine and how is that in the public interest?

Oh that's right.  It's not.  It's not in our interest.  It's in their interest to mock them and divide us because politics.  

And it's gross.

Anyone posting this junk is a sick human being.  

I know dozens of people that are Mocking the vaccine and won't take it.  One had Covid last year.  Run stories on how they're surviving and bucking all the trends of the Great Black Death plague of 2020 to 2045

1 minute ago, ALF said:

All unnecessary  

How many?

I'll save you the math.  

It's 55,000 in the last 4 months.  

Isn't that like.....a significant development that warrants the end of the pandemic?  Well over 200K died over 4 months between September 15 to January 15.  

Remember that time in late May of 2020 the NY Times put the names of the first 100K that died in the first 2 months of this sham on the front page?   

If the pandemic is one of the "unvaccinated....."

In turn, the pandemic is over for the vaccinated.  But they just won't do it. 

Must be something about all that power Team Karen is giving them.

Edited by Big Blitz

16 minutes ago, Governor said:

You drank the Q-ade years ago so you should stay. You’re way too far gone and can’t be saved.

Nice job fellas!

Florida Leads U.S. in Covid-19 Cases as Hospitalizations Surge

Driving the rise are the Delta variant, large numbers of unvaccinated, relaxation of preventive measures and more indoor time.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/florida-leads-u-s-in-covid-19-cases-as-hospitalizations-surge-11627131600

I really have no idea what Q-ade is.  I'm a person who thinks for himself and comes up with his own conclusions.  

However when you say FL is not safe and people need to pack up and move?  Now that's hysterical!  

It's all going to be OK Greta.  

10 minutes ago, ALF said:

All unnecessary  

That wasn't his question.  

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I really have no idea what Q-ade is.  I'm a person who thinks for himself and comes up with his own conclusions.  

However when you say FL is not safe and people need to pack up and move?  Now that's hysterical!  

It's all going to be OK Greta.  

That wasn't his question.  

I know that the death count means nothing to Trumpers no matter how many.

Just now, ALF said:

I know that the death count means nothing to Trumpers no matter how many.

Excuse me?? If you have been paying attention to my posts (and if you have not that's cool) the death count is the ONLY number that matters to me. 

So you're either wrong about what matters to "Trumpers" or I'm not one.  

26 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Now, I could see health insurance companies insisting their beneficiaries get vaccinated or they will not cover covid related treatment costs. 

Agree except for immune compromised or those who for medical reason cannot get the vaccine , including children not yet old enough.

31 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Now, I could see health insurance companies insisting their beneficiaries get vaccinated or they will not cover covid related treatment costs. 

That would be the thing that would motivate EVERYONE!  You get hospitalized without insurance you’re screwed.  

14 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I was just thinking today, in a somewhat related vein, that Trump/QOP candidate might lose in 2024 because the anti-vax campaign might kill off just enough of the QOP base in places like Florida, Texas, and Georgia to put sanity in office again in that cycle. 

Lol!!!

All those Trump supporters in the inner cities might not be able to vote2 or 3 times because of the virus?

That’s racist!

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Former surgeon general predicts mandatory vaccines in military after full FDA approval

https://news.yahoo.com/former-surgeon-general-predicts-mandatory-172900502.html

Could apply to other mandates for vaccine.

4 minutes ago, ALF said:

Former surgeon general predicts mandatory vaccines in military after full FDA approval

https://news.yahoo.com/former-surgeon-general-predicts-mandatory-172900502.html

Could apply to other mandates for vaccine.

Not California.

They aren't waiting.  

Gavin Newsome has a recall and 2024 primary to win!  He can say he and he alone conquered Covid!

Screenshot_20210726-151015_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Not California.

They aren't waiting.  

Gavin Newsome has a recall and 2024 primary to win!  He can say he and he alone conquered Covid!

Screenshot_20210726-151015_Chrome.jpg

Same for NYC by Sept 13

7 fully vaccinated people have died from COVID-19 in Texas, city says

"The important thing to remember is we need not to forget that any vaccine is going to see a breakthrough case and depending on the person, the preexisting conditions, and other factors associated to the patient, might make it more prone to develop complications and pass away,” said El Paso Health Authority Dr. Hector Ocaranza.

https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/7-fully-vaccinated-people-have-died-from-covid-19-in-texas-city-says

And this is why it will never end when your metric is NO CASES.  

My God if Trump said this.....24/7 loop

Edited by Big Blitz