It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Lol...brought to you by Jussie Smollett... 🤣🤣

I’m surprised the “reporter” didn’t mention all the nooses Fox keeps in the break room...😉

”A” for effort BillStime...👍

Edited by JaCrispy

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I was just thinking today, in a somewhat related vein, that Trump/QOP candidate might lose in 2024 because the anti-vax campaign might kill off just enough of the QOP base in places like Florida, Texas, and Georgia to put sanity in office again in that cycle. 

Glenn Jacobs

@GlennJacobsTN

Vaccines are now readily available across the county for those who want them, and our economy cannot sustain another devastating lockdown. I have faith in the people of this county to make the decisions that benefit their families best.

200.gif

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

I was just thinking today, in a somewhat related vein, that Trump/QOP candidate might lose in 2024 because the anti-vax campaign might kill off just enough of the QOP base in places like Florida, Texas, and Georgia to put sanity in office again in that cycle. 

im from the future and can tell you that yes indeed is what happened. i know that makes you happy but unfortunatly in 2024 the delta- omega-deceptocon strain is now out here. self nominated secretary of strains AOC said this one is resistant to vaccine #21 on instagram. she confirmed that "she sciences good" so hope is bleak. voting is the least of our concerns because what's left of the QOP fools keep leaving the 4 inch plexiglass structures graciously set up to encase us. come on man! get in the freedom pods! just another 22 weeks to stop the spread!

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s not that in Florida. Look, everyone knew a year ago that Florida would be the state that’s lagging behind the nation when this is all said and done. I thought it would happen sooner, but it’s certainly coming in the next 3 months. They also have a swollen steroid head Governor that will do whatever he can to hide the numbers.

Anyone reading this…..it’s not safe to be there anymore. You need to be ready to pack the cars up and go if you value your life. Be proactive. 

People asked me months ago why I was being hard on Florida. Well, it’s here. This isn’t going to end well.

Are you willing to play Russian roulette and put your life in the hands of DeSantis all because you’re unwilling to accept that your ideology is dead?  That doesn’t sound like freedom to me. When Katrina hit N.O. People wondered why they didn’t grab a backpack and their child’s hand and start walking north up the highway. I mean, why would you sit there and die? It feels like the same thing in Florida in the coming weeks.

I’d rather live.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Apparently.  They're averaging around 1,200 new daily cases overall.

anything on % are asymptomatic or have already had the virus?

i know this country seems in short supply but there are critically thinking humans here. both vax and not want firm backed up answers to these questions and the graphs are always just yes or no. as if every case is the exact same! if people who got the virus have the same or BETTER results then the vax then you literally have possible 100,000 of thousands if not millions extra in the "vax" catagory.

not talking about your data specifically just the topic of non vaxers legit reasoning and strange behavior of how info is constantly presented.

i guarantee you alot of people who caught it are not going to get vaccinated and depending on the studies i fully agree with them. is there even a situation where the human body fights off and developed immunity and that was worse then a lab made one?  but they arent making any studies well known regardless. why would you take a risk regardless how small when you already have immunity and why is this information not asked/updated repeatedly by our "leaders"? makes zero sense unless there is in fact a agenda to either push drug companies or keep people in a false state of fear. 

can anyone tell me what it is they are gaining besides skepticism by censoring so much? they have no problem talking about the rare side effect cases, so it isnt about creating hesitancy among the plebs but it is cteating alot of useful idiots (not you) screaming this is all your fault at others and NOT THEM which is a recurring theme of many narratives pushed today.

Edited by Buffarukus

26 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

anything on % are asymptomatic or have already had the virus?

i know this country seems in short supply but there are critically thinking humans here. both vax and not want firm backed up answers to these questions and the graphs are always just yes or no. as if every case is the exact same! if people who got the virus have the same or BETTER results then the vax then you literally have possible 100,000 of thousands if not millions extra in the "vax" catagory.

not talking about your data specifically just the topic of non vaxers legit reasoning and strange behavior of how info is constantly presented.

i guarantee you alot of people who caught it are not going to get vaccinated and depending on the studies i fully agree with them. but they arent making any studies well known. why would you take a risk regardless how small when you already have immunity and why is this information not asked/updated repeatedly by our "leaders"? makes zero sense unless there is in fact a agenda either to push drug companies or keep people in a false state of fear. 

can anyone tell me what it is they are gaining besides skepticism by censoring so much? they have no problem talking about the rare side effect cases, so it isnt about not creating hesitancy.

The best I can tell you is what the US surgeon general said on Thursday.  About 97% of hospitalizations and 99.5% of Covid deaths are among the unvacinnated.  As long as we stay around those numbers we shouldn't make any policy changes.  The unvaccinated have the shot available to them and they should have knowledge of how effective these vaccines are.  It's completely on them now what they want to do with that information. 

The only problem I have is you know our damn politicians will reinstate mask mandates for both the vaccinated and unvaccinated when hospitalizations and deaths continue to rise.  This will just drive resentment from the vaccinated to the unvaccinated for screwing it up for everyone.  It's what the NFL is currently doing to its players as you'll see division in the locker rooms as evidenced by Bills twitter.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Governor said:

It’s not that in Florida. Look, everyone knew a year ago that Florida would be the state that’s lagging behind the nation when this is all said and done. I thought it would happen sooner, but it’s certainly coming in the next 3 months. They also have a swollen steroid head Governor that will do whatever he can to hide the numbers.

Anyone reading this…..it’s not safe to be there anymore. You need to be ready to pack the cars up and go if you value your life. Be proactive. 

People asked me months ago why I was being hard on Florida. Well, it’s here. This isn’t going to end well.

Are you willing to play Russian roulette and put your life in the hands of DeSantis all because you’re unwilling to accept that your ideology is dead?  That doesn’t sound like freedom to me. When Katrina hit N.O. People wondered why they didn’t grab a backpack and their child’s hand and start walking north up the highway. I mean, why would you sit there and die? It feels like the same thing in Florida in the coming weeks.

I’d rather live.

Hysterical post of the day right there folks. 

When I read this all I could hear was this voice:

F90FC236-3C97-4EE0-B8C1-EBF31863FC38.thumb.jpeg.a8150046176add59e6822ec206150ce5.jpeg

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  San Diego County.  The seven day moving average of daily new cases in the US is 46,505.  It was around 12,000 a month ago.  

Cases mean very little to me.  What is the rate of hospitalizations and deaths?  If we worry about people getting sick we’re all going to become germaphobes. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Darwin award winner!!! 

A man who mocked COVID-19 vaccinations died this week at a Los Angeles-area hospital after contracting the virus.

Stephen Harmon was 34.

Harmon died on Wednesday at Corona Regional Medical Center, about an hour's drive east of Los Angeles.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coronavirus/california-man-who-mocked-covid-19-vaccine-dies-of-virus/3172761/

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

F90FC236-3C97-4EE0-B8C1-EBF31863FC38.thumb.jpeg.a8150046176add59e6822ec206150ce5.jpeg

Cases mean very little to me.  What is the rate of hospitalizations and deaths?  If we worry about people getting sick we’re all going to become germaphobes. 

You drank the Q-ade years ago so you should stay. You’re way too far gone and can’t be saved.

Nice job fellas!

Florida Leads U.S. in Covid-19 Cases as Hospitalizations Surge

Driving the rise are the Delta variant, large numbers of unvaccinated, relaxation of preventive measures and more indoor time.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/florida-leads-u-s-in-covid-19-cases-as-hospitalizations-surge-11627131600

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

611,000 deaths in US so far in 18 months . What death count would cause you concern ?