It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I agree...but the authoritarian/fascist Left can’t help themselves...the lust for power and control is like a drug they can’t resist...and they’d love nothing more than to “put people in their place.”

We must all fight this as much as possible...for, if this domino falls, the radical Left will move onto the next item on the agenda, and then the next, until, what’s left of our free society, has collapsed into tyranny...

Shutting down churches, snitching on your neighbors, censorship of info that disagrees with the State, forced vaccination, spying on journalists, taking your guns, seizing your property..so on and so on...

Who censored info that disagrees with the state? Who forced vaccinations? Who spied on Tucker? Who took a gun? Who seized any property?.... Give us ONE actual example please....

Edited by TH3
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Who censored info that disagrees with the state? Who forced vaccinations? Who spied on Tucker? Who took a gun? Who seized any property?.... Give us ONE actual example please....

The NSA spied on Carlson.  They admitted it.  After putting out some fake excuse and getting busted.  Now claiming it was because his name came up in their snooping on some foreigner.  But his name was illegally unmasked and his personal communications were leaked to specific media outlets.  Both acts are crimes.  And they won't reveal who leaked the info, or investigate, or name the official who ordered the unmasking.  There are only a few members of the executive branch authorized to do this.  One of them is the national security director.  My bets on them.  So there's your example. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 7/20/2021 at 3:34 PM, Buffalo716 said:

This country chose a long time ago that a body is sacred. Women can choose to keep or not keep a child

Because their body their right 

Same thing applies bro. You can't tell somebody what they can or can't do with their body

You do realize this is America? 

Why are the Cuban people waving American flags in the street right now? Not because it's cute

Cuz they know that flag stands for.. freedom

So you can have your opinion but that's not how this country works

Walking around carrying the delta variant is the equivalent of walking around with a ticking time bomb IMO. You get that right?

Are we allowed to walk the streets carrying highly radioactive material? Explosives? If I swallowed  an explosive device does it make it legal?

When what you do with your body kills my loved ones you must realize that its not fair to those of us that are doing everything we can to protect everyone around us including ourselves. The virus may have been engineered in a lab to do exactly what its doing. Do you suggest our goverment sits back and does nothing to protect its people? 

With all due respect.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Figster said:

Walking around carrying the delta variant is the equivalent of walking around with a ticking time bomb IMO. You get that right?

Are we allowed to walk the streets carrying highly radioactive material? Explosives? If I swallowed  an explosive device does it make it legal?

When what you do with your body kills my loved ones you must realize that its not fair to those of us that are doing everything we can to protect everyone around us including ourselves. The virus may have been engineered in a lab to do exactly what its doing. Do you suggest our goverment sits back and does nothing to protect its people? 

With all due respect.

Lefties are drama queens...you get that right

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Figster said:

With all due respect.

You really have to be kidding, right? There’s zero evidence of that. Follow the science!

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

Thats the phrase that stuck out to me too

Most time bombs don't go off 0.05%

Touche

Just now, Unforgiven said:

Masks didn't work, vaccines didn't work...life goes on...if you're scared

stay home close the curtains and hide, collect your welfare checks.

N95 does, follow the science...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

Thats the phrase that stuck out to me too

Most time bombs don't go off 0.05%

Guy spends 6 hours a day reading right wing conspiracy website and racing over to paste them here…complaining about the drama. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

2 hours ago, Figster said:

With all due respect.

If this virus was engineered in a lab.. we should be at war 

No ifs ands or buts.. 100% we should be at war.. and they know if it was manufactured or not

And today the coronavirus still only kills way less than 1% .. and mostly already old or the sick

under 17- 331 

18-29- 2424 

30-39- 6974

40-49- 18534

50-64- 94632

65-74- 132993

75-84- 163531

85+- 177322 

Brunt of deaths clearly between 65 and 85.. with 50 to 64 a good pocket.. and neither of those ages are young

If you're under 40 and healthy , you have a better chance of getting shot to death in this country than dying of coronavirus

Which is why it's not like carrying radioactive materials in the street.. if I was carrying uranium in my pocket I'd be giving everybody cancer 

Viruses have been around since the dawn of time. Everybody carries them...  And there are a lot more dangerous diseases that we do not mandate vaccines with  

Again 46 out of 50 states do not make you get all your childhood immunizations... If you have a cuckoo parent who is anti-vaccine.. you can go to public school in 46 out of 50 states without MMR, polio, tetanus and all of the above...

If this country will allow that to happen.. your child might be going to school with somebody without the polio vaccine.. are you going to go to the office and Force the kid to get vaccinated because your child's at risk? America doesn't work like that

Mandatory is keyword. There has never been compulsory vaccination in this country from the top down 

Never.  

And if you're so afraid about people who are unvaccinated.. you can't make them change their lifestyle or ability to go out... You can change your lifestyle and not go out around them.. it's a two-way street

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Our Lord has spoken because he single handedly will be responsible for "ending" Covid.  That's what the duped have convinced him and others they can do:

Video: Fauci says CDC may ask vaccinated Americans to wear masks again

During an appearance on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Fauci said the rate of deaths from the delta variant in the next few months is “not going to be good,” adding that the country is “going in the wrong direction.”

“This is under active consideration,” Fauci said regarding the CDC possibly revising mask guidelines for vaccinated individuals. “If you’re asking am I part of the discussion, yes, I am part of the discussion. But I think what you are seeing, even though as of our conversation at this moment, the CDC still says and recommends that if you are vaccinated fully, that you do not need to wear a mask indoors.”

“However, if you look at what’s going on locally in the trenches, in places like L.A. County, the local officials have the discretion and the CDC agrees with that ability and discretion capability to say, you know, you’re in a situation where we’re having a lot of dynamics of infection, so even if you are vaccinated, you should wear a mask,” he continued. 

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/07/video-fauci-says-cdc-may-ask-vaccinated-americans-to-wear-masks-again/

Lord Fauci and President CDC have spoken!!

Tho shall not question them.  

• Like (+1) 1

Whenever someone dies from Covid, just remember Fauci once said that it’s worth it, so long as he was able to do his gain of function research...just let that sink in for moment...

How anyone can trust this guy is beyond me, especially when he’s been working with Bill Gates since day 1- who just so happens to have a patent for the vaccine...wonder how much Fauci is getting, in kick backs, for the free advertising...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The NSA spied on Carlson.  They admitted it.  After putting out some fake excuse and getting busted.  Now claiming it was because his name came up in their snooping on some foreigner.  But his name was illegally unmasked and his personal communications were leaked to specific media outlets.  Both acts are crimes.  And they won't reveal who leaked the info, or investigate, or name the official who ordered the unmasking.  There are only a few members of the executive branch authorized to do this.  One of them is the national security director.  My bets on them.  So there's your example. 

Wtf are you talking about….NSA just said they didn’t spy on him

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Whenever someone dies from Covid, just remember Fauci once said that it’s worth it, so long as he was able to do his gain of function research...just let that sink in for moment...

How anyone can trust this guy is beyond me, especially when he’s been working with Bill Gates since day 1- who just so happens to have a patent for the vaccine...wonder how much Fauci is getting, in kick backs, for the free advertising...

Please quote your source for this

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well, fortunately, no matter how good the sources, it can be outright dismissed because it's Fox News.

😄

Just like everything the left says...if you don't take our stance it's baseless misinformation.

They have no evidence or science backing anything they say....

Just listen to CNN, don't think.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Wtf are you talking about….NSA just said they didn’t spy on him

Please quote your source for this

As professional experts at mis-information and deception they lie.  That's their primary function.  To trust the intelligence agencies of this government to tell the truth requires you to be dropped on your head until you lose consciousness and then when you wake up get hit by rocks on the head until your skull caves in.