It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

19 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Maybe it will also come with a dictionary so they can spell therapy 

And of course liberals want to round people up like Hitler

Kinda creepy how matter-of-fact they are about “rounding people up”...the blood lust for power is quite palpable...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But you’re gonna bich about mask mandates and closures too right?

Hey, if you wanna support fascism, that’s on you...but you’ll get no such luck from me...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I've never had one company in my entire life asking for my vaccine status

I'd be much more worried about somebody who doesn't have the hepatitis vaccine than the coronavirus.. nobody's asking about hepatitis

I’d be more worried about TB. 

• Eyeroll 1

These are the people in charge giving mitigation orders.

Sad and pathetic doesn't come close.  

They are mentally ill.

Narcissism off the charts.  

Our kids are so f.....

Edited by Big Blitz

Israel says Pfizer Covid vaccine is just 39% effective as delta spreads, but still prevents severe illness

However, the two-dose vaccine still works very well in preventing people from getting seriously sick, demonstrating 88% effectiveness against hospitalization and 91% effectiveness against severe illness, according to the Israeli data published Thursday.

“We have to be mindful that, with time, the effectiveness of these vaccines may wane,” said Dr. Isaac Bogoch, an infectious disease professor at the University of Toronto.

He stressed that the shots are still highly effective in preventing severe infection, helping hospital systems not get too overwhelmed heading into the colder months. That being said, “we’re still in the Covid era and anything can happen,” he said.

Currently, less than half of the U.S. population is fully vaccinated, according to data compiled by the CDC.

“That is a rich and fertile ground for the virus to continue to reproduce itself and continue to create variants that possibly become more and more resistant to vaccines or natural infection,” he said.

WHO officials said Monday that the longer that people around the world remain unvaccinated and social mixing continues, the higher the risk of a more dangerous variant to emerge (why does this stop when everyone is vaccinated but the virus will still spread anyway?)  

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/23/delta-variant-pfizer-covid-vaccine-39percent-effective-in-israel-prevents-severe-illness.html

That being said, “we’re still in the Covid era and anything can happen,” he said.

tenor.gif

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

10% of India is vaccinated. 

Cases have been plummeting.  

They have been fully open since June 1.  

Global cases are down 3%

All eyes have been on UK and the scary Delta in the last 2 months.  

UK deaths declined sharply despite Delta.  

Beginning around June 10, cases in the UK began to climb to where they were in the fall.  Averaging around 7K a day and peaking around 20K a day by July 1.  

Here are the deaths.  Now they might get to around 150 or so a day for a week or 2 but nothing remotely close to the winter peaks - but the cases! are close to those winter peaks.  The fear mongering is out of control, unwarranted, politicized nonsense.  

We are done here.  Delta is far less lethal.  That's why they keep harping on "contagious."  Viruses doing what they do.  Mutate down in lethality.  There is ZERO context to this by our leaders that claim they are "following the science."

No it looks like they are "following the money."

Screenshot_20210725-002503_Chrome.jpg

Cases! in the UK:

Screenshot_20210725-003431_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz

Im 110% against mandatory vaccines and I got vaccinated. And yes, I think it’s a good idea for mostly everyone to do so too.

If you don’t want to get vaccinated, then good for you, I don’t care. Let’s stop shaming others for not getting it. I also don’t care what anti-vaxers say or whatever info you put out there. Let them say and believe whatever, like I said, I don’t care. 

I wish the govt and media would stop trying to convince people to get vaccinated though. It gives the anti-vaxers more reason to believe it’s a way to turn us all into zombies or some crap. 

COVID is here to stay. Let stop making it a big deal anymore. No more mandatory masking, shut downs, social distancing, or vaccines. The vaccine is there, get it, don’t get it, get one but not two, who cares. Its whatever you want to do, but lets stop making it some pretentious and divisive social dilemma. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Israel says Pfizer Covid vaccine is just 39% effective as delta spreads, but still prevents severe illness

However, the two-dose vaccine still works very well in preventing people from getting seriously sick, demonstrating 88% effectiveness against hospitalization and 91% effectiveness against severe illness, according to the Israeli data published Thursday.

“We have to be mindful that, with time, the effectiveness of these vaccines may wane,” said Dr. Isaac Bogoch, an infectious disease professor at the University of Toronto.

He stressed that the shots are still highly effective in preventing severe infection, helping hospital systems not get too overwhelmed heading into the colder months. That being said, “we’re still in the Covid era and anything can happen,” he said.

Currently, less than half of the U.S. population is fully vaccinated, according to data compiled by the CDC.

“That is a rich and fertile ground for the virus to continue to reproduce itself and continue to create variants that possibly become more and more resistant to vaccines or natural infection,” he said.

WHO officials said Monday that the longer that people around the world remain unvaccinated and social mixing continues, the higher the risk of a more dangerous variant to emerge (why does this stop when everyone is vaccinated but the virus will still spread anyway?)  

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/23/delta-variant-pfizer-covid-vaccine-39percent-effective-in-israel-prevents-severe-illness.html

That being said, “we’re still in the Covid era and anything can happen,” he said.

tenor.gif

IS data is a small dataset outlier at this point. UK, IT, CA data says 85% so far vs Delta. 

Seems like you didn’t share that data for some reason. 

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

These are the people in charge giving mitigation orders.

Sad and pathetic doesn't come close.  

They are mentally ill.

Narcissism off the charts.  

Our kids are so f.....

Virtue signaling has to be one of the most unattractive traits in human beings imo...

• Agree 3

3 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Im 110% against mandatory vaccines and I got vaccinated. And yes, I think it’s a good idea for mostly everyone to do so too.

If you don’t want to get vaccinated, then good for you, I don’t care. Let’s stop shaming others for not getting it. I also don’t care what anti-vaxers say or whatever info you put out there. Let them say and believe whatever, like I said, I don’t care. 

I wish the govt and media would stop trying to convince people to get vaccinated though. It gives the anti-vaxers more reason to believe it’s a way to turn us all into zombies or some crap. 

COVID is here to stay. Let stop making it a big deal anymore. No more mandatory masking, shut downs, social distancing, or vaccines. The vaccine is there, get it, don’t get it, get one but not two, who cares. Its whatever you want to do, but lets stop making it some pretentious and divisive social dilemma. 

And I'm 120% in agreement with you.  Its doesn't make sense for some mouthpiece that is viewed as a consistent liar and untrusted source of information should be trying to convince the public to do get the shot.  The message should be coming at the local level from primary care physicians and other trusted sources at the community level.  Not some all powerful entity demanding obedience and compliance to their edicts.  That isn't working.  And imposing negative consequences for non-compliance is hardly within the realm of "democracy".   

And if you're vaccinated then you're protected to the maximum extent possible so stop obsessing about what other people choose and choose not to do.  And even with people that are hospitalized there are several very good treatment protocols, and others in the process of approval reviews by the FDA, the medical community has developed over the past 1 1/2 years that have resulted in greater survival rates and fewer critical cases.  The risk of death in healthy and younger people is close to zero.  The stats from the CDC and other sources support this conclusion.  If you or someone you know is at a higher risk then you need a personal plan to take the necessary precautions.  Stop with all the expectations that civilization must adapt all aspects of life to ensure your personal safety.    

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And I'm 120% in agreement with you.  Its doesn't make sense for some mouthpiece that is viewed as a consistent liar and untrusted source of information should be trying to convince the public to do get the shot.  The message should be coming at the local level from primary care physicians and other trusted sources at the community level.  Not some all powerful entity demanding obedience and compliance to their edicts.  That isn't working.  And imposing negative consequences for non-compliance is hardly within the realm of "democracy".   

And if you're vaccinated then you're protected to the maximum extent possible so stop obsessing about what other people choose and choose not to do.  And even with people that are hospitalized there are several very good treatment protocols, and others in the process of approval reviews by the FDA, the medical community has developed over the past 1 1/2 years that have resulted in greater survival rates and fewer critical cases.  The risk of death in healthy and younger people is close to zero.  The stats from the CDC and other sources support this conclusion.  If you or someone you know is at a higher risk then you need a personal plan to take the necessary precautions.  Stop with all the expectations that civilization must adapt all aspects of life to ensure your personal safety.    

I agree...but the authoritarian/fascist Left can’t help themselves...the lust for power and control is like a drug they can’t resist...and they’d love nothing more than to “put people in their place.”

We must all fight this as much as possible...for, if this domino falls, the radical Left will move onto the next item on the agenda, and then the next, until, what’s left of our free society, has collapsed into tyranny...

Shutting down churches, snitching on your neighbors, censorship of info that disagrees with the State, forced vaccination, spying on journalists, taking your guns, seizing your property..so on and so on...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Virtue signaling has to be one of the most unattractive traits in human beings imo...

This is less about virtue signaling and more about collectivism. Everyone has to do the same thing, think the same way, use and don’t use the same words. We all have to pay out fair share. We are all in this together. It takes a village. 

And once they have trained the American public to think this way the journey to complete centralized control is a really really short one. Game over!

Edited by SoCal Deek

12 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I agree...but the authoritarian/fascist Left can’t help themselves...the lust for power and control is like a drug they can’t resist...and they’d love nothing more than to “put people in their place.”

We must all fight this as much as possible...for, if this domino falls, the radical Left will move onto the next item on the agenda, and then the next, until, what’s left of our free society, has collapsed into tyranny...

Shutting down churches, snitching on your neighbors, censorship of info that disagrees with the State, forced vaccination, spying on journalists, taking your guns, seizing your property..so on and so on...

What’s yours is mine. Do you have a nice property? I’m going to put an ugly trampoline on it.

Spanish golfer Jon Rahm had to withdraw from a tournament in early June that he was way ahead in because he tested positive for COVID multiple days into it.  He had recently been vaccinated ahead of time but not long enough before to be considered fully vaccinated.  He was allowed to leave isolation a week later after back to back negative tests.  He then wins the US Open the following week.  Asymptomatic throughout.  Now he has tested positive again right ahead of leaving for the Olympics and is out of playing there.   Something is majorly off with all of this.  If you want to say the positive is from shedding the virus still in his system from 7 weeks ago, is he a threat to anyone where he needs to miss the Olympics?  If he truly caught it again so quickly despite being vaccinated and already having COVID less than 2 months ago, then that is an even bigger wtf.   Who wants to take a stab at defending this? 

This is the type of stuff that, if the scientists can't figure it out and handle in a reasonable way, could bring the NFL season down despite their aggressive vaccine policies.

https://www.si.com/golf/news/jon-rahm-out-of-olympics-after-testing-positive-for-covid-19  

Edited by jhh9327
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2