It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Prove it.  Where have they said that?

They subtly moved that goal post from "when you're vaccinated you can have your life back" to "maybe when everyone (hahahahaha) is vaccinated you can have your life back."

F them all.  

Least enlightening post in the history of this forum.  

You honestly have no clue about science and how viruses propagate and how vaccinations remove the hosts from viruses do they can’t replicate and such.  And you don’t want to know, which is the most sickening thing about it.

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

The vaccine is to get rid of mitigation.  You really have no clue whatsoever.

It is amazing how many people do not understand basics about viruses and how they work

Talking to jars of mayonnaise would get you better Covid insights than ppp. 

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

You honestly have no clue about science and how viruses propagate and how vaccinations remove the hosts from viruses do they can’t replicate and such.  And you don’t want to know, which is the most sickening thing about it.

CC @Chef Jim

We’ll, I’ve taken a shift in the last few days. I think the administration should push hard until it’s approved, then set the clock for 30 days.  I think that’s being very reasonable.

At this point, there’s millions of people sitting there waiting to be forced to get it (federal mandate) just so they can turn it around and use it as a political weapon and save face and say they were forced against their will.

30 days and you’re on your own. Let’s states(borders) and business handle from there. No federal mandate necessary.

Edited by Governor

90% of Philadelphia voted for Biden

Cases "surging" everywhere (allegedly) but yea all Trump voters and Fox News are to blame (I thought the 2 groups divorced in November?) 

Read the real and the fake responses to this nonsense on Twitter. 

Almost all the Cult of Vaccination crowd blaming Fox News.  And this isn't over because of "the selfish!"  No it's not over because you are ceding power to the State and letting them happily divide us.  

These people are the dumbest sheep to ever walk the earth.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

It is amazing how many people do not understand basics about viruses and how they work

Based on what’s been going on the past 18 or so months you probably can add the CDC to that list. 

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Based on what’s been going on the past 18 or so months you probably can add the CDC to that list. 

So proclaims virologist Chef Jim, so old that we now witness him on the 999th of his 1000 AOL free hours. 

On 7/20/2021 at 2:41 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

go full-on vaccine mandate. 

When did we get to be a country of such whiners? It's there, it's free (at least to you, the recipient), it's working, it's the way out of this mess. Do. It. Now.

Word count "vaccine" by page:

1) 35

2) 36

3) 50

4) 45

5) 47

The failure of this post's argument occurs on the first premise - that there exists a vaccine. I'm pro-vax. I have all of my vaccinations. There is an historical compendium that correlates a positive health cost/benefit ratio to vaccines. As soon as there's one for the common cold (e.g. novel coronavirus) I'll take that too. But - it doesn't exist.

There is an experimental gene therapy that has acquired emergency use status through some questionable data suppression of available, common, well-documented and - most importantly - off-patent and cheap prophylaxes and therapeutics. By law, if clinical trials show efficacy of alternate already-approved treatments, an experimental unapproved developmental in-trial or pre-trial method cannot be issued for emergency use. Again, the gene therapy is not a vaccine but just another therapeutic. Recent reports allude to this reality (i.e. the need for perpetual "boosters") but deliberately obfuscate this key datum. However, this particular therapeutic has the benefit of being on-patent, very expensive (pro-tip: government paying for something instead of you directly, is not the definition of "free"), and a built-in government- and corporation-driven demand which can only increase with OP-suggested mandates. If these ancillary data points don't raise suspicion in you, there are dozens more which should. If none do, you are a Perfect Subject.

An appeal-to-authority argument to "trust science" is ineffective on those who understand science.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ralonzo said:

Word count "vaccine" by page:

1) 35

2) 36

3) 50

4) 45

5) 47

The failure of this post's argument occurs on the first premise - that there exists a vaccine. I'm pro-vax. I have all of my vaccinations. There is an historical compendium that correlates a positive health cost/benefit ratio to vaccines. As soon as there's one for the common cold (e.g. novel coronavirus) I'll take that too. But - it doesn't exist.

There is an experimental gene therapy that has acquired emergency use status through some questionable data suppression of available, common, well-documented and - most importantly - off-patent and cheap prophylaxes and therapeutics. By law, if clinical trials show efficacy of alternate already-approved treatments, an experimental unapproved developmental in-trial or pre-trial method cannot be issued for emergency use. Again, the gene therapy is not a vaccine but just another therapeutic. Recent reports allude to this reality (i.e. the need for perpetual "boosters") but deliberately obfuscate this key datum. However, this particular therapeutic has the benefit of being on-patent, very expensive (pro-tip: government paying for something instead of you directly, is not the definition of "free"), and a built-in government- and corporation-driven demand which can only increase with OP-suggested mandates. If these ancillary data points don't raise suspicion in you, there are dozens more which should. If none do, you are a Perfect Subject.

An appeal-to-authority argument to "trust science" is ineffective on those who understand science.

You’re an idiot. This isn’t gene therapy moran. 

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ALF said:

Trump supporters are a big reason why Canada and the UK are beating the US on vaccinations

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/24/politics/canada-uk-us-vaccinations-analysis/index.html

Polling sources indicate black and brown communities have the highest percentage of unvaccinated.  So CNN mis-information. But what do you expect from CNN?  The entire network is staffed with second-rate political hacks.  Shocking right?

But here's what got me laughing out loud while reading this thread.  So posters here supporting our fledgling Police State think its okay for government agents to kick down somebody's front door, break into their home, wrestle them to the ground, have a couple agents hold them down, while a 3rd one points a gun to their head, and a 4th one injects them with a biological substance that can be best described as experimental gene therapy with no data, statistics, or insights into the long-term safety affects of the substance.  Something that might cause no long-term effects or maybe it will like cancer or heart failure or some other condition.  Nobody knows for sure.  If they say they do they're lying.  All that's okay.  But its a violation of basic human and Constitutional rights to ask somebody for ID to vote.  You're simply aghast and outraged at the premise.  That's funny. 

So maybe a condition of involuntary vaccination should be the government assuming all personal injury liability for any adverse conditions that might result? 

Or better yet, maybe an active trust funded by all the people advocating and demanding mandatory vaccination personally guaranteeing the safety of people forced into it with their personal assets?  That seems fair to me. 

There are valid medical reasons why some people cannot or should not be vaccinated.  Such as high risk health issues or issues physicians might have regarding "medical necessity".  Such as people that have antibodies already.

And to be clear.  This is my view.  A view from somebody that got the 2-shot Moderna vaccine.  It was my decision.  Just like its the decision of others to do or not to do it.  So mind your own business. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1