It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

The 15 days lie is implied that is on Trump and I've said this Bill since last year.  

Were you not following what I was saying about him during the election.  I put that all on him and the continued allowing of President CDC to run the country on him.  

I checked out and called the election pointless especially after ACB was appointed.  

Get your head out of your January 6th bubble and get back to reality.   Address the concerns we have for ALL the liars or Stop opining on anything.  You're just being a partisan hack.

If I was a partisan hack - I'll just say this.  How much do you see ANY person on my side blaming Biden for anything with this Sham?  The cases!   The hospitalizations?  The failed attempt to meet a sham vaccinated goal.  None of us.  If it were Trump you'd be blaming him.  

Trump could be telling more to get the vaccine.  But oh right.  Twitter security.  

Twitter is Trump's only mouthpiece? 

Can you make more excuses?

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Here is the problem.

If the FDA approves it by 2025, and we have to have them for schools, ok whatever.  

Will I need a vaccine card to go to restaurants?  Whatever not my point.  

Here is my point and the problem.  

THEY ARE LYING.  The minute the WHO covered for China.  The minute 15 days turned in to indefinitely.  The minute the metrics moved - 5000 times. 

We had to do A, B, and C to end the pandemic we didn't really tell you how we were going to end.  Full stop.  This is a massive massive problem.  

Vaccine zealots refuse to acknowledge this.  I think that's because they had an election to cheat to win but that's over now.

You refuse to also answer some very simple questions as people blindly go out and get infected with a new vaccine.

You say the vaccine protects you so why do those that refuse it pose a problem?  Oh that goal post has moved now to.  And you hear 1000 reasons why and they're all lies.  

All these scary variants happened in a few months.  

Why should I believe that we won't hear about the Omega Variant come October and we're going to have to see how these vaccines hold up vs that now.  

Look how hysterical everyone is over fake Delta.  Is original Covid gone by the way?  

Acknowledge the lies, no "mitigation is over" metrics, fire Fauci (Europe still doing better than us you hack?), and that you have no clue what the vaccines will do long term or if they are safe and maybe you'll get your evil hold outs on board.  

The minute the WHO covered for China. 

- Probably true, at least to some extent. What we do know is that China was not, and is not, forthcoming about the facts and circumstances of the initial exposure/spread. But what does that have to do with what mitigation efforts in the United States TODAY are justified? Unless this is opposition of the mega-conspiracy sort - it was created to give the Secret Cabal a way to control your life, etc., etc.  I can't argue with mega-conspiracy theories because, well, that's like arguing with committed Marxist ("See ... it all makes sense if you assume that the capitalists control ...")

The minute 15 days turned in to indefinitely.

- That one's easy. It was a political calculation, a compromise between "we'll shut down all nonessential activity until transmission rates become negligible" vs. "we'll continue on as if nothing unusual is happening and let this play out." In retrospect, like most political calculations, it was poorly thought out. And it has nothing to do with what we should do TODAY now that we have powerful tools - the vaccines - to arrest the pandemic.

Look how hysterical everyone is over fake Delta.  Is original Covid gone by the way?  

- It's hard to know where to even begin when faced with such ignorance. "Original" COVID is not gone; it was outcompeted by the Delta variant, which won the evolutionary battle because it is more readily transmissible. It does not appear to be more deadly; this is also to be expected from an evolutionary biology perspective, as a form of the virus that kills the host quickly is going to be self-limiting in its spread. To call it "fake" is just incomprehensible - it's there, it's been sequenced, we know that it behaved just as predicted (becoming by far the dominant strain in new infections) ... I just have to assume that this is again mega-conspiracy thinking on display rather than hard-nosed realism. Infection rates are up, hospitalizations are up, deaths are starting to go up, and those regions with the lowest vaccine rates are the most severely impacted. If your opposition to vaccine mandates is based on a mega-conspiracy theory, I'm sorry, I can't help you. There's a deranged rhino somewhere on some other football board waiting to hear from you ....

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The minute the WHO covered for China. 

- Probably true, at least to some extent. What we do know is that China was not, and is not, forthcoming about the facts and circumstances of the initial exposure/spread. But what does that have to do with what mitigation efforts in the United States TODAY are justified? Unless this is opposition of the mega-conspiracy sort - it was created to give the Secret Cabal a way to control your life, etc., etc.  I can't argue with mega-conspiracy theories because, well, that's like arguing with committed Marxist ("See ... it all makes sense if you assume that the capitalists control ...")

The minute 15 days turned in to indefinitely.

- That one's easy. It was a political calculation, a compromise between "we'll shut down all nonessential activity until transmission rates become negligible" vs. "we'll continue on as if nothing unusual is happening and let this play out." In retrospect, like most political calculations, it was poorly thought out. And it has nothing to do with what we should do TODAY now that we have powerful tools - the vaccines - to arrest the pandemic.

- It's hard to know where to even begin when faced with such ignorance. "Original" COVID is not gone; it was outcompeted by the Delta variant, which won the evolutionary battle because it is more readily transmissible. It does not appear to be more deadly; this is also to be expected from an evolutionary biology perspective, as a form of the virus that kills the host quickly is going to be self-limiting in its spread. To call it "fake" is just incomprehensible - it's there, it's been sequenced, we know that it behaved just as predicted (becoming by far the dominant strain in new infections) ... I just have to assume that this is again mega-conspiracy thinking on display rather than hard-nosed realism. Infection rates are up, hospitalizations are up, deaths are starting to go up, and those regions with the lowest vaccine rates are the most severely impacted. If your opposition to vaccine mandates is based on a mega-conspiracy theory, I'm sorry, I can't help you. There's a deranged rhino somewhere on some other football board waiting to hear from you ....

So you're acknowledging that the bonds of trust and leadership are broke.  Good, they need to start saying that.  Biden and Trump should hold a joint PC in which Biden calls out the b.s. his party has done to politicize this and Trump should tell everyone to get the vaccine and take this seriously.

Until then, I just can't.  Sorry it's just always been like that for me since Hillary tweeted this:

That was March 27 of last year.  

Total sham.  And you wonder why people like me think this was an elaborate global coup.  Super serious virus tho everyone.  

Now, what's the justification for mandating it to kids under 12?

Why are we being told to wear masks indoors again despite being vaccinated when without question people out not vaccinated DO NOT CARE about Covid.

Lies lies lies and more lies.  

No leadership.   

Since those haven't been corrected you'll get no compliance.  And their response to that??  

More division.  Threats.  And threats of shutdowns.  

F all of them.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

And speaking of Hillary and moving goal posts don't forget:

I did.

Why are we ALL being threatened with more mitigation and masks again?

Because it shouldn't matter Cuomo agreed:

More lies.  More goal post moving.  

F all of them.   

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And speaking of Hillary and moving goal posts don't forget:

I did.

Why are we ALL being threatened with more mitigation and masks again?

Because it shouldn't matter Cuomo agreed:

More lies.  More goal post moving.  

F all of them.   

You should repost these two tweets again some time. I didn’t see them the first 30 times. 

s—tposter scores  4 for repeti-s—t well done for a new way to score. 

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

You should repost these two tweets again some time. I didn’t see them the first 30 times. 

s—tposter scores  4 for repeti-s—t well done for a new way to score. 

Liars.  

Goal posts moving forever.  

Get your leadership ***t together 

tenor.gif

• Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Liars.  

Goal posts moving forever.  

Get your leadership ***t together 

tenor.gif

When is the party of personal responsibility going to grab the bull by the horns and tell their cult members to get vaccinated?

dfgh.JPG

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When is the party of personal responsibility going to grab the bull by the horns and tell their cult members to get vaccinated?

dfgh.JPG

When your cult leaders stop lying

When is the shut down for booster shots?  

Fully vaccinated tho lol.  

Hear me out hear me out.... 

So Delta has overcome Covid 1.0

In the history of all viruses.....they always mutate down in lethality.  More contagious absolutely possible.  

So if Delta is mutaded down in lethality, maybe the vaccines aren't doing jack **** because you have a less serious virus, and vaccinated are still getting the virus.  What if it is simply running its course into the ash heap of viruses but your big pharma and government folks are selling you something while I'll say likely not dangerous - I took it.  But not necessary.  

Maybe this nonsense about the vaccine getting you less sick is all.....bunk because what we're seeing is simply biology.  Less lethal virus.  Less hospitalizations.   

Before you say the data is saying the vaccinated aren't getting hospitalized.......you may want to check Israel.  And here.  And the media and CDC saying that yes you still could.   

Crazy questions you'll ignore like all of them

Can't imagine why people trust nothing 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You are a snowflake man... grow up

When you can't sack up and say "not until every kid is vaccinated" We've got problems.  

If that's the goal say it.  Why aren't they just saying it?  

F them all

Edited by Big Blitz

On 7/20/2021 at 2:41 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Enough already.

Guess what? It's constitutional, and it has been for a century:

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2021/07/20/federal-judge-upholds-indiana-universitys-covid-19-vaccine-requirement

The Indiana University case cites two early 20th century Supreme Court cases upholding vaccine mandates.

Vaccine relucatance - or worse, outright anti-vaxxer sentiment - is about to turn an acute, time-limited problem into a never-ending problem. If the percent vaccinated doesn't uptick considerably in the next couple months, look forward to online education, mask mandates, maxed-out emergency rooms, travel bans, all that fun stuff all over again.

We've heard you anti-vaxxers. Six months into mass vaccination and your irrational fears have been dispelled. For the obstinate "I won't get vaccinated just because they want us to" -- why they hell did Trump and Melania and family get vaccinated if it's some kind of radical lefty plot?

There's still time. Start with simple things: let private businesses require proof of vaccination status. It's their damn business, it's just a continuation of that old "We Reserve Right to Refuse Service to Anyone" sign that I grew up with. If that isn't working, proceed to the next step: vaccine mandates for various higher-risk activities like colleges, in-person high school attendance, air travel. If that isn't working, then go full-on vaccine mandate. 

When did we get to be a country of such whiners? It's there, it's free (at least to you, the recipient), it's working, it's the way out of this mess. Do. It. Now.

hahahaha!  I am not laughing with you, I am laughing at you...!!!

hmmm

remove the "you cannot sue the drug companies for anything negative that results" since there is total trust in the vaccine saftey...right?

release studies on compatible immunity between those that have had the virus and the vaccine. do people who had it even belong concidered in the group that should be vaccinated? would 1 shot suffice for them? if true how many children are already "vaccinated" since they rarely get negative effects? anyone!!!? yes? no? fact and science right?

the fact simple discussion about other treatments and until recently, a major look into its origins THAT STILL HAS YET TO BE INVESTIGATED was covered up tossed as conspiracy. the face of this is a Dr. who was majorly involved with both gain of function and the lab it may have originated from. want answers on his role? 

the flip flopping lies through this pandemic and the arbitrary reaction by government, politicizing of EVERYTHING having to do with it while overtly censoring any topic not approved. but everyone has full trust in these institutions? yeah ok.

im for vaccinating and get it over with. but the people who put blame on others for being apprehensive during this s/show are not the enemy. the fact noone feels like they can get a honest straight answer or even raise logical questions... a total lack of trust that was created by the government, media, and big tech in their actions is the reason. some people cheered it on,some still do, that's not healthy.

while we are forcing people to get vaccinated can we also force officials to answer some questions a year and half later under oath or is it going to forever be tagged as propagating dangerous information?

seems like a compromise to me.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2

Matt Margolis: The Biden Administration Is About to Force a No-Win Situation on Parents. 

“We’re on the verge of having parents being put in the position of choosing between having their kids wear masks in school, despite the health risks,

or having their kids get vaccinated, despite the unknown long-term impact of the vaccines.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/07/22/the-biden-administration-is-about-to-force-a-no-win-situation-on-parents-n1463933

16 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

hmmm

remove the "you cannot sue the drug companies for anything negatives that may result" since there is total trust in the saftey...right?

release studies on compatible immunity between those that have had the virus and the vaccine. do people who had it even in the group that should be vaccinated? would 1 shot suffice for them? if true how many children are already "vaccinated"?

the fact simple discussion about other treatments and until recently, a major look into its origins THAT STILL HAS YET TO BE INVESTIGATED was covered up tossed as conspiracy. the face of this is majorly involved with both gain of function and the lab it may have originated from. 

the flip flopping lies through this pandemic and the arbitrary reaction by government, politicizing of EVERYTHING having to do with it while overtly censoring any topic not approved.

im for vaccinating and get it over with. but the people who put blame on others for being apprehensive during this s/show are not the enemy in my opinion. its the fact noone feels like they can get a honest answer or even raise logical questions...total lack of trust that was created by the government, media, and big tech in their actions is the reason. and some people cheered it on?

while we are forcing people to get vaccinated can we also force officials to answer some questions that a year and half later or is it forever tagged as propagating dangerous information?

Top 5 post of the year.  

On 7/20/2021 at 5:54 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

I would like to see some kind of vaccine passport immediately. I don't know why Biden hasn't done it. He is certainly not my hero. "Not Trump" =/= My Hero.

That's it? "Nope?"

I just gave you the case citation. "Nope" is not considered an argument. A contrary case citation would be an argument. Get to work ...

vaccine passport?

why hasnt he done it?

kind of hard when this is going on under your watch. no?

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/20/2021 at 3:19 PM, Big Blitz said:

I did in March.

My only fears are being validated by this thread.

Mitigation forever bc the public can be played like a fiddle.   

The vaccine is to get rid of mitigation.  You really have no clue whatsoever.

On 7/20/2021 at 3:48 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I cannot understand why anyone who is vaccinated cares if other people aren’t. 

Not vaccinated, don’t trust/believe in the extremely new and so far highly effective vaccine, that’s on you.. do whatever you need to protect yourself. 

Vaccinated or in the statistically proven un-impacted demographic… live life. 

this thing is never going to be eradicated, the common cold I includes 4  different coronaviruses… 

It is amazing how many people do not understand basics about viruses and how they work

27 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The vaccine is to get rid of mitigation.  You really have no clue whatsoever.

Prove it.  Where have they said that?

They subtly moved that goal post from "when you're vaccinated you can have your life back" to "maybe when everyone (hahahahaha) is vaccinated you can have your life back."

F them all.  

27 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

It is amazing how many people do not understand basics about viruses and how they work

Least enlightening post in the history of this forum.  

• Agree 2

CC: Cole Beasley, DeAndre Hopkins, Jalen Ramsey, Alexander Mattison, and @NFLcommish 

Covid vaccine: Experts warn of refraining from exercise due to heart inflammation reports

A warning has been issued to those who have been vaccinated with either the Pfizer vaccine or the Moderna.

Experts warn against undertaking any strenuous exercising due to heart inflammation concerns.

With side effects being more and more reported this could slow down efforts even further (not sure why this commentary is necessary)

Researchers found that both inflammation of the heart muscle, known as myocarditis, and inflammation of the heart's fluid-filled sac, known as pericarditis, have occurred particularly in men under 40 following their second dose.

It has led experts to warn people not to exercise in the 48 hours following their second dose of the Pfizer jab (I'll comment - I'm thinking that's a lie - I thought "most" side effects occur immediately not within 2 days and how are we to know it isn't for weeks or months it is a new vaccine after all)

Chronic extreme exercise training and competing in endurance events can lead to heart damage and rhythm disorders.

People with pre-existing heart conditions are especially vulnerable.

A study done on marathon runners found that even after finishing extreme running events, athletes' blood samples contain biomarkers associated with heart damage.

These damage indicators usually go away by themselves, but when the heart endures extreme physical stress over and over, the temporary damage may lead to remodelling of the heart or physical changes such as thicker heart walls and scarring of the heart.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1466830/covid-vaccine-side-effects-heart-inflammation-pfizer-moderna-no-exercise-1466830

Welcome to the experiment we're mandating not mandating.  

Edited by Big Blitz