Vic Carucci retiring from Buffalo News

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I am getting old

Yes you are… 👨🏻‍🦳

😁

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Other than Jerry Sullivan who definitely has made being miserable his stock in trade I am not sure any of the other regular Bills beat guys can be accused of this. Sure some of them were critical a lot 5 or 6 years ago but that is because there was a lot wrong. 

Thank you on Jerry Sullivan.  Unreadable and unlistenable.  Like a friggin dark cloud all of the time.  

Always loved Vic….it seems to me that he still loves covering football but that his gig with BN wasn’t worth the amount of time he was spending on the job.  He can still talk football on a p/t level through Sirius and WGRZ and make some decent money for limited hours.  He can also spend more time at home 

Congrats and good luck to Vic. I was disappointed when he briefly left to cover Cleveland but was glad when he came back home to WNY where he belongs. To me, he and the late, great Larry Felser were the best to cover the Bills and were the eyes and ears of Bills fans for years prior to the days of the internet, social media, and podcasts. I really enjoyed his work over the years but I will still be listening to him on Sirius/XM. Thanks, Vic.

• Like (+1) 1