Hunter Biden "Art"

Irv

$500K for this?  Looks like a blind, stoned monkey had a seizure and threw up on a place mat.  What a mess.  

Hunter.jpg

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

• Irv changed the title to Hunter Biden "Art"

https://nypost.com/2021/06/15/hunter-bidens-artwork-is-actually-good-experts-say/

“If you stand in front of a Rothko, the things that he evokes go far beyond the pain that Rothko was experiencing in his personal life at that moment,’’ said Hunter, invoking abstract-painting legend Mark Rothko.

“I don’t paint from emotion or feeling, which I think are both very ephemeral,” Hunter said. “For me, painting is much more about kind of trying to bring forth what is, I think, the universal truth.

“The universal truth is that everything is connected and that there’s something that goes far beyond what is our five senses and that connects us all.’’

• Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, 716er said:

https://nypost.com/2021/06/15/hunter-bidens-artwork-is-actually-good-experts-say/

“If you stand in front of a Rothko, the things that he evokes go far beyond the pain that Rothko was experiencing in his personal life at that moment,’’ said Hunter, invoking abstract-painting legend Mark Rothko.

“I don’t paint from emotion or feeling, which I think are both very ephemeral,” Hunter said. “For me, painting is much more about kind of trying to bring forth what is, I think, the universal truth.

“The universal truth is that everything is connected and that there’s something that goes far beyond what is our five senses and that connects us all.’’

I know you don’t believe that nonsense. It’s a pay to play scheme with “the big guy” getting his cut. Where are all the Trump haters who complained non stop about Trump using the presidency to make money?

Why are you not condemning this from atop the same mountain you condemned Trump?

liberalism is a disease. What a party of hypocrites the Democratic Party has become. What a mess.

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/20/2021 at 8:18 AM, Bidens_basement said:

I know you don’t believe that nonsense. It’s a pay to play scheme with “the big guy” getting his cut. Where are all the Trump haters who complained non stop about Trump using the presidency to make money?

Why are you not condemning this from atop the same mountain you condemned Trump?

liberalism is a disease. What a party of hypocrites the Democratic Party has become. What a mess.

These "buyers" are not paying $250K for a work of art.  They are paying $250K for access to the President, political favors, or some quid-pro-quo and likely taking the art and either dumping it in the trash or putting it down in the basement in some out of the way corner.   Any other explanation is invalid and this is such an outlandish abuse of the system that I find anyone who would defend it or make excuses complicit and supportive of systemic corruption practiced by the Biden's  Its disgusting.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

These "buyers" are not paying $250K for a work of art.  They are paying $250K for access to the President, political favors, or some quid-pro-quo and likely taking the art and either dumping it in the trash or putting it down in the basement in some out of the way corner.   Any other explanation is invalid and this is such an outlandish abuse of the system that I find anyone who would defend it or make excuses complicit and supportive of systemic corruption practiced by the Biden's  Its disgusting.  

It's just the "Means to an End" Party at work.  Zero moral fiber or character.

• Agree 1

On 7/24/2021 at 3:53 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Yup. Once Joey’s put to pasture, the gravy train is done and all you have is a laughable piece of “art” with idiot boy’s name on it. Who’s displaying that anywhere visible?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Yup. Once Joey’s put to pasture, the gravy train is done and all you have is a laughable piece of “art” with idiot boy’s name on it. Who’s displaying that anywhere visible?

This is such a joke. They’re actually flaunting breaking the law because they have no reason to fear any repercussions.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

well you know how art has deeper meaning… this art will forever have meaning tied to the political favor bought, so there is that…

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/30/hunter-biden-courageous-art-investors/

Hunter Biden: ‘Courageous’ to Sell ‘Art’ to ‘Anonymous’ Investors for $500,000

Hunter went on to say that “all great, great art, truly great art is political in nature, in some ways”

before dismissing his father’s position as President of the United States.

F*** them

- Hunter Biden

• Like (+1) 1

At least most of these politicians keep their corruption under wraps.  Not Crackhead Biden.  His demented daddy stands by and watches.  I could wipe my butt and be more artistic than druggie Hunter.  What a mess.  

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

At least most of these politicians keep their corruption under wraps.  Not Crackhead Biden.  His demented daddy stands by and watches.  I could wipe my butt and be more artistic than druggie Hunter.  What a mess.  

Just an example that the political class is so corrupt and its so obvious that they no longer feel the need to make any effort to hide their corruption.  Regardless of your social views if you support the Biden administration you support government corruption.  Lying, cheating, and stealing is dragging us closer to 3rd world status.