Records are made to be broken - From JK to JA

4 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Half this board wanted to draft a new QB last year.  Now Allen is a HOF candidate after one great year?  Lot's of players have one great year.  There is no reason to suggest he will regress as he has improved every year. But nobody knows.  Let's just wait and see what happens.  

Why pee in everyone's cheerios! LOL, I hear what your saying but Allen's play last year was something we haven't seen from a Bills QB in a long time. I have been hopefully since the late 90's but last year made me feel good about the next 10 years!

2 minutes ago, snamsnoops said:

Why pee in everyone's cheerios! LOL, I hear what your saying but Allen's play last year was something we haven't seen from a Bills QB in a long time. I have been hopefully since the late 90's but last year made me feel good about the next 10 years!

I agree, bro.

Nobody knows what’s gonna happen but the hope is there. The future looks bright.

This is the first time in forever where I have gone into a season thinking we could go to the big game.

7 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I think Thurman has all the bills rushing records except yards in a season and game. And maybe wives killed.😈

Careful with these comments.  OJ may want to pad the cushion and Thurman is a competitive sob.

1 hour ago, snamsnoops said:

Why pee in everyone's cheerios! LOL, I hear what your saying but Allen's play last year was something we haven't seen from a Bills QB in a long time. I have been hopeful since the late 90's but last year made me feel good about the next 10 years!

On 7/19/2021 at 1:07 PM, eball said:

All-time Bills wins will take the longest for Josh to achieve but I don't know that it is necessarily the hardest.  Kelly only played 11 seasons and averaged 9.2 wins/season.  Josh has played 3 seasons and is currently averaging 9.3.  Both have a "throwaway" season ('87 for Kelly, '18 for Josh).  Kelly was 9-8 in the playoffs; Josh is already 2-2.  If Josh plays into his mid-30s (very reasonable expectation) and the Bills' organization remains stable, Josh should blow the wins mark away.

Hey eball! Just thought of something.

If JKs (‘87) and JAs (‘18) throw away season is the same distance in years from their first SB appearance than that’s this year; JK (‘90), JA (‘21). Now if that’s not a sign, I don’t know what is. Woohoo! 😜🤣😜

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1