Share Your Random Acts of "Go Bills!"

7 hours ago, NI Bills Fan said:

Living in Northern Ireland i never get to deliver, or receive a Go Bills.  I do dream of such a day though!

Strangely though, a couple of weeks ago I came out of a shop and got into my car and noticed a guy in a blue shirt with a 14 on it, he had a jacket on over it so it was hard to tell exactly, but I'm fairly certain it would have had a 'REICH' on the back.  He probably wondered what the hell I was staring at from my car as he walked past.  If I'd have left that shop a few seconds later I would have given him a Go Bills as a tester.

Anyway ... Go Bills!

My brother has a second home in Annagry

Edited by flaz

true story. I was at the local san diego ice arena with my daughter taking her for ice skating lessons. I see this guy behind the skate  counter with a Bills hat. Of course Im going to converse the guy.

I begin to talk when I realize Oh My Gosh I Know this guy!  We went to high school together in batavia. What a random wonderful happenstance kind of meeting when all you wanted was to give the guy a "GO BILLS"...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I always wear Bills items on a cruise and always get favorable reactions.  Met some great peeps from Rochester on the last one

(Jan 2020, just before the world shut down.)

WVU and Marshall items are also favorably received.

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was 12 years old and my first game at Rich Stadium.

I walk into the bathroom and several guys are pissing in the sinks….facing me.

I’m incredibly uncomfortable and they know.

5 guys with their package in their hand make eye contact with me and yell “Go Bills”.  

At some game in the late 80s I was one of those guys pissing in the circular “ sinks” , packed house!

In walks a Burke security guard, takes a look at us, whips it out and takes a leak in the garbage can😆😆😆

True story

• Haha (+1) 1

As a letter carrier in Charlotte , I’ve got Bills Mafia on my route . Last year I got a wide brimmed, desert camo Bills hat from one.

I constantly talk Bills out there with a few of them.

Better than that, is wearing out other fans. Tons of Steelers fans here which I constantly harangue. Some are cool with it, some not….. oh well😈

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

At some game in the late 80s I was one of those guys pissing in the circular “ sinks” , packed house!

In walks a Burke security guard, takes a look at us, whips it out and takes a leak in the garbage can😆😆😆

True story

Imagine the trash guy picking up that bag.  It'll smell like piss, vomit, wings and PBR.

• Haha (+1) 1

The weekend before last, the wife and I took the two kiddos down to fifth and broadway here in Nashville for lunch and to walk around the city a bit.

This guy and girl (I assumed they were boyfriend and girlfriend) walked out of one of the stores and were decked from head to toe in bills gear.

I shouted GO BILLS! I think I caught them off guard as they looked startled at first but then they said it back.

I didnt have my Bills hat on like I normally do so they may have thought I was weird lol

I live in the Midwest, so it's unusual to see a Bills fan here. About fifteen years ago, I took an online class. In the initial "meet and greet" thread, the professor said she grew up in the Corning, NY area. Her dad and brothers were all Giants fans, but she adopted the Bills, so I gave her a "Go Bills!"

About five years ago, I was marching in the local Labor Day parade and I saw a guy in the crowd wearing a Bills shirt. I yelled, "Go Bills!" and he gave me a thumbs up.

I told this story in shout box earlier this month.

I was at a 4th July parade, Bristol RI, which is pretty big time, and I had a Bills hat on.

So the military processions were marching by group by group.  Navy was walking by, marching in formation.  Then one Navy man ran from formation straight to me, and said "Finally a Bills fan!  So great to see!"  "Let's go Buffalo!  Bills Mafia" I yelled.  He went to shake my hand, then instead gave me a big hug, and then ran back to get into formation lol.  My girlfriend thought it was hysterical.

She sees that no matter where I am- RI, Texas, NH, etc- if I see a Bills fan, or they see me- we always run up to one another all excited, like a dog running up excited to meet another dog.  She thinks that great

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

As a letter carrier in Charlotte , I’ve got Bills Mafia on my route . Last year I got a wide brimmed, desert camo Bills hat from one.

Better than that, is wearing out other fans. Tons of Steelers fans here which I constantly harangue. Some are cool with it, some not….. oh well😈

We had dinner with a Steelers fan last night.  We all have flaws.

Couple years back I was walking with a tour group through a small Farmers market near Porto in Portugal.   Saw a chap in a Bills shirt walking the other way.  I yelled "Go Bills!"  He yelled "Go Bills!"  We fist bumped and kept walking in our respective opposite directions.  Rest of the group was "what just happened?" 

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I shouted GO BILLS! I think I caught them off guard as they looked startled at first but then they said it back.

I didnt have my Bills hat on like I normally do so they may have thought I was weird lol

No Bills fan should ever think another Bills fan is weird for shouting "Go Bills", Ever.  My kid gets embarrassed but that's kid's problem.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Two years ago at the Summer Camp Music Festival in Chillicothe, IL, I saw a guy wearing a throwback Bills hat with the standing Buffalo. I gave him a "Go Bills" and he reciprocated, raising his beer.

14 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Two years ago at the Summer Camp Music Festival in Chillicothe, IL, I saw a guy wearing a throwback Bills hat with the standing Buffalo. I gave him a "Go Bills" and he reciprocated, raising his beer.

Wow, I didn't know anyone else here knew where Chillicothe, IL was. I'll be in Peoria next month, probably drive right through Chillicothe. My mother-in-law is from there.

And yes, I will be wearing Bills gear.

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

5 guys with their package in their hand make eye contact with me and yell “Go Bills”.  

Yeah likewise........as a season ticket holder at age 14, I barely could muster up a bathroom run due to this exact scenario!

9 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Wow, I didn't know anyone else here knew where Chillicothe, IL was.

I'd never heard of it until I found out about Summer Camp. (We live about 2 hours north-east of there.)

14 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I had to explain to my mom why I didnt wash my hands after going to the bathroom during Bills games. It was ummm awkward lol

I'm a chef at a restaurant in Leroy ny, kindve in between buffalo and rochester. I walk into work on Friday and look out the window and see mike shanahan....his table was right on the water outside my prep kitchen window, I cooked him lunch, on his way out I said go bills! And he smiled and waived. Kindve random bit was fun,!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I was a T-6 during the Bills' Super Bowl runs. Nobody else in the station was a Bills fan but one of my co-worker friends was a Dolphins fan so he had a rough go of it. lol There were plenty of Washington fans there though so the the day after the SB XXVI loss was not much fun for me. I did run into some Bills fans out on the street so that was always a treat, especially back then before social media and the 'interwebs'. That made it more of a surprising event, IMO. BTW, I ran into my former Miami fan co-worker in Kroger prior to the pandemic. He spotted me and yelled my name. I hadn't seen him in over 20 years. We both lived and worked on the other side of town back when we worked together.

I get and give a lot of "GO BILLS!!!" here in Richmond so it's not too unusual. A few weeks ago, I was walking into Kroger again and a guy was coming out in Bills gear with his girl as I was entering the store (not wearing Bills gear) and I gave him a "GO BILLS!!!" in passing and he reciprocated as we both kept moving. As we passed I heard his girl say, "What did he say to you?" 😂

22 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

I was a T-6 during the Bills' Super Bowl runs. Nobody else in the station was a Bills fan but one of my co-worker friends was a Dolphins fan so he had a rough go of it. lol There were plenty of Washington fans there though so the the day after the SB XXVI loss was not much fun for me. I did run into some Bills fans out on the street so that was always a treat, especially back then before social media and the 'interwebs'. That made it more of a surprising event, IMO. BTW, I ran into my former Miami fan co-worker in Kroger prior to the pandemic. He spotted me and yelled my name. I hadn't seen him in over 20 years. We both lived and worked on the other side of town back when we worked together.

I get and give a lot of "GO BILLS!!!" here in Richmond so it's not too unusual. A few weeks ago, I was walking into Kroger again and a guy was coming out in Bills gear with his girl as I was entering the store (not wearing Bills gear) and I gave him a "GO BILLS!!!" in passing and he reciprocated as we both kept moving. As we passed I heard his girl say, "What did he say to you?" 😂

We have WFT, Dallas, Panthers, One Jets fan in our station. 
   We give each other the business pretty hard. If I had a dollar for every time I heard “ You know what Bills stands for? Boy I Like Losing Superbowls, I’d be a rich man.

My biggest fear is losing the SB again. The amount of crap I would take on top of my anguish would be intolerable.

• Like (+1) 1