Share Your Random Acts of "Go Bills!"

Guy wearing a Pats shirt walking in the grocery store, me coming out...dropped a perfectly timed Go Bills!  He laughed, but he looked shook cause for the first time in a generation he had no comeback!

Edit: love, love, love the stories of saying Go Bills! to fellow Bills fans. However, I'm especially interested in things where you basically lightly trolled someone, like how some dude was just waking in a parking lot with his Pats shirt having a perfectly bland day, and I just Go Bills'd him out of nowhere. Even though he smiled and laughed you could tell he was resigned to the overall McBeane experience and he knew the tables have turned with Josh Allen. Nobody get beat up or hurt though please.

Edited by HardyBoy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

In a disappointing story, I was telling my family that at least one person would give me either a, "Go Bills," or a "Josh Allen!" While wearing a Bills shirt all day hiking in Big Bear, CA......Alas....

No, not one....

On the plus side the reason I said that is because I usually get a couple replies here in Rancho Cucamonga when I wear it. I think the Bills and Josh Allen really are America's team. Everyone loves us as we are the perennial underdog and because Josh Allen is a good guy that is extremely fun to watch.

Just now, billybrew1 said:

In a disappointing story, I was telling my family that at least one person would give me either a, "Go Bills," or a "Josh Allen!" While wearing a Bills shirt all day hiking in Big Bear, CA......Alas....

No, not one....

On the plus side the reason I said that is because I usually get a couple replies here in Rancho Cucamonga when I wear it. I think the Bills and Josh Allen really are America's team. Everyone loves us as we are the perennial underdog and because Josh Allen is a good guy that is extremely fun to watch.

Oops!

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

No, not one....

Oops!

Go Bills!

Inland Empire in the House!

Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 1

I was 12 years old and my first game at Rich Stadium.

I walk into the bathroom and several guys are pissing in the sinks….facing me.

I’m incredibly uncomfortable and they know.

5 guys with their package in their hand make eye contact with me and yell “Go Bills”.  

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was 12 years old and my first game at Rich Stadium.

I walk into the bathroom and several guys are pissing in the sinks….facing me.

I’m incredibly uncomfortable and they know.

5 guys with their package in their hand make eye contact with me and yell “Go Bills”.  

It's customary to take your Johnson out and give it a shake 

All while chanting go bills

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Inland Empire in the House!

Go Bills! 

One of these Sundays this fall I'm going to have to go to the Bills bar in our area..... I'll look it up and go.... maybe spend the night in the area.....go in the morning.....

Go Bills!

Usually just throw them out in grocery stores and other common places if I see any gear. I typically get a slightly surprised huh followed by a smile and oh uh huh yeah, go Bills. I think I respond the exact same way.

Had a weird one come my way years ago in Denver where I was walking to the neighborhood Bills bar. It was a September game so it was still about 95 degrees out with blazing hot Denver sun. I had a Kelly jersey draped over my shoulder because it was stupid hot and I think I was running late as usual (11am games suck). I crossed paths with 3 Bills bros walking the opposite direction who gave me the customary "Go Bills" but then got super weird about me not wearing the jersey. They kind of stopped and squared me up with repeated "put on the jersey, bro" etc. and I just sort of awkwardly walked around them. 

Joke was on them as they were clearly heading to the wrong bar, but thats probably my most odd example.

Very recently had to take my elderly dog for an echocardiogram...No fun...Anyway...The tech comes out with my dog, young guy. Goes into painstaking detail about my dogs heart issues. He did a great job explaining everything. Asked if I had any questions. I said no, I got it. Then he says "Go Bills!" and offers me a fist bump (obviously I had a Bills hat on)...I felt better about everything instantly...B-)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

It’s pretty cool knowing how well-represented we are as a community throughout the country—frankly I’m more surprised if I don’t get at least one shoutout while rocking my Bills gear than if (when) I do, regardless of which state I’m in. Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 1

This past may, I went to Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming and was wearing a Bills' hat

Over 2 1/2 days, I received 11 different "Bills" comments

Most were "go Bills"; one or two "Josh Allen is great"; and one "This year we are going to win it all"

People were from or went to school in Buffalo, Rochester, or Syracuse, and there were a few random Wyoming JA fans

• Like (+1) 4

I got several enthusiastic GO BILLS when I was wearing my light-up Bills Christmas sweater in Vegas this past May. Some of y’all introduced yourself and others started the HEY-EY-EY chant. It was awesome and made my best bud who happens to be a Bucs fan very jealous haha 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Living in Northern Ireland i never get to deliver, or receive a Go Bills.  I do dream of such a day though!

Strangely though, a couple of weeks ago I came out of a shop and got into my car and noticed a guy in a blue shirt with a 14 on it, he had a jacket on over it so it was hard to tell exactly, but I'm fairly certain it would have had a 'REICH' on the back.  He probably wondered what the hell I was staring at from my car as he walked past.  If I'd have left that shop a few seconds later I would have given him a Go Bills as a tester.

Anyway ... Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1