2021 record prediction?

First, I picked 13-3 last year….. Thank you, Thank you very much🤓

15-2

Losses to: 

Tampa Bay on a walkoff 50+ yard field goal after some kind of ridiculous Screw Job by the Refs.

A flukey AFC East loss to either the Dolphins or Pats with a rash of short term Bills injuries contributing.

I will go 12-5. I think the Bills will rest or reduce workloads unless the best record in AFC is in play for the final game. I'd rather have a lower record and  be healthy, and starting to peak at the end of the season. I also would like to see a few more dominating defensive performances.

Bills, Chiefs, Ravens, Browns, and Titans make for a tough but doable playoff run.

somewhere between 12-5 and 14-3.  If we have some key injuries, maybe 11-6.  If we have very few injuries and have some luck, potentially 15-2.

If I have to go on record, I would say 13-4.

Edited by Big Turk

The NFL is unpredictable and injuries always play a factor. But if the Bills stay relatively healthy then I see them in the 12-5 to 14-3 range. At the end of the day they will be judged on the playoffs. This team has the talent to win it all. Hopefully they can do that but at the very least I think they go on another playoff run to the AFCG.

12-5 - not sneaking up on anybody this year, but hoping Josh & Co. can step on the pedal and get 13-14 wins.  I think that's what they'll need to get more home playoff games.  I know the Bills showed they could win on the road but I think getting those home playoff games is really the key to getting back to the AFC title game - then Superbowl.  Not rocket science obviously.

28 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

12-5 - not sneaking up on anybody this year, but hoping Josh & Co. can step on the pedal and get 13-14 wins.  I think that's what they'll need to get more home playoff games.  I know the Bills showed they could win on the road but I think getting those home playoff games is really the key to getting back to the AFC title game - then Superbowl.  Not rocket science obviously.

It will be interesting to see how they handle that this year. Their will be no flying under the radar in 2021. The fans in WNY as well as the media (both local and national) have high expectations for this team. The Bills are one of the hunted now especially from the Pats, Dolphins, and Jets.

7 minutes ago, Greg S said:

It will be interesting to see how they handle that this year. Their will be no flying under the radar in 2021. The fans in WNY as well as the media (both local and national) have high expectations for this team.

Definitely uncharted territory for the current regime.  Are they up for the increased pressure and scrutiny - or do they suffer a letdown because of that?

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Three words:  Fans in the stands.

10-7.

That goes both ways. The Bills have one of the strongest home field advantages in the league. Having 72,000 for 9 games cheering them on is a great thing. Buffalo should be very tough at home this year. Your point is taken on the road. If they can go 5-3 on the road then they are set up for a great season. IMHO.