More Allen and Diggs banter

10 minutes ago, Dat said:

The dude in me is impressed.

The Bills fan in me is scared to death and can’t watch it again. Bubble wrap that man.

Ok, so it’s not just me that watched it and was like, “don’t do that!”.  Was it just me that totally understands and agrees with Josh’s comment?  Because…. It “IS” actually shark week.  Just sayin.  Open water.  Nope.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

He's back flipping into water with a life preserver. He's not going to hurt himself doing that. Maybe the slight chance he cracked his head on the jet ski, but nah. Let the man live!

“I’m back flipping into water with a life preserver. I’m not going to hurt myself doing that. Maybe the slight chance I crack my head on the boat, but nah. Let me live, man!”

- Jonah

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Dat said:

The dude in me is impressed.

The Bills fan in me is scared to death and can’t watch it again. Bubble wrap that man.

Good thing you musta missed Diggs earlier Instagrams where he was Bungie-jumping then went Sky diving.....

I think these guys are all amazing athletes with elite body control, but I do know a bit what you mean.  When the video of the guys training together came out, there was one clip of (I think) McKenzie doing a back flip....immediately followed by John Brown doing a DOUBLE back flip.  These were onto astroturf or grass, not matting or water....

....part of me was like "OUTSTANDING!" and part of me was like "NooooOOOOOoooooo!!!!!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I thought NFL K’s were structured in such a way as to give teams the final say so on what constitutes impermissible activities which if resulting in injury would void guarantees, etc., or am I way off base here? Not necessarily with jet skiing, but skydiving for sure…

3 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I thought NFL K’s were structured in such a way as to give teams the final say so on what constitutes impermissible activities which if resulting in injury would void guarantees, etc., or am I way off base here? Not necessarily with jet skiing, but skydiving for sure…

I guess that's between Diggs, his agent, and the Bills......

Diggs doesn't strike me as a dummy so I'm pretty sure he's not posting videos of him doing guarantee-voiding activities.

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I guess that's between Diggs, his agent, and the Bills......

Diggs doesn't strike me as a dummy so I'm pretty sure he's not posting videos of him doing guarantee-voiding activities.

I agree totally on that—Diggs wouldn’t post anything the Bills could contractually find voidable issue with—I just find it odd that given the investment and how important he is to the team, that the Bills wouldn’t have insisted on some kind of bubble wrap, is all ;). But apparently the NFL by default is more forgiving on the specifics than the NBA…

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-banned-activities-fireworks-cba-contract-significant-risks-jason-pierre-paul-cj-wilson-dangerous-activities/18myk645fb2jk1x13pxjim10mc

I am used to being at the top of the food chain :)

I wouldn't swim in the ocean even if you paid me  :)

The Hotel always has a pool and there are no sharks or gators in them.....usually ;)

• Like (+1) 1

He did not point his toes and there was a lot of splash. 2 points only for the sissy vest.

Really it just a shark what really could go wrong 😕.

Black wetsuit looks like a seal, they just take a little  bite.

Have been in the water with every type of 🦈 and only dive I have every stopped was in the florida keys and it was a bull shark and kept glancing us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

On 7/17/2021 at 2:56 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"noothanks" has become known as Diggs "burner" Instagram.  Look at the comments:

image.thumb.png.315939c57cb46ac218e337341e2950e2.png

full video of Diggs backflip:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRaMdTCDwl9/

Josh Allen, as outed by Kyle Allen and Jorden Palmer, is apparently for-reals afraid of sharks

Who isn't?  It would be like saying "I'm afraid of jumping out an airplane with no parachute."  How many people aren't??

20 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I agree totally on that—Diggs wouldn’t post anything the Bills could contractually find voidable issue with—I just find it odd that given the investment and how important he is to the team, that the Bills wouldn’t have insisted on some kind of bubble wrap, is all ;). But apparently the NFL by default is more forgiving on the specifics than the NBA…

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-banned-activities-fireworks-cba-contract-significant-risks-jason-pierre-paul-cj-wilson-dangerous-activities/18myk645fb2jk1x13pxjim10mc

NBA contracts are totally guaranteed.  NFL contracts aren’t.  If I have to pay a player all of his hundreds of millions no matter what,  I would be more specific about what they do and don’t do off the court, too.

7 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Who isn't?  It would be like saying "I'm afraid of jumping out an airplane with no parachute."  How many people aren't??

Why would you jump out of a perfectly good airplane...even with a chute?

Those things get F'ed up all the time and gravity causes a big slat on impact.

Not to mention getting caught in trees or powerlines which probably happens more often. 

13 hours ago, purple haze said:

NBA contracts are totally guaranteed.  NFL contracts aren’t.  If I have to pay a player all of his hundreds of millions no matter what,  I would be more specific about what they do and don’t do off the court, too.

Baseball guaranteed too which is amazing to me.

Although NFL contracts aren't, there sure is an increasing amount of eye opening guarantees in recent years.  Gurley deal was surprising and Zeke had over 50M guaranteed if I remember correctly.  A running back, 50M no matter what happens to you.   Unreal.