Amazing well done video Josh Allen 2020 Was Just The Beginning

It's crazy to see all lined up how many passes were from running around without a clean pocket

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I suppose we all know this, but frankly it’s fantastic to hear it from pro evaluators! 

“Super Bowl contenders for the next 12 years”???

Where’s my meds?

So I “bought you a beer” for that post, wish it could be 10 or 20 of the in-person variety…with all of you.

Pinch me….this has to be a dream…

Edited by Rhode Island Red
Half-baked thought…
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I suppose we all know this, but frankly it’s fantastic to hear it from pro evaluators! 

Where’s my meds?

I stole your meds.. sorry lol.. Anyhow this post is spot on!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, BubbaT said:

Such pleasant memories! It is a joy to re-watch those and remember just how many ridiculous throws he made (and great catches were made as well). Thanks for posting it.

my pleasure. and again, this might be one of the best JA video's I have seen this year 

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

seriously.. can we ever get enough when it comes to highlights like this? lol

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Where’s my meds?

There in you’re pill box Dad.  Don’t get confused with the two S’s.  It’s Saturday. 😂😇🦬

All kidding aside Chandster, I felt the same.  I think when i was young I took for granted we had Jim Kelly.  I naively thought we’d Be a contender for years and then it ended.  This time I know what we have and how special Allen is for our team.  Like Russell Wilson in Seattle, he cleans up deficiencies we have in other areas.  As long as Allen is healthy, we are going to be a serious contender for a long long time.

I was thinking hypothetically if Allen were to do a Mahomes deal meaning 10 years, he’d still only be 35.  With these new rules about not hitting the QB, he could literally hit another contract after 10 years which means we could have him for 14 Years.

Daboll no more chances on running Alllen too much.  I swear my heart is in my throat every time he takes off.

Last thing, PT, thanks for sharing.  

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, First Round Bust said:

I'll never forget on draft night, how upset how many of us were about wrong Josh. 

yep...me...all those "other" qbs available...all those...salty...bilious...scouting reports...I was disappointed...but not enough to see his very first game, first snap, first play, first bomb...call me corrected and impressed...

Well, look, the thinking at the time of the draft was that Josh Rosen was the guy who was more ready to step into the NFL and play well.  And if Rosen had had a decent team and coach, he could have played well as a rookie, better than Josh Allen, whose fundamentals and mechanics were still not that good.  The most important difference of course is that Allen's ceiling is so high because his athletic talents are so massive, and then he worked his butt off in the offseasons to get better.  Rosen as I recall was independently wealthy and was always likely not to dedicate himself to his craft, and so he didn't get better, and he became an irrelevant afterthought, while Allen is on his way to a HOF career.  Beane drafted Allen and not Rosen because he saw the potential of both men, and he chose wisely.

• Awesome! (+1) 2