Preseason Packers Game

Jester

On 7/16/2021 at 1:31 PM, Jester said:

Does anybody want/need 2 tix to the Packers pre-season game?  Giving them away...

just a heads up if you are not doing this just to be nice, I sold my section 135 tickets for $80 a piece on stub hub for this game

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

just a heads up if you are not doing this just to be nice, I sold my section 135 tickets for $80 a piece on stub hub for this game

Holy crap!

I couldn't even give my preseason tickets away in 110 a few years ago when I still had them.

Nice to see the season ticket holders finally getting some value out of those preseason tickets now after being held over the coals on those for so many years.

15 minutes ago, Metal Man said:

Holy crap!

I couldn't even give my preseason tickets away in 110 a few years ago when I still had them.

Nice to see the season ticket holders finally getting some value out of those preseason tickets now after being held over the coals on those for so many years.

Was quite shocked myself. But as a heads up to people selling on Stubhub, they are withholding proceeds now till 5-8 days AFTER THE EVENT HAS TAKEN PLACE.  

I guess with Covid still in the news it makes sense. 

• 1 month later...

Jester, I’ve a season tix holder for past 10 yrs.  Gave away my packers tix to friend who’s nephew is Kurt Benert. Now my girls want to go to the game.  Are you still willing to give tix to 2 21yo Bills fans?  I’m psyched  they even want to go a preseason game. This is the real payoff for getting season tix when they were 10.

1 hour ago, SNICE said:

Jester, I’ve a season tix holder for past 10 yrs.  Gave away my packers tix to friend who’s nephew is Kurt Benert. Now my girls want to go to the game.  Are you still willing to give tix to 2 21yo Bills fans?  I’m psyched  they even want to go a preseason game. This is the real payoff for getting season tix when they were 10.

Yep. DM their phone numbers and I’ll transfer the tix! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.