Shady is looking for a three peat

I see a pretty steep drop-off over the past few years. Only 25 touches last season. I'm not sure there's enough in the tank to get him to the next gas station.

shady.JPG

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

While we’re at it, what’s Fred Jackson up to these days??

Thurman Thomas has a lot of playoff experience.  I’d go there before Fred.  

Seriously, on Shady, it’s over.  It’s been over for awhile.  We wore him out in 2017, and now it’s time for him to retire. 

• Haha (+1) 3

He has gotten a Super Bowl ring in his last two stops, could he make it 3 in a row, there should be room on the practice squad for him. Or hire him to be a Running Backs coach with a possibility of signing him as a Running Back if Singletary, Moss and Breida all go down.

Plus I've heard of him, what could be better.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I see a pretty steep drop-off over the past few years. Only 25 touches last season. I'm not sure there's enough in the tank to get him to the next gas station.

shady.JPG

I placed shocked because you took the two seconds to look it up.  I’m just kidding with you Tom.  He needs to retire and have his Philly parties.

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

I placed shocked because you took the two seconds to look it up.  I’m just kidding with you Tom.  He needs to retire and have his Philly parties.

Ha! I looked it up because I wondered if he contributed to the Bucs at all. I was somewhat surprised that he had 25 touches. I agree with you - time to open the strawberry jam, because he's toast.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

He averaged 4.6 ypc in his KC season before going to Tampa and only getting 10 carries all year.

It's not like it's for certain he couldn't contribute a bit on the field as well bring that superbowl winning swag into the locker room. I would approve this move.

With that said. I don't see it happening.

53 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

OJ’s out of prison isn’t he?   I heard he had both total knees done.  Bring him in for a look.

Those threads crack me up for let’s bring him in?

Why not kick the tires?  One year deal, vet minimum.  What have we got to lose?