Can you feel it in the air? The Bills play one month from tonight

11 hours ago, Blainorama5 said:

There's something in the air alright - just trying to figure out what direction it's coming from.

Oh, it's the stink of the offseason!!!

Should be wafting away soon...

For Jets fans feeling it, it’s probably just a case where their dog has gas.  🤷‍♂️

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Can you feel it in the air tonight?  (Chiefs) I don’t if you know who I am!

Drum Solo.  Donuts, don’t cry. 🤪🏋️♂️🦬

In the car is Allen and Diggs.

Our older son played HS football on a team that faced Pahokee, FL in the state semi-finals. The head coach was a great guy who had just lost an infant son to a rare disease. He played that song in the locker room with the lights turned down before the game and it fired everyone up, big time! 

We were close at halftime, against all odds! 

In the second half, the fact that we had one D1 player while they had several NFL players became apparent. Great run for a bunch of great kids, hope it wasn’t a life highlight for some. 

Regardless, when that song would come on years later, our son would get the shivers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

19 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

You were drumming 10high.

How about these guys? It's always good to introduce our youth to the classics. I love it . . .

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Greg S said:

Preseason is good for 2 things. It means the start of tailgating season, and it also means the regular season is right around the corner. That's it.  As far as the game goes I only care that the Bills escape with no injuries. Win or lose who cares. 

And a chance to see Christian Wade play his third-ever football game.  

I think we all know we'll barely see the starters, but I am interested to see trubisky as well as the other guys who've been here that never see playing time (Duke, wade etc). Pre season football is awful, but it's something at least to hold us over 

23 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Can you feel it in the air tonight?  (Chiefs) I don’t if you know who I am!

Drum Solo.  Donuts, don’t cry. 🤪🏋️♂️🦬

In the car is Allen and Diggs.

You beat me to it, Crockett and Tubbs heading for death.  And yes, we all do the air drums...bupbup...bupbup...bupbup...bupbup...bup bup.....

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/16/2021 at 10:03 AM, ProcessYaDigg said:

Ahh.  The game i look forward to every year.  a pre season game against the lions.

It was almost unbearable to watch when we used to play them the last preseason game every year. 3rd and 4th stringers vs 3rd and 4th stringers all game long

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

You beat me to it, Crockett and Tubbs heading for death.  And yes, we all do the air drums...bupbup...bupbup...bupbup...bupbup...bup bup.....

Oh Lord.  I can feel it…

Loved it when I was wrestling in HS before a match.  That and Lunatic Findge from Vision Quest.  Anyone who wrestled in the late 80’s, early 90’s has that song engrajned into their memory.  I put a lot of gold pins on my school wrestling sweatshirt with that song.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

On 7/16/2021 at 11:50 AM, machine gun kelly said:

You were drumming 10high.

You are goddam right I was...

On 7/17/2021 at 12:11 PM, machine gun kelly said:

Oh Lord.  I can feel it…

Loved it when I was wrestling in HS before a match.  That and Lunatic Findge from Vision Quest.  Anyone who wrestled in the late 80’s, early 90’s has that song engrajned into their memory.  I put a lot of gold pins on my school wrestling sweatshirt with that song.

That whole VQ soundtrack rocked!  Class of 92 baby...

• Haha (+1) 1